Money 2007 Can't Find Printer

This keeps happening.  If I reinstall the printer and reboot it's OK.
Happens only with Money.

Koka

0
hukares (10)
4/25/2007 1:18:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Which operating system? Which printer? Latest drivers for printer?

Also, I know you said this only happens with Money, but have you tried
printing from Internet Explorer? Which version of IE are you running?

"Koka" wrote:

> This keeps happening.  If I reinstall the printer and reboot it's OK.
> Happens only with Money.
>
> Koka

0
jimmuh (16)
4/25/2007 3:36:01 PM
Vista Ultimate 64bit...IE 7 64bit

 I may have solved this by clicking on the Windows Update button in the Add
Printer window.  This resulted in many new printers added.  The funny thing
is that they have mis-identified the Epson CX5400 as a CX5300 which doesn't
exist.  Anyway, the drivers work and so does my scanner at last!

Another problem I'm having with importing QIF file is that it doesn't import
right away as before.  I have to select File/Import.  Then the next time I
start Money the old import pops up!  Huh?

Koka

"jimmuh" <jimmuh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Which operating system? Which printer? Latest drivers for printer?
>
> Also, I know you said this only happens with Money, but have you tried
> printing from Internet Explorer? Which version of IE are you running?
>
> "Koka" wrote:
>
>> This keeps happening.  If I reinstall the printer and reboot it's OK.
>> Happens only with Money.
>>
>> Koka

0
hukares (10)
4/26/2007 9:04:30 AM
Spoke too soon.  Still a problem.  Guess I'll uninstall and reinstall Money
again.

"Koka" <hukares@noreply.com> wrote in message
> Vista Ultimate 64bit...IE 7 64bit
>
> I may have solved this by clicking on the Windows Update button in the Add
> Printer window.  This resulted in many new printers added.  The funny
> thing is that they have mis-identified the Epson CX5400 as a CX5300 which
> doesn't exist.  Anyway, the drivers work and so does my scanner at last!
>
> Another problem I'm having with importing QIF file is that it doesn't
> import right away as before.  I have to select File/Import.  Then the next
> time I start Money the old import pops up!  Huh?
>
> Koka

0
hukares (10)

Money 2004 #9
Just 'upgraded' to Money 2004 from Money 2003. One stock investment I track in Money has had several splits over the years. M2004 increased my number of shares by approx 40%. No other investment I track seems to have this problem. As I have the last M2003 entries backed up, I suppose I could try to remove M2004 then reload M2003; then upgrade to M2004 yet again. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any workarounds known? ...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Office 2007 trial is very slow. Is this because it's a trial
I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional features? It's likely due to the expanded feature set and increased hardware requirement over Office 2003. rtappan wrote: > I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for > it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just > because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the ad...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Money 2006 file repair application error

Office 2007 SP2
Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? C. "Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" <seegod1@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:ejYOAzcyJHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to > each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? > Nope - still there... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level...

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

Reinstalling Money 2004
Back in 2003/4 I tried the 2004 Trial and then upgraded online. My hard drive just went bad, so I'm reinstalling everything on a new drive. How do I re-activate 2004 from the trial install? I don't have the non-trail download. I do have my activation code. If you go to tools... upgrade money... it take me to a website that redirect you to buying Money 2006. Thanks. Did you keep your confirmation email? I believe the activation page would be listed in there. The web pages that support the activation should still be up, but I think you need to navigate to them directly. Th...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

Download of Money 2005
Downloaded 2005 and keep getting error message that Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run money. Try installing money again. I tried and tried. It will not work. Called support-held for 30 mins.-no answer. What now? ...

Money 30 Day Money Back Guarantee; instructions.
I tried out Money 2004 Small Business with an idea I might switch from quicken 2003 Home and Business. For a number of reasons that involve primairly invoices and Stock transaction updates, I'm sticking with Quicken. I purchased Money at Staples. At that time I asked the clerk about returning the product and he said I 'd have to deal directly with Microsoft. On the Money box there is a Money-Back 30 Day Guarantee Seal and that's all. No specific instructions as to what to do, where to send etc. If someone has this information please share it or directl me to where I might it...

find match then change cell value

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...

