Money 30 Day Money Back Guarantee; instructions.

I tried out Money  2004 Small Business with an idea I might switch
from quicken 2003 Home and Business.  For a number of reasons that
involve primairly invoices and Stock transaction updates, I'm sticking
with Quicken.  I purchased Money at Staples.  At that time I asked the
clerk about returning the product and he said I 'd have to deal
directly with Microsoft.  On the Money box there is a Money-Back 30
Day Guarantee Seal and that's all.  No specific instructions as to
what to do, where to send etc.  If someone has this information
please share it or directl me to where I might it.

TIA
----

Tom Duprex
0
tduprex (2)
8/10/2003 2:37:50 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The FAQ:
---
Q): I think this new version is terrible. How do I exercise the 30-day Money
Back privilege?

A): Assuming that you are in the United States or Canada, call Microsoft
Customer Service at (800) 426-9400. You will have to send the product back
to them with additional information (like a receipt for purchase and the
reason for return) and they will send you a check. Microsoft has a web page
with more details on this process.