money 2006 problems importing from bank

whenever I import information from my bank uccu, it says that the import is
complete and that I have one statement to read with 150 transactions to
review, but when it opens to the account register, none of the new
transactions show up.  It shows the correct amount and date from my bank in
the left hand corner, and it says that I still have 150 transactions to
review.  I have tried changing the online settings, emptying the temporary
internet files, repairing the money file, and setting the account register to
show all transactions, but so far nothing has worked.  I have been able to
import information from my bank before, but now I can't.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.
0
jtbinks (1)
3/30/2007 3:18:08 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, jtbinks wrote:

>whenever I import information from my bank uccu, it says that the import is
>complete and that I have one statement to read with 150 transactions to
>review, but when it opens to the account register, none of the new
>transactions show up.  It shows the correct amount and date from my bank in
>the left hand corner, and it says that I still have 150 transactions to
>review.  I have tried changing the online settings, emptying the temporary
>internet files, repairing the money file, and setting the account register to
>show all transactions, but so far nothing has worked.  I have been able to
>import information from my bank before, but now I can't.  Any suggestions
>would be appreciated.

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles or
Tools->InternetOptions->Delete->DeleteFiles.

Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.

Then go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound.  This
is a global (inter-file) setting.

Download again.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Same problem here with Ports not listening from RPCDump ....
I have the same problem David has. Single server setup, https return 402.3 read access denied, RPCDump returns No for IsListening on por 6001, 6002, and 6004. Just wondering if anyone has a solution for th problem. I went through the single server setup article troubleshooting article as well as the deployment guide. But n luck.. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833401# http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;82733 If anyone could help, i would greatly appreciate any help ...

MS Money 2002 #10
Thinking about upgrading my desktop computer. How can I transfer my Money 2002 program to a Laptop so I don't lose anything. Records go back to 1998. Reinstall M2002 from the original CD and copy the .mny file across using a memory stick or LAN. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "SD" <SD@NOSPAMisp.com> wrote in message news:OLUksc03GHA.2420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Thinking about upgrading m...

Money Can't Set up a Mortgage Right!
I have issues with Money 2003. I bought a house Nov 2003. I set up the mortgage account and tell it my purchase date. It starts the loan 1/1/2004 because it assumes I have paid Nov interest at closing and won't owe anything until 1/1/2004. This screws up my net worth reports because I had a home asset in Nov 03, but the loan liability doesn't appear until Jan 04. Broken! I can't seem to set the loan date to force it to recognize the Nov loan beginning date. What to do?? Thanks, Ben Money starts the loan in 1/1/2004 because that's the date you told it the first payment...

Outlook delegate-mailbox deletion problem
This sounds like an easy one however, haven't found resolution yet. Here's scenario... User B reported to User A and added A to his delegation for being copied on all meeting request replies (done from Outlook 2000). All was well until User A left the company and mailbox was subsequently archived and deleted. Ever since the mailbox deletion, all attendees accepting a meeting request from User B receive an NDR referencing inability to deliver reply to User A's mailbox. The typical answer would be to open User B's Outlook app, goto delegates and remove User A.. The problem is...

A Real Sticky Problem
I created a query that joins two tables into one form. One table is the active one and the other is archived information. So, for instance a clients most recent data for 2007 is in table one, but the older data is stored in table two. The problem is that the form is not displaying the newest clients entered into table one. It is 8 off. Is this because there is no similar entry in table two? Can this be resolved by assigning a primary key to table one? If you're just doing a simple join (an Inner Join), you'll only get details for those clients that exist in both tables. You...

2007 Money Issue
I hope someone can help me here. I previously used Money 2003 on XP. Just received a new PC with Vista. I ordered Money 2007 from the Miscrosoft website. It loads correctly and works fine after install. Once I import my 2003 data or copy the 2003 Money File over the 2007 Money file I begin to have an issue. Money 2007 takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to open the file. I can click bills and calendar but once I click Home it takes another 5 minutes to get there. Any ideas on what could be happening. What is the correct way to upgrade from 2003 to 2007? The file is 7mb? First...

