money 2007: moving from essential to advanced budget

How can I move from essential budget to advanced budget without typing all
my information over again?

0
nospam2791 (369)
11/18/2006 8:35:28 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You are unable to the advanced budget in 2007 was designed only to be used
as a new budget.
Steve
"MarkB" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> How can I move from essential budget to advanced budget without typing all
> my information over again?

You can access the advanced budget by navigating to
money://navigate/newadvbgt in the Money address bar.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org/

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and fixes for MS Money.

"Steve" <steven_morrison69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You are unable to the advanced budget in 2007 was designed only to be used
> as a new budget.
> Steve
> "MarkB" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> How can I move from essential budget to advanced budget without typing
>> all my information over again?

0
glyn1 (1534)
12/4/2006 1:50:31 PM
But this will remove all of her data in the budget it will not convert the
budget

--

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" <glyn@serf.org> wrote in message
> You can access the advanced budget by navigating to
> money://navigate/newadvbgt in the Money address bar.
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> http://money.mvps.org/
>
> Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and fixes for MS Money.
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "Steve" <steven_morrison69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> You are unable to the advanced budget in 2007 was designed only to be
>> used as a new budget.
>> Steve
>> "MarkB" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>> How can I move from essential budget to advanced budget without typing
>>> all my information over again?

Thats right. You can't convert it, they're pretty differenent really.
However you can't actually move to it very easily in 2007, if you're not
already using it, as Money "encourages" you to either use the S&S budget or
the essential one.