Money 2007 Check number download problem

When I download from my bank I get the check number plus it has 'view check'
next to the number.  This just started.  I do not know how to fix this.  Any
help would be appreciated.
0
melelina (1)
4/14/2008 3:19:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

=?Utf-8?B?bWVsZWxpbmE=?= <melelina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
14 Apr 2008 in group microsoft.public.money:

> When I download from my bank I get the check number plus it has 'view
> check' next to the number.  This just started.  I do not know how to
> fix this.  Any help would be appreciated.

What bank?

Option 1: Your bank downloads directly into Money.
The bank is putting bad data into the download file.
Solution: Contact tech support at your bank and point it out. They'll have
to fix it

Option 2: Money gets the download data from Yodlee.
The bank recently changed the format of something on their web site.
Yodlee hasn't noticed yet, so their screen-scraper software is downloading
it assuming the old format.
Solution: Wait for Yodlee to notice the change and update their software.
In the meanwhile, manually edit your check numbers. If you want, contact
Yodlee and point out the problem.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

SQL deadlock problem

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

Exchange update problem

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

MS Money 95 data files

Counting number of X's in a column

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Grammar check not working

Exchange 2007 across account search

Border problems

Number 040
How can I put the numbers starting by zero? I want to put the number 040 as a number but it dont allow me. Any help... -- Drazic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Drazic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24602 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381894 to put 040, enter '040 but this converts it to text. Another method would be to enter 40 and then format the cell as custo and enter 000 in the box. Manges -- mangesh_yada ---------------------------------------------...