Auto Import Into Deny List
Hi, Is their any way of importing the IP's in a text file into the deny email from without having to manually add the Ip's one at a time http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/135453 Thanks Try ipsec.vbs http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=286d2818-08b3-496d-8b0d-c2b628a3ef16&displaylang=en James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 3:27 pm, melu <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is their any way of importing the IP's in a text file into the deny email > from without having to...

Install of SP3 problems
Have a Sony VIAO desktop with Windows XP Home SP1 loaded. Intel CPU and 512mb RAM. I tried loading SP3 from the exe file that I downloaded from the Microsoft web site. It complained that it couldn't backup a msscp.dll file from \Windows\system32 folder, but it let me ignor/skip it and go ahead with the install anyway. After the first boot the system hung on the black screen with the cursor for a long time (4 min). This was a fresh instal. When it finished booting (finally!) it was slower than snot. And most of the text in program windows and control panel was missing?? Even the t...

Problems with re-setting the last active cell in an Excel workshee
I am trying to re-set the last active cell on an Excel 2002 worksheet (in this particular sheet it should be cell DA197). I have used both the methods described in the Knowledge Base article (deleting rows and columns and re-saving; and the Excess Format Cleaner add-in). Deleting the rows and columns does not work; using the Excess Format Cleaner does not work either and it then also hides the rows from 198 to 65536 - but does not do the same for the columns. I have checked that there is no protection on the worksheet. Has anyone else come across this problem and if so can you please ...

How do I import my address book from my POP 3 Juno account?
I'm hoping to import my address book from my juno email on the web account to Outlook, and then to export it to my new Hotmail account. I seem to be botching it badly, so far. I was able to save my list to 'Recent Documents'. My efforts to COPY and Paste as an individual 'New Contact' result in partial information and the email address, phone number, etc. are missing. Are there step-by-step instructions to accomplish what should be a relatively easy task? Also, it looks as though Outlook has stripped all of my mail from my juno account. How do I send it b...

Money Budget Reports
I am testing out Money Essentials and have a few questions (note: the help tool is pretty weak compared to other MS products). 1. Monthly budget tracker is cool, but how do you add items for which you paid a few days before the current month started. For example, I pay my Mortgage a few days before the first of the month - but I want it to show up in the budget tracker for April. 2. How do I offset large onetime payments out of the consolidated pie "spending categories"? For example, I paid off a credit card last month and it shows Credit Card Payments/Transfers as a hug...

Expiring MS Money --> Mac and Mac Money??
I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Mac has a few discontinued items as well. "MikeV06" <me@mycomputer06.invalid> wrote in message news:13gurf5varz3j$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid... >I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in > that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for > the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Oops! forgot to paste th...

Problems launching process
In the following code I am attempting to launch Internet Explorer and display an html document in the browser. Internet Explorer runs fine but the html document cannot be displayed. No matter if I pass the full path or just the filename to the function the document cannot be displayed. // Begin code --------------- // Html file is viewed by launching Internet Explorer via RunBrowser() // CString sHtmlFile = _T("test.html"); RunBrowser("C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\Iexplore.exe", "test.html"); // Function that launches process void CMyView::RunBrowser...

DTD Entity replacement problems
Hi, I'm trying to use a Entity replacement with a DTD file, and I'm getting this error while processing with the "XmlValidatingReader" component: "The parameter entity replacement text must nest properly within markup declarations. An error occurred at http://localhost/test/dtds/test.dtd, (3, 24)." I've revised the DTD and I think its correct. This is a little example that repro the bug: <!ENTITY % par1 ",test2"> <!ELEMENT test (test1 %par1;)> <!ELEMENT test1 (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT test2 (#PCDATA)> And the XML ...

problems downloading UpdateOutlook2003EmailFilter(KB914454)
Wanna share a little more detail? Any particular error? Nikki "Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CE49572-FB48-4FCE-8A2F-37A8DABB47E9@microsoft.com... > I couldn't get the update to install on any of my computers. I uninstalled Office, reinstalled it, updated it; no problem. Ended up doing that on all 3 machines. Seems like an MS update problem. While I am on the subject. This last 6 updates that came through last week would not download automatically. I had to get them via microsoft update. Maybe I didn't give them enough...

