Money 2007 Installation Error

My PC runs Windows XP and Money 2007 gives me an error during installation:
"Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run Money. Try
installing Money again".  Of course, running install again gets the same
error.  What should I do?
0
Otis (4)
2/10/2008 1:03:16 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Otis,
check this thread:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?query=Setup+was+unable+to+install+some+of+the+components+&dg=microsoft.public.money&cat=en_us_3cae8298-078c-4734-b707-9e08dca21769&lang=en&cr=us&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

It worked for me

"Otis" wrote:

> My PC runs Windows XP and Money 2007 gives me an error during installation:
> "Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run Money. Try
> installing Money again".  Of course, running install again gets the same
> error.  What should I do?
0
JL (36)

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Error in Outlook Today

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes