Money 2007 E-Pay

Noticed this morning when I was paying my bills this anomaly. Perhaps I am
missing something.

Scenario:

Paying a credit card bill. In Money 2004 (my previous version of Money) I
would use Credit Card as the category and in the subcategory use the
particular credit card account I was paying. Worked great.

Money 2007, there is a new category named Credit Cards/Transfer. When
selecting this there are no payee categories listed. However further down
the list is another category named Credit Card. Using Credit Card shows the
various payees. Not sure what the difference is between Credit
Cards/Transfer and Credit Cards.

Would someone please explain this as the density of my brain is rather
thick.

Thanks

0
RHinNC
11/27/2006 7:30:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The problem is not with your brain. It's with the designers. See
http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=167.

"RHinNC" <rhinnc@[get rid of this] hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Would someone please explain this as the density of my brain is rather
> thick.

Thanks, I should have looked at your FAQ first.

message news:%23guO4NmEHHA.3224@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> The problem is not with your brain. It's with the designers. See
> http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=167.
>
> "RHinNC" <rhinnc@[get rid of this] hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Would someone please explain this as the density of my brain is rather
>> thick.

0
RHinNC

Exchange e-mail address attributes?
Hi! :-) I'm writing a script to find all a users e-mail addresses (to get rid of old sub domains) but I'm not sure I'm looking in all the available attributes... A list of these would be perfect! I'm also interested in updated lists of ad and exchange attributes. I've got some xls files but they're old and only have text descriptions of very few of the attributes. Thanks a million!!! :-) /Sofia The main mail attributes for exchange are mail targetaddress proxyaddresses If you don't actually need a script, but just need a list of smtp addresses try this ...

Why Money
Can anyone give me a good pitch on why I should use MS Money for my small business. I was wondering about quicken or paying out for Quickbooks but Microsoft money seemed like a good option also. I am not so full of business that my accounts are so aloof, but I do want a good program. So if MS Money is a good choice than which one should I get?? Thanks. Small Business Edition-I'm assuming you're in the US? "CWatters" <colin.watters@pandora.be> wrote in message news:7JMRa.17810$F92.1668@afrodite.telenet-ops.be... > > "misslemike" <misslemike@msn....

Outlook 2007 mail templates
I have som old html mail templates i used in office 2003, i can't figure out how i use them in office 2007, how do i install them into office 2007? html stationery or outlook template format? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to ...

Exchange Server 2007 Public Folders Permission issue
We have a consultants folder with over a hundred sub folders. Is there any way to propagate the permissions down to all the sub folders? Get-PublicFolder \<Parent_Folder_Tree>\Consultants -Recurse | Add-PublicFolderClientPermission -AccessRights <see_help_for_optoins> -User <Domain\User> -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Stuart Reicher" <StuartReicher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF14A00D-D9E6-486D-9237-C7ED652524F5@microsoft.com... > We have a cons...

E-mail Queue
Hello, I've followed TechKnowledge article 870063 and have e- mail queues working from external addresses. How do I get e-mail to flow to these queues from internal Exchange addresses? We would like to use CRM email exclusively for this account. Thanks for any help. Scott Internal email can't be routed to queues unfortunately. I am not aware of anyone finding a workaround for this issue either. Anyone heard of anything? Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Scott" wrote: > > Hello, > > I've followed TechKnowledge article 870063 and hav...

SBS2008
Have a customer who has a telephone system that uses an IMAP connectionj to the users Inbox to pick up voicemails. Since upgrading from Exchange 2003 (SBS2003) to Exchange 2007 (SBS2008) this has stopped working. Users userrnames and passwords are still the same. I've setup Outlook to make an IMAP connection to their mailbox but this doesn't appear to work, I guess this is why their telephone can't logon either. I just get a box come up prompting for a username and password ?? Is their more to it in Exchange 2007 than just doing the regular Outlook IMAP set...

