Money 97 Update

Money 97 needs an update to work on Windows 98 (precisely
w/ IE 4.+), but try as I might I can find no references to
it--Mny97--anywhere; it's as though it never existed.  Is
it that much of a dinosaur?  Maybe so, since they seem to
come out with a new version every year.  I just wanted to
dust it off to use for some bookkeeping chores.

Can it be updated at all?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe
~CC
0
chcannon (1)
7/10/2003 9:11:22 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Although it displays en error, you can install it and use it without any
updates.  I've had it installed and running on 98, Me, 2000, and XP.

"Chris" <chcannon@msn.com> wrote in message
> Money 97 needs an update to work on Windows 98 (precisely
> w/ IE 4.+), but try as I might I can find no references to
> it--Mny97--anywhere; it's as though it never existed.  Is
> it that much of a dinosaur?  Maybe so, since they seem to
> come out with a new version every year.  I just wanted to
> dust it off to use for some bookkeeping chores.
>
> Can it be updated at all?
>
> aTdHvAaNnKcSe
> ~CC

0
bjclarinet (489)

Updating custom date format
Is there a way of doing a global update of a custom date format? The issue is thus: * We have a set of data with a particular date format, but we need to convert to "dd/mm/yyyy h:mm" format for subsequent saving as a text file. * We can select the relevant column and change the format, but the chnage is not immediately reflected in the contents of the selected cells. * The only way we have found to make the change is to select *each* cell individually and press return. * This is a grossly inefficient way considering we have files that contain up to a hundred lines of data. I...

Cannot Update MDE Hyperlink Object
I've created a Hyperlink to a folder on a form. This works fine until I create the MDE object. I cannot Add a link when in the MDE mode - Please Help Jasmine, how are you trying to add the link? Are you using code or are you unable to find the menu or toolbar to add the link? Jeanette Cunningham "Jasmine" <lalexanderusa@verizon.net> wrote in message news:e0lZF0PZIHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I've created a Hyperlink to a folder on a form. > > This works fine until I create the MDE object. > > I cannot Add a link when in the MDE mode - >...

3022 error while run update SQL
I use CurrentDb.Execute strMYSQL, dbFailOnError to run my update query. I got run time error 3022 which is duplicate records found. I tried to update multi records from the code. I use following code to filter out the error, MS Access only updates the first record. Err_Handle: Select Case Err Case 3022 Resume Exit_Handle Case Else strErrMsg = strErrMsg & "Error #: " & Format$(Err.Number) & vbCrLf strErrMsg = strErrMsg & "Error Description: " & Err.Description Resume Exit_Handle ...

Eliminate Taskbar updates
Excel 2007 Win 7 64-bit I don't know if "Taskbar" is the proper term. I mean the bar at the bottom of the screen that displays the icons and names of all open files. I have some code that opens multiple files, one at a time, copies/pastes, and closes the files. I set ScreenUpdating so that nothing is jumping on the main screen. However, the "taskbar" is, of course, jumping around. Is there a way to freeze that bar by code? Thanks for your time. Otto Try the following; Check the code and comment out any lines that start with Application.statusbar...

Pivot Table Auto Update?
I'm not too familiar with VBA, so I was wondering if there's a way tha I can have a spreadsheet automatically update itself from a database. Basically, I have a database in Access, and I would like to work wit the data in Excel (as a pivot table). I would like to find a way t have Excel automatically update the pivot table when the spreadshee starts up. Is that do-able? Any examples? We'll assume that the database is data.mdb and is in th same directory as the spreadsheet. Thanks! mat -- mkaak ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mkaake'...

How do I change my business name in Money 2007?
I installed Money 2007 and initially put in a business name that I'm trying to change now. I click on Business, and I go to Account settings and I change the name there. This changes it everywhere except for on the invoices that I print. The template's placeholder for <<company name>> is still putting what I had originally put in there. Where do I change this!? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! How about in the Invoice Designer that gets installed along with M2007? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http...

Quicken Home Inventory transfer to Money 2004?
Anyone figure out how to transfer the Quicken Home Inventory into Money's? (I've got Money 2004) Thanks. ...

Money 2005 Deluxe
Is there anyone with anything good to say about this? I like it a lot. But, I DO NOT synchronize data to MSN, which seems to be the crux of the problems. >-----Original Message----- >Is there anyone with anything good to say about this? >. > it's pretty! kp "wiredup" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06be01c4aacd$19c97ff0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > I like it a lot. But, I DO NOT synchronize data to MSN, > which seems to be the crux of the problems. > > > > >-----Original Message----- > >Is there any...

update fail notification for MS OFFICE SYSTEM 2007
Hi, the following update fails everyday.. pls help me to load them..or if the update is not important help me to stop from updating pls.... Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561) Installation date: ‎19/‎06/‎2010 6:08 AM Installation status: Failed Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308) Installation date: ‎19/‎06/‎2010 6:05 AM Installation status: Failed Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) Installation date: ‎19/‎06/‎2010 6:02 AM Installation status: Failed Error details: Code 646 Update type: Important Er...

Money 2004 Gotch on Win 2000!
Argg.... If I read things correctly, Money 2008 will not work with Win 2000! So, Money 2004 loses it online features and cannot be updated! I wonder why my Money 2004 version on Windows 2000 pops up and offers to update?? Quicken? Where did you read this? I don't recall this coming up before... "MikeV06" <me@mycomputer06.invalid.com> wrote in message news:19eld26zn2est$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid.com... > If I read things correctly, Money 2008 will not work with Win 2000! The last Money version compatible with W2K was 2006 (v15). Regards, JB On Sep 2, 4:31 pm, ...

