Money 2006 Investment Account balance display

I have two Investment Accounts (401k) in Money 2006 Deluxe.  For some
reason, Money stopped displaying the account totals on the Account List
page.  It used to show the account balances and the subtotal for all of my
investment accounts.  Additionally, I now notice that each account now has a
second account with the same name, but has the word "Contributions" added in
parenthesis.  This seems to be new as well.  The data in the accounts still
seems alright.  My investment subtotal on the Account list page shows a zero
balance and there is no balance listed for the accounts themselves.  This
was never the case before.  Is there a setting someplace that I am missing
or that was changed?

0
tgbonzo (13)
12/11/2006 10:39:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

FRx picking up wrong balance
For some reason, our FRx balance sheet report isn't picking up the correct balance for one of the accounts as of 11/30/07. It works fine as of 10/31, but when I run the report as of 11/30 nothing prints. There was activity in period 11, and the 11/30 balance shows up fine in GP (both in the Inquiry screen and on a printed Trial Balance). I rebuilt the G32 files, but that didn't help. Any ideas? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Never mind....our account structure is xxx-yyyyyy-zzz, and we thought there was only one yyyyyy account set ...

Master Account SID #2
Hi, I have a user that was disabled and now is re-enabled. He can no longer log in. I have tried to associate the Self account to external account but I should not have to do that if his AD account is re-enabled. Something corrupt? Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks. Associated External Account should not be set for an enabled user. I suspect you're falling foul of the fact that the store will only re-read stuff after 2+ hours (cached for performance). Restart the store, or wait the time, and you should be able to log in. There's a registry key to change this waiting time ...

Outlook XP messages not displaying properly in Outlook 98
We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT 4 box. We are noticing on an increased basis that when some users are sending messages from Outlook XP to a user on the same server who is using Outlook 98 that the message gets chopped off half way through. An example of a message is here: "...he is expecting your call and will be prepared to show you around <span lang=EN-CA style='font-size:11.0pt;" The message stops after the word around even though the original message goes on for two or three more paragraphs. Anybody else run into this or have any ideas? Craig <holdthisform...

Propagate info from Account to Sub-Account
Hello, I have created a custom field in the account object. I would like this custom field not to appear in sub accounts linked to the root accounts...I don't think it's possible as accounts and sub accounts are the same objects... So if it's not possible I'd like this specific custom field to be propagated to the sub account(s) with the same value as the one in the root account. Is it possible to do that? Thanks for your help Eric You are correct that you cannot hide that field since it is the same object. If you want that field to propogate then you can add the ma...

Rules on IMAP accounts and other miscellaneous
[reposted .....] IMAP -------------- 1) How do I make rules work on IMAP accounts - Can I write rules so that automatically IMAP mail will be transferred from the IMAP server to specified folders on **my** machine ? At least can I transfer mail automatically from the IMAP folder to my Machine's Inbox by triggering a rule ? POP3 -------------- 2) How do I delete unwanted mail FROM the POP3 server (i.e.) how to avoid downloading and then deleting ? - OE 5 had a facility to delete from server ... General ----------- 3) If I wish to send a mail to a friend - but at a future date - s...

default account keeps getting unset
Hi, A strange problem: Approximately once a day, my email account becomes unconfigured as the default email account. I notice because OE will refuse to send the email that I have just written, but, if I set it back, then OE sends it just fine. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks for any guidance. Jeff PS. I am on XP Pro SP3, OE 6.00.2900.5512 configured as in another becomes the default account? Are all accounts in different identities, or the same one? If different, is the default account the Main identity? -- Bruce Hagen ...

Recurring Investment Transaction How?
How does one make a recurring investment transaction? I have an Investment which pays a dividend monthly. I would like to have this entered automatically to show 1. investment activity and 2. receipt cash transaction. Thank you Bill Sadly, there is no way to schedule a recurring Dividend or Reinvest Dividend. "Msnews.microsoft.com" <billylock@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%231ljSOcGEHA.3724@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How does one make a recurring investment transaction? > I have an Investment which pays a dividend monthly. I would like to have > this entered au...

ETrade Investment Transaction
This sounds like the issue I'm working with. I agree that the Dividends should be in the Investment Transaction and then Transfered to the Cash Transaction, but what about Intrest from the Money in the Cash Transaction. Shouldn't this simply be in the Case Transaction and not a Transfer from Investment? Any thought to this. Any comments welcome ...

Error creating Contact within Account
I can create a conact and associate it to an account but all of a sudden the other day I cna nolonger create a contact within an account, I get the following error meassge, I have remapped everything, and now am at a loss can any one help. [ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate(String xml) +31 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) +9 Microsoft.Crm.Appli...

Things that have gone wrong with my Money file in the past 2 days
1. My two bank accounts that download statements via the MSN Money website (which in turn uses the Yodlee service) stopped updating both on the website and within Money. The error message said to fix it I needed to stop using the "online services" then reenable it, but when I did, I received an "Account setup is unavaiable" message on one of the two accounts. I did this 4 or 5 times, for kicks. Finally today I got them both to work.. for now. 2. The starting balances of two other bank accounts conveniently reset themeslves from one value to another, seemingly randomly, ...

upgrade from Money 2002 to 2004
I'm looking to upgrade from 2002 to 2004 - are there any problems/issues I should be aware of? Thanks. Some files have problems upgrading for reasons unknown. "H Barker" <hmbarker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Oow153Z1DHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I'm looking to upgrade from 2002 to 2004 - are there any problems/issues I > should be aware of? no "H Barker" <hmbarker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Oow153Z1DHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I'm looking to upgrade from 2002 to 2004 - are there any problems/issues I > shoul...