Exchange 2007 Error Updating Free/Busy Information
Here's the Message we're receiving in our event log. The Messaging environment was moved from Exchange 2000 to 2007. "Error updating public folder with free/busy information on virtual machine EXCHSVR. The error number is 0x80040115" This error looks like it started after the DST Time change. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 2007 Folder Status Notification
I am having issues w/the Folder Status message. It used to tell me "All folders are up to date.", now it is just saying "This folder is up to date." Anyway to make it go back? I am using a corporate version of XP as the OS if you need that. Thanks, Sophie ...

Money Plus Annual Update?
There was an article over the weekend in the Cleveland, OH newspaper that reviewed the financial software offerings and said that there would be no further annual updated from Microsoft Money, thus Money + is that last version. Is this correct? Has Microsoft abandoned us? We noticed that our version of Money+ was purchased in August, 2007 but apparently nothing since. There will not be a "formal" annual version but around the time of update timeouts I expect to see what I will call from want of a better description, Service Packs. So if there is any added functionality then...

Money 04 Trended Items
Anyone know if / how it is possible to either disable, or reset the "trended items" in Microsoft Money 2004?? It is very frustrating, I know the program would work if I could clear out all the old numbers from previous income and such. Please help. You must be talking about trended items in the cash flow forecast? IIRC from M04, there is a "Customize Cash Flow" link--left side of page--that allows you to exclude trended items. "GoodTrouble" <GoodTrouble@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50A34ECA-63D9-4E18-9AB3-8D4C59F49F79@microsoft...

MnyBank : Ofc Ofx file conversion and Money import
Version 1.5.9 : bugs correction on Qif files Money 2005 do not accept any more Ofc files and the Ofx files delivered by my bank where invalid. So I write this program, it can be use to : - convert QIF, OFC files to OFX V1 (Money 2000->Money 2004) or OFX V2 (Money 2005, XML files) - convert OFX V2 files to OFXV1 - check transactions in files before send them in Money - archive bank transaction in a database (MS Acces format) This program is a freeware. It's a dotnet program, you have to install : 1- Framework .Net 1.1 2- MS Jet 4.0 3- MDAC 2.7 or greater 4- MnyBank GUI is in englis...

integration microsoft crm 4.0-sharepoint server 2007
Hello, I searched information about integration microsoft crm 4.0 with sharepoint server 2007, but I didn't find something, I don't know if I can integrate that.. Can you tell me about that? Thanks!! yorleni_jimenez@yahoo.com Hi, Yes, you can get both integrated. You mostly need to work on MOSS side. Following blog is on CRM 3 and MOSS but it will give you pretty good idea; http://rehmangul.wordpress.com/2007/05/08/ms-crm-and-sharepoint-2007-integration/ -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MV...

Combining 2 Text Strings in Body of E-Mail Q
I am trying to create a string of text to place in the message body of an e-mail. Using Ron De Bruins code I've run in to the "Too many line continuations". I've a requirement for 31 lines, but it hits this error on line 24. How can I combine 2 text strings to appear in the message body of the reports. My code with only the first stringbody is:- Sub Mail_New_Version() Dim FileExtStr As String Dim FileFormatNum As Long Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Destwb As Workbook Dim TempFilePath As String Dim TempFileName As String Dim OutApp As O...

Access 2007 Runtime with OLE Object
I have form control bound to an OLE Object. The users are told to right click the OLE object on the form and make a reference by link, but the users are not able to right click on the OLE bound control when they are using 2007 Runtime. How can I allow the users to make a reference to an OLE Object when they are using 2007 Runtime? -- IT Guy From Arkansas Maybe there's another way .. is there a way to let the user browse to the location of the file and then put the location as a hyperlink in a table field? ...

Money for Singapore
Is there a version of Microsoft Money that is for Singapore? Or does Microsoft have such plans? If not, which country's version will be suitable for Singapore? Regards Bharathan ...

Calendar 2000 & 2007 Status of Meeting Attendees Changing
I have a client who has set up a meeting and sent an update and the following occurs: "once I sent an update, my attendees changed to “optional” from “required” and the tracking is inaccurate as someone who accepted is not showing up as receiving a response. Another attendee did not receive the update at all." She also is asking whether or not it makes a difference is she uses a distribution list in her meeting invitation. Can anyhone shed any light on why this is happening? -- LPS ...

