Money 2007 Deluxe on Vista 64bit

Does anyone know if Money 2007 Deluxe works on Vista 64bit?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Enable Conditional Formatting Access 2007
I think I have to use VBA - how do I enable the conditional formatting property? Here's a non-VBA solution (to get a feel for it): http://datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/accesscondformatting1.html Here's a VBA solution: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa139965%28office.10%29.aspx It's NOT hard at all. Just follow the steps. -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "CC" wrote: > I think I have to use VBA - how do I enable the conditional formatting > property? ...

outlook 2003 2007 licensing
Hey guys just wondering, we use outlook 2003 here, and dont want to migrate away from it just yet. However we need about 20 more licenses for outlook 2003. If we buy licenses for outlook 2007, do those apply to 2003? and if so, when we do make the migration to 2007, can those version of 2003 using a 2007 license be upgraded to 2007 wihtout the need for another license? thanks much. If you're a volume license customer, I'd suggest you talk to a Microsoft = licensing expert either at Microsoft or at your retailer.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Mi...

Money 2004 dies in Capital Gains Estimator
Money 2004 dies in Capital Gains Estimator Microsoft Money 2004 Premium, Version 12.0, update 1 Windows XP, SP2 From Top Menu: Taxes >> Capital Gains Estimator 1. Welcome Page. click "get started" 2. Enter CG Rates and Carryovers, click "Next >" 3. Select Investment Accounts, select account and click Next > It is at this point, that Money simply dies. There is no message or dialog, the program simply stops and the window closes. I have tested selecting different accounts and the problem only occurs with the one account I am interested in. ...

Fax from Outlook 2007
Using Fax Services in SBS 2003 with Outlook 2007. Fax Mail Transport added as account in Outlook. When attempting to send a fax direclty from Outlook (no attachments) an undeliverable message is returned: "The Microsoft Fax transport failed to deliver the message to the recipient. The exchange message data cannot be accessed." Thought it was related to Exchange profile so tested with SMTP configured for email account and tested with just Fax Mail Transport in account list. Same result for all three combinations. Faxing directly from Fax Console is successful. Any ...

Outlook 2007 #21
Whenever I start Outlook 2007, I get the following message box: "Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close anyone dialog boxes in other applications before trying again. Does anyone know how to correct the problem and prevent the message from appearing? ...

student language tools tab in word 2007
Hi, My niece uses office home and student 2007 (especially word) at school and it is also installed at home on the pc...but she says that there is tab that is missing from the home pc, it is student language tools which shows all the french accents, so when she types a word that requires an accent she clicks on it and the accent automatically goes into the word...does anybody know where to enable this? My guess is that this is provided by an add-in or other customization on the school system. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama...

Comments from Word 2002 to 2007
We have a large number of templates written in Word 2002, most of which have comment balloons associated with them. We are in the process of converting these templates to Word 2007. Would it be fair of me to assume we could just copy the text of these comments to the new comments in our converted templates? Would there be any corruption? Or do we need to type out the comments letter by letter to avoid any corruption issues. There are differing opinions in our department on how to proceed. Hoping for some clarification from the helpful folks here. Thanks Well, Word 2007 a...

Will upgrading office 2007 ( from office 2003).....outlook questio
cause my emails in outlook to be erased? Im not sure if the old version was outlook express. Does all that make a difference? I need to locate all my old emails. You allready have a thread on this subject Outlook and Outlook Express are completely different programs, each has their own individual msg store, which cannot be 'read' by the other. "Donnie" <Donnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DE8C6B1-FAF7-45E5-9F86-DCFE07EE14BE@microsoft.com... > cause my emails in outlook to be erased? Im not sure if the old version > was > outlook expr...

vista problem
sorry i am new and dont know much about it and i need some help for the drive icon i have tried everything but nothing is working for me the drive icon in my computer for my d drive is a square one with red dots and i want it back to the normal one like other drives but tis not happening i tried the regedit method but no good and tried this one also and everytime i restart my pc the icon cache reappears and i cant do anything plz plz help me out i want my icon back plz help me out i even posted in the thread created but there was no reply plz plz tell what to do -- noman2912 ...