Need Money???
Need Money??? You Need fast money, visit http://dinero4ever.blogspot.com ..........NOW!!!!! ...

money 95 to money 2004 #2
I have Money 95 installed on my XP laptop. I want to upgrade to Money 2004. Will it upgrade from Money 95 and will all my file remain intack? Provided M2004 is from the same region as M95 - yes. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "mike v" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07d901c3d14e$f5f00cf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have Money 95 installed on my XP laptop. I want to > upgrade to Money 2004. Will it upgra...

moving my Money license to a new computer
i have a licensed copy of Windows 2004 on my old computer and would like to move the software application (or a newer "free upgrade" version) to my new computer, but i purchased Money-2004 on the internet and only have a CD for Money-98. is there a simple way to do this? Nope. According to the MSKB, the download is no longer available. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889930/. But there may be another path. See the workaround in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913108/en-us. Assuming that download is still available, that'd be the M04 trial. It *should* (can't say...

Update GAL DL members in OWA or other?
Background: We do not host our own exchange server. Therefore all of the distribution lists in the GAL are owned by a single "service" user that multiple people know the user/password for. We currently have Outlook setup and authenticating to the exchange server as that user on a server that allows us to RDP into and add/del users from distribution lists without having to contact our Exchange host. I am trying to get away from all of our IT staff having to have multiple Mail profiles on their machine in order to administrate the global access list. I have read and understand that d...

How to update a linked spreadsheet without opening it?
Hello experts, I have two Excel 2000 spreadsheets, S1 and S2. S1 is linked to S2. When values in S2 are changed and saved, I need S1 to update its value itself WITHOUT ME MANUALLY OPENING S1 AND UPDATING IT. Can I update S1 without opening it and how? Thanks vey much for your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi AFAIK no chance to do this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hello experts, > > I have two Excel 2000 spreadsheets, S1 and S2. S1 is linked to S2. > > When values in S2 are changed and saved, I need S1 to update its > values ...

Credit card balance update?
Hope you can help! I am a new user of MS Money 2006. I have several bank accounts entered, and all seem to work nicely except credit cards. Should credit card accounts update like bank accounts do? All my bank account information is update whenever I choose to do a “internet update” But credit cards do not. It seems I have to go to the credit card companies web sit and download the statement manually. Is this correct? Shouldn’t the most current transaction that I see online, on my statement appear in Money after an automatic update, without having to manually download? I h...

Money 2004 SBE
Can I track both my business finances account and personal family finances seperatly in Money 2004 Small Business Edition? TIA Ken >Can I track both my business finances account and >personal family finances seperatly in Money 2004 Small >Business Edition? ...

Network/share Money 2004
Does anyone know if you can share a money data file on a simple at home network. I currently use Quickbooks just because you cane share the data file. (Only one person at a time can access the data file) I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it with Money 2004? I would like to use money 2004, but my roommate and I would like to keep 2 checking accounts, but share bills and stuff with each of us using money..... Please help!!! Actually, this is a two-part answer... #1-Yes, you can share the same money file on a network. Just have the computers(whether wireless or wire-connected) a...

how do i transfer a dowloaded version of ms money from an old comp
how do i transfer a downloaded version of money from an old computer to my new one? i don't have a disk for it In microsoft.public.money, trp wrote: >how do i transfer a downloaded version of money from an old computer to my >new one? i don't have a disk for it Money 2007? ...

Help with restoring Microsoft Money 2005
I am hoping that there someone that can hear this plea. A client got hit with the rogue virus. They had backed their files on the PC. I was able to copy the files off before reinstalling win xp. They reinstalled money 2005 but it will not let them restore their backup. Gives them an invalid drive spec. In searching all the help sites, I understand there was a quick engineering patch that helped this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Everthing I have read goes back to 2006 when there was support for 2005. If you want you can email be privately at drdigital99...

Backing up Money
Help!! I'm new to the Money program and I can't get it to back up my file. I have a Zip750 drive to which I want to back up my file. I found out last week that I can't use a Zip100 disk with this drive as it is not backward compatible to Zip 100. So I backed it up with a Zip250 as the drive is backward compatible to this size disk. This backup was done 6/21/04. Today (6/28/04) I went to back it up again and it won't let me do it. It keeps asking for 6 or 7 floppy disks to back it up on even though my backup clearly asks for Zip drive. I just can't back the ...

Money 2005 on German XP
Dispite no indications to the contrary on the packaging, Money 2005 Standard (US version) does not seem to run when installed on a German XP Pro SP2 system. When starting up, it gets as far as the menus and the splash screen, and then simply closes - no dialog boxes, no events and no logs. Money 2000 ran on this system with no problems. The old version was uninstalled, then the new 2005 installed. Installation logs indicated no errors or warnings during the installation. Any ideas? Can anyone verify whether 2005 (US version) should be capable of running on a non-US XP system? Will a...

Spell Checker Differs in OUTLOOK 97 and WORD 97
When I use spell check on OL 97 email it returns different suggested changes than WORD does in a Word doc. (I am not using WORD as email editor) These are words or abbreviations that I had added to the dictionary years ago. They do not appear in Custom.dic and that's the only dictionary I have & use. Where can I find these little buggers so I can delete them? ...

Microsoft money plus deluxe.
I purchased this program and now it is no longer excepted by my bank and microsoft ended the program. Makes me think alot about what program i will purchase next time ...

UPDATE QUERY
hello world, i have two tables stock and sales where one to many relationship is created. The join type is " 2: include all records from stock table and only those from sales where the joined fields are equal." when I created the update query and wanted to subtract the qty sold of sales table from the balance field in stock table, I am not able to do so. The error I get is "did not update due to any one of the following reasons: conversion failure, key violation, due to lock violation, validation rule violation". If I try one to one relationship I am able to update the ba...