CSV file displaying ###### instead of $nn,nnn
Hi I used PHP's 'fgetcsv' (http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.fgetcsv.php) to write data to a ..csv file. The data pretty much formatted when I opened it in 'Context' (http://www.context.cx/) but when opened in Excel 2003, one column which contains data like *"$105,138"* is showing as *########*. When the cell is hovered over it shows *$105,138* in the tip but shows *105138* in the top textbox (the one next to fx label) How do I 'tell' Excel to display *$105,138* instead of *########* ? Thanks -- anjanesh Freelance Developer --------------------...

How do I create a new email account
Please send me step by step instructions on setting up several email accounts. I have tried and it keeps failing on the test. I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong. Any information on where to go to learn more about emails for my business would be greatly appreciated. thanks, kathy Dear Kathy, your Outlook version is? have a look on this site "how to create" for different Outlook versions email accounts (POP3, IMAP, Exchange etc.): https://www3.imperial.ac.uk/portal/page?_pageid=35,50372&_dad=portallive&_schema=PORTALLIVE -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook ...

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

reset contact names display in outlook reading pane
Over time, due to inefficiencies on my part as well some company changes have made the name display in the reading pane and other places quite messy. For example, my company renamed a division so people who were once Smith, John (north division) are now Smith, John (professional division) and those I accidentally accepted from incoming emails as Mary Jones for the display, I would prefer to display as Jones, Mary. I may have compounded the problem because I do use the contacts as my default due to the fact I have many external customers and our company is extremely la...

The new CRM VPC "Cannot display web page"
I am attempting to run the new CRM VPC image. I have an internet connection and everything else seems to have downloaded properly, but I can't launch CRM. Neither through Outlook nor Web client. Any suggestions? Thank you! maybe you have an IP address conflict? Change the network settings within the virtual pc console to "local only" and restart the system. "Suzy" wrote: > I am attempting to run the new CRM VPC image. I have an internet connection > and everything else seems to have downloaded properly, but I can't launch > CRM. Neither through Ou...

How do I deal with account transfers
OK this is what's going on and I don't know how to deal with it. I have two different checkinig accounts with the same bank. Into the first all our paychecks are direct deposited and all our bills come out through automatic or bill pay. Also a set amount is transfered from here to the second account each week. It's from this second one that we go out to eat, go grocery shopping, etc. So how should I handle that weekly transfer out of the first accoun in Money 2005t? I don't want it showing up as a catagory on my budget graphs because it's not really a catagory....

Money 2005 #18
I have used Money 2003 for 2 years now. I did not use ANY of the online features nor did I have a .NET Passport. I just purchased Money 2005. I took my existing .mny file and converted it for use in Money 2005. I tried to get the online services part working, but if you look at my previous posts, I have run into some really big problems with it. Anyway, as part of this upgrade I created a .NET Passport. Then I read that this puts account information and transaction detail online with MSN. I DO NOT WANT THIS! How do I go about deleting this information. Can I just somehow delet...

Money 2002 #34
I recently reinstalled Money 2002. Now, when I try to print the transactions in one account, I get a printout with the activity in all of my accounts. Before I reinstalled money, I was able to print transactions only of the specific account I was viewing. How can I set the print format to include only a specific account? Thanks, Since there's no way to customize what prints when you go to File, Print from the register, the best thing to do is go to the Reports area of the program and customize an Account Transactions report to print the account you'd like. "Noach" ...

Will Money suit my needs?
I have been a long time user of Quicken but am now looking for an alternative. While Q is a very good program for looking back - what I need now is a program that is able to also give me an accurate picture of future events/cash flow/balances down to the daily level. I would particularly like the ability to put in a number of senarios to give me the net result of different financial decisions and to be able to compare the results-- preferably on screen and then be able to adjust the what ifs and save the results for ongoing planning. I don't need automatic downloads or some other featur...

cANNOT INSTALL M-Money 2004
When I try to install Money 2004, or remove Money 2003 I am told I must insert the 2003 disk. I can not find it, how can I install the 2004 version? Thanks, Bob Lalor ...

Where is the Email Account info stored?
I currently have my PST file stored on a separate partition from my program files. Then if I need to restore an image, my data is unaffected. However, is there a way to perform a similar storage to my email accounts? I just restored a partition and I lost all of my account information (Tools -> Email Accounts). Where is that info stored? How do I store it elsewhere from the C: drive? Thanks. It's in the registry. In Office 2003 the Save My Settings wizard will save that information. Office 2007 doesn't have that but the Vista migration tool will move it. <-> wrote...

This item has exceeded the budget for account number.
Hello, I am getting a recurring error message which prevents a user from entering in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over budget, when in fact it is not. To correct the error, the origin of which we are still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO Enhancements/Reconcile. We received this message several times today and ran the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error message continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies). The exact error message is: This item has exceeded the budget for...

RM
Does anyone know why the option to run report by Document date is greyed out? I want to run the report by doc date but it is set to GL posting date. Thanks, S Sherry, the screen with the options is the same for all the reports, however, not all the reports have all the options available. Unless there is a really good reason not to, I always recommend using the Historical Aged Trial Balance report for everything you need. Then you have access to all the options. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blo...

money 2007 daupdate.exe error ??
I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to log on money 2007 with my account it gives me a message saying - to continue operating sucessfully, money requires a software update.click ok to close money and begin the update now.. after i close and click ok , i then get an error that says daupdate.exe - application error..after it downloads ther update the install errors out and fails..Please somebody help .. -- In microsoft.public.money, gbp007 wrote: >I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to >log on money 20...