Outlook 2007 stops acquiring data from Exchange
A week ago I noticed that Outlook 2007 on an old desktop in a guest room no longer was downloading any data from the Exchange server at work. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of but nothing seems to change this. Meanwhile, three other computers at home (we have a site-license arrangement which allows us to use Office on our home computers) with Outlook 2007 are having no problems at all with my Outlook account. Here is what I have tried so far: 1. Deleting the .ost file. Outlook acquires a few thousand kilobytes of data and then simply stops. The last entry in event viewer is an...

Assigning categories in Money Essentials
I'm just getting started with Money Essentials after years of using an earlier version of Money. I see from Help that I can't assign a category to a transaction until AFTER I clear it. This is maddening as my previous version of Money would virtually insist that I assign a category at the time of entering the transaction. This seems to require me to assign it later when I may very well have forgotten the purpose. Not as unlikely as it seems, I assure you. Q. How to assign at the time of entry, please? There's very few Essentials users here but it appears to be an almost...

Median in Excel 2007 pivot-tables
HI, I am working on pivot table for data analysis, where I need to show the median. While working on this I found that "Median" is not supported in pivot tables. Is there any way I can use median function in pivot tables? Best Regards, Venkataramana AFAIK, you can't alter pivot tables, but you can certainly copy/paste special (perhaps a new sheet), and then do whatever you want to it (perhaps in an adjacent column). -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "Venkataramana" wrote: ...

MS-Access 2007 Minimize/Maximize Ribbon
Is there a call to minimixe or maximize the ribbon when a form or report opens? "JimP" <jpockmire@att.net> wrote in message news:EZGdnc4su4HgxWzWnZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@giganews.com... > Is there a call to minimixe or maximize the ribbon when a form or report > opens? You can *hide* the ribbon using: DoCmd.ShowToolbar �Ribbon�, acToolbarNo .... and show it again using: DoCmd.ShowToolbar �Ribbon�, acToolbarYes The only way I know of to *minimize* the ribbon programmatically is to use SendKeys (which I normally avoid like the plague) to ...

do you like 2007?
I tried to download Outlook 2007, in order to evaluate it, but 2007 wants me to uninstall 2003. So, I did not install 2007. Do you use 2007? Do you like it? Thanks. Talal Itani Talal Itani <titani@verizon.net> wrote: > I tried to download Outlook 2007, in order to evaluate it, but 2007 > wants me to uninstall 2003. So, I did not install 2007. Do you use > 2007? Do you like it? Thanks. I just installed my copy of Office Pro 2007 today. I'm quite impressed, even though I've only experimented for about 15 minutes at this point. One odd thing: I thought ...

should i deleat outlook 2003 if i have the outlook 2007?
i upgraded to outlook 2007 should i deleat outlook 2003 and if so how should i do that Since Outlook 2007 is still in Beta test, I believe I'd hang on to Outlook 2003 a little while longer... Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "Rmarc" <Rmarc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BCF44DF-CF22-4479-9024-0416BD1B98D6@microsoft.com... > i u...

Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 graphs
I have a bunch of Excel 2003 graphs that are now being updated with new data. In the course of this, we are also saving as Excel 2007 macro-enabled files (.xlsm). Any time the file is saved it has a message re: invalid name or range and says it will change the name to "_CHARTA_xxyy" for example. You are prompted to say "okay" or "okay to all". If I follow it through, there are about 82 instances of this, so I figure it has to do with components of the graphs on the 2 worksheets. There are a total of 4 graphs. Any quick solutions to this compatibility ...