Outlook 2007: is there a way to use it as a Diary
I'd like to keep a daily journal of important notes, etc. In other words , I would like to keep a Diary. Does Outlook 2007 have this capability? TIA Sure - Ctrl+8 to view the journal or you can create a Mail and Post folder type and post to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH...

Upgrade Path from DPM 2007 to DPM 2010
Is there going to be an upgrade path from DPM 2007 to 2010? Yes. Look at the following DPM 2010 documentation: https://connect.microsoft.com/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?SiteID=840&DownloadID=22070 "DPM supports upgrading from DPM 2007 SP1 on a Windows Server 2008 x64-bit operating system to DPM 2010. If DPM 2007 SP1 is installed on a Windows Server 2003 x64-bit operating system, you must upgrade to Windows Server 2008 before upgrading to DPM 2010". Also, here are my notes on DPM 2007 to DPM 2010 upgrade: http://santhoshsivarajan.blogspot.com/2009/09/dpm-2007-t...

Find what control is using a data item
I built a form, then deleted 2 columns from the source table and now I get a popup asking for the value of those 2 columns. The problem is, I don't use those columns so I need to find what on the form is refferencing the deleted columns. I have looked at the control drop down on the properties window and the tab order window and can't find a control with either one of the missing column names. How do I determine what is trying to refference the deleted columns? I found the problem, the column was still referenced in the underlying query that fed the form. "MeSteve"...

Unread mail not showing up in Inbox
Hi, My Unread folder in located the "Favorite Folders" section in Outlook shows that I have more unread mail than I can see in my Inbox. My Inbox is normally sorted by "Received" so I can see the most recent emails as then arrive. If I change it so that it is sorted by the "From" column, I can see all the emails in the Inbox that are appearing in the Unread folder. It is strange that they don't appear using "Received" though. Emails that fall under any rules are not affected by this so rules are irrelevant in this case I suppose. Also, some additio...

Exchange 2007 Mailbox Folder information not updating
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am using Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition in an Exchange 2007 SP1 UR4 environment. I have only been using the Web Services Edition for about a week and prior to that I was using the regular Entourage 2008 client for four months. In any case, the problem I am about to describe occurs in both versions of Entourage 2008. <br><br>Recently my employer's executive group decided to implement Managed Folder Policies to assist in controlling mailbox size. I was the first to...

find related messages not working
I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related messages...nothing happens. It used to work as planned and he claims nothing was changed. Hello, please use scanpst.exe and if it isnt working after that, try to use ? | see and repair >-----Original Message----- >I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related >messages...nothing happens. It used to work as planned >and he claims nothing was changed. >. > ...

2007
I am experimenting with Excel 2007. I normally use Excel 2003. When I have unusually large amounts of text in a cell *in 2003* the formula bar displays all of it. Sometimes that takes up most of the window, but the text is about 8 or 9 points. Under 2007, although I can increase the width and height of the formula bar, the text is much larger and I must scroll down to see it all. *Not good* How can I change this is 2007 version? Hi Fred You can minimise the Ribbon. There is a dropdown at the end of the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) which gives this option. With the Windows XP bar set...

Alerts in PS 2007
I need to generate an Alert to the employee who didn't submit the Timesheet by the certain time. Next step - send Alert to the manager. Any ideas? Appreciate your help Best to re-post this in the newsgroup dedicated to Project Server: microsoft.public.project.server. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 04/03/10 15:07, laguna wrote: > I need to generate an Alert to the employee who didn't submit the Timesheet > by the certain time. Next step - send Alert to the manager. > > Any ideas? > > Appreciate your help Thank u, Rob How to delete ...