Problem With Opening Attachments
For some reason, when I click on any attachment in received e-mails Microsoft Publisher opens and the attachments cannot be viewed. Does anybody know how to prevent this? It started just a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. Thanks in advance. ...

XL2007
I have a spreadsheet that uses the following sequence to scale the y axis of an X-Y scatter graph with lines drawn between points from VBA and it works perfectly in all previous versions of Excel. It fails with XL2007 rather catastrophically. The main spreadsheet was imported from XL2003. I have looked in the KB and archives here and not found any other reports of this problem so I don't know if it is something peculiar about this particular installation or what. It is reproducible in a toy chart in pure XL2007. The failing lines are; ActiveChart.Axes(xlSecondary).Select ok = Applicati...

Default Value problem 02-22-08
Feel a bit silly. I want to insert a =Now() Date field on every new record created via a certain form. I don't want people seeing this info. So, I added AphaDate Date field to the table the query for this form is based on. I insert the field on the form and mark it hidden. In the properties for this field on the form, I say the default value =Now() I assume then that any new record created will "stamp" with this date. But it doesn't work When I create the table, add the field to the query and try to set this up, the field shows up as blank no matter what I do. Wha...

Problem with Text box and Background
I am using the background as a temple for a form I add test boxes where I want to have text typed in The problem is when I print the page the text I have typed in isn't where it is supposed to be It is below the line of the background form How do I solve this problem? Web page? Best asked in the publisher.webdesign group -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "News" <gmhull@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:pOKFf.27487$F_3.19174@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net... >I am using the background as a t...

Importing Word to Excel
Hello! I have a list of names and adresses in a word document that look lik this: Doctor John Smith Director Hospital of Hurt People 4556 Bittersweet Lane Town, State xxxxxx I am now compiling another list of names and adresses and entering th data immediately into Excel (file attached). What I would like to do is merge the two lists into one and eliminat any duplicates. The goal is to print mailing labels. Could someone point me in the right direction? Also, should I be using Access instead of Excel -- Project ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pr...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

Access2000 automation problem
Hi I have a VBA script, which worked finely for about half a year. The script opens an excel workbook on server share on every night, refreshes some ODBC queries (from Visual FoxPro tables, one query on every sheet, no formulas in adjacent cells, all query properties are same), waits a little, and then closes the file. The script is here: Option Explicit Dim objXLApp, objXLBook, strPath, strBook strPath = "O:\Common\PerData\" strBook = "Personal.xls" Set objXLBook=GetObject(strPath & strBook) Set objXLApp = objXLBook.Parent objXLApp.Visible = True objXL...

Money Express doesn't allow Deposits and Withdrawals
I have Money 2004 installed on Windows XP Professional. I'd like to use Money Express to enter deposit and withdrawal transactions, but these menu items are disabled. When I right-click the money express icon on the task bar, I see a menu option to "Add a New Withdrawal", but the item is gray and disabled. This item becomes enabled when I launch the full Money application, but that defeats the purpose of quick transaction entry. I vaguely remember searching for a solution to this problem months ago, and I think I found something that suggested the problem is related to ...

Can Import Email Data Filed from Office XP to Office 2003
My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone who knows the solution. Alan. The only pro...

Office 2k3 Beta tester woes. Cant import .pst back into xp
Hello, I am sure that there has to be a solution to this problem. I know that MS would not leave it's beta testers without a way to revert back to their old office. I have attempted to import my Outlook 2003 Beta .pst file into my Outlook XP and I get an error stating that it is not compatible. Please tell me that there is a way for me to retrieve all of my old emails. I saved the pst file, and I removed Office 2003 as per the terms of the beta license and saved a copy of my .pst file. I the re- installed Office XP. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Mike If you c...