Access 2007 problem with 2003 database
I have a database that I developed on my laptop using 2007 on a Vista machine. It was for work, so I saved it in 2003 format. At work, I've done quite a bit of upgrades and inputed a lot of data. I brought it home this weekend to load some more data, but 2007 will not let me add any data to my subform. On the main forms I can add data, but not on my only subform. I didn't change anything from work, so it should work. Additionally I can't convert it to 2007 format. After I open it exclusively, I get the message when I try to convert "can't use file/pathname/nam...

VLookup in Excel 2007
In Excel 2003, when you looked up in the Criteria table, the identifier you chose had to be on the end and in alpha numeric order. Is this still the case? If I was to vlook up in multible tables and generate my own unique information, Can I go to a table created in the vlookup and use it even if it is not in alpha numeric order? Is there a work around? I don't really understand your question, but the quick answer is that there is no change in Vlookup from 2003 to 2007. You have always been able to use a table that wasn't in order by using False as the fourth parameter....

Enable to search PDF attachments in Outlook 2007
Hello, I use to search my Adobe Acrobat attachments, with instant search in outlook 2007, but after buying a new laptop, I have reinstalled everything, and moved the Outlook data file, I am no more able to do that, Please help, Regards Dou Have you re-installed Adobe Acrobat? It provides the Outlook add-on to preview and (I believe) search .PDFs. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.bad...

Can't install Excell 2007
I successfully installed Excel 2007 on my desktop computer, but am unable to install it on my laptop. I get an error message stating that set-up can not find the following file: office-en-us/officeMUIset.xml I tried locating the file in all the directories on the CD, but can't find it. Can anyone help? ...

Password Problem Money 2005
Money will not let me sign in to my account. I have tried signing in offline. I have tried creating a new password and signing in both online and offline. Is anyone else having this difficulty? Is there any way around this? I really need to be able to access my accounts. Thank you for any help! In microsoft.public.money, sew4asong wrote: >Money will not let me sign in to my account. I have tried signing in >offline. I have tried creating a new password and signing in both online and >offline. Is anyone else having this difficulty? Is there any way around >this?...

DPM 2007 SP1 does not see sharepoint when creating a protection gr
When creating a protection group in DPM 2007 SP1 I do not see the SharePoint farm listed. I have done the following to the Server 2003 R2 SP2 x86 DPM Server: 1. Installed Hotfix Package KB976542 October 2009 I have done the following to the Server 2003 R2 SP2 x86 WFE that DPM is pointed to: 1. Added the sharepoint Farm Administrator account to the Local Administrators group 2. Entered ConfigureSharePoint -EnableSharePointProtection command and the Windows SharePoint Services farm administrator credentials when prompted 3. Entered ConfigureSharePoint -ResolveAllSQLAliases N...

Money 2002 Error 1606 after XP SP2
Just installed SP2 on XP Pro. Now I get error 1606 every time I load Money 2002. I can get rid of the error message by clicking cancel several times. How can I fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Blackstone wrote: >Just installed SP2 on XP Pro. Now I get error 1606 every >time I load Money 2002. I can get rid of the error >message by clicking cancel several times. How can I fix >this? See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315352 helps. I get the same problem. When ever I start up my computer, I get an error message about Money 2002 not...

Part protection of Excel 2007 tables
Hi, Although this is not a VBA code/Macro related question, I thought that the people who know the Excel object model so well would be best placed to handle this question. Here it is: Can I part protect an Excel 2007 (ie lock certain columns and leave other unlocked)? eg. I want the data input columns to be unlocked and columns with formulas to be locked. When I did this and then protected the sheet, the table no longer behaved like a table. Was I missing something or is this a limitation of the Tables? Regards, Raj ...

Excel 2003 v/s Excel 2007
I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 format which has some data and charts in it. The data is obtained using links to various other workbooks. I am able to see all data in 2003 format, however in excel 2007 format, i am not able to see the data. Is there some problem in excel 2007 with regard to the links (formulae which links to other workbooks)? Urgent, please help me at the earliest. ...