Does My Money 2004 have a virus
When backing up money, I get a message stating 'This item has been deleted, possibly by another application.' This message also displayed in Money 2002 when I backed up my file. Could I have a virus of some sort or does any one know what's going on here. -- I need mo_money ...

Done With M$Money
That's it for me. I will no longer submit to the bi-annual upgrade extortion racket. There are simply too many other viable personal finance products out there that don't sunset features/operating system support. Don't be a lemming! What alternatives do you have in mind? And what are you doing with your existing data set? "belexes" <belexes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A880277-CC81-4B2E-A77E-AEC6C8EEAEC6@microsoft.com... > There are simply too many other viable personal finance products out > there that don't sunset feat...

Money Small Business 2006
Does the 2006 version of Money Small business support using business categories in the budget? Also, does the new version support a tax line item for self-employed health insurance payments? ...

Outlook 2007
Hi All I have a mail server configured on a IPv6 only machine. I would like to specify my POP3 account with these IPv6 Addresses as the Incoming mail server and SMTP server. For that in the Email Accounts i want to use IPv6 addresses. This is not working, i have also tried using the IPv6 address resolved name also, still it doesn't work. It works fine with IPv4 address and hostname. Can anyone help me solve this problem. Thanks Anilkumar Can you PING the IPv6 address? Can you use a HOSTS file to map the address to a name? <anilgkonline@gmail.com> wrote in message news:11781...

M2006
I sold some of my Fidelity Select Money Market for the first time in a few years and while just looking at 2007 Cap Gains Report ( to see if est tax payments due) I notice that the $3000 sale of FSLXX shows a Cap Gain of $2665 ??? It shows my last purchase ( 7/2005 - that's right ) and the sale date. If I show just my brokerage account, it shows nothing for FSLXX in " Price Appreciation". I checked every FSLXX entry and price always $1. Price history shows only $1 entries .... I DID have reinvested dividends every months for the past X years, but I'm sure it wasn'...

Problems with Money 2005 file in two different computers
I upgraded to Money 2005 from 2004 (have been doing this since Money 97 without a problem), installed Money 2005 on my notebook, updated it to be compatible with the one on my desktop... BUT now when I try to open my money file on the notebook I get this message: "The place you are trying to reach only functions in the Business version of Money, and can't be used in the version you are using now. If you want to use this place you will have to upgrade to Microsoft Money Small Business." What place???? I don't want to go any place!!! All I want to do is use my money file (it ...

Looking for help...I can't send e-mail using CRM web client
I'm having a problem with trying to send e-mails vie the CRM web client. When I try to send the e-mail I get a pop-up with the message in bold "Unexpected Error" "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". I've checked the event logs, no errors are showing up in either my CRM server or my exchange server. I'm lost, new to CRM. Any help or ideas is appreciated. Thanks, You could try to add pre-windows2000 account to the administrator group on the exchange server. Some time that helps "Marty" wrote:...

Formula for adding up columns, i.e., B1:B10 + D1:D10 + F1:F10 + H1:H10 + J1:J10
I've never figured this one out. Went and googled yet again but I'm obviously not googling for the right thing. Same as with the help file. What is the type of formula we use for adding up columns or rows, esp. if they're broken up by rows/columns in between? Thanks! =SUM(B1:B10,D1:D10,F1:F10,H1:H10) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "StargateFanFromWork" <noSpam@NoJunkMail.com> wrote in message news:ORPkLEa1FHA.2792@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I've never figured this one out. Went and googled yet again but I'm > obviously not googling for the right t...

Send To and pdf and Outlook 2007 and Server 2008 and SQL 2005
Hi all, I am having trouble with simply sending pdf documents from the screen layout window for any report generated in GP. I can however send a txt report via email using the Send To functionality. The button is active as is the option to select either Txt or Pdf but the new message window that normally opens up for you to insert a mail address (with the respective attachment) simply does not open. My client is using Outlook 2007, the server is on Server 2008 running SQL 2005 SP3. We get the same issue from all clients as well - the clients are on Windows XP or Visat combination. ...