Money 98 Delete symbols from obsolete symbols file

My obsolete symbols ,txt has over 250 symbols so when I go
on line to update stock market prices I have to uncheck
several manually on the pop=up window which says it can't
search for over 250 symbols.  I can not figure out how to
empty or permanently eliminate uneeded symbols from this
file.  Anybody got any ideas?  Howard
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Howard wrote:

>My obsolete symbols ,txt has over 250 symbols so when I go
>on line to update stock market prices I have to uncheck
>several manually on the pop=up window which says it can't
>search for over 250 symbols.  I can not figure out how to
>empty or permanently eliminate uneeded symbols from this
>file.  Anybody got any ideas?  Howard

You can blank out each symbol in the investment Details.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

The Bullet Points, And the Paragraph Symbol
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Today I had a problem on MS Word 2008. I opened up the page and went under the note book option for a new document. When it had opened there were bullet points all the way towards the left of the page. Also, after ever line there was a small blue paragraph symbol. If you know how to disable this feature or you can give me some type of hints, please message me back. You have simply toggled the display of non-printing characters. You can toggle them off using the keystroke Command+8, but they are valuable assets when reviewing/...

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Outlook receiving zip files

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...