Event ID: 1001
Date:  4/12/2006
Time:  10:47:26 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: xxx
Fault bucket 02266399.

Data:
0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20   Bucket:
0008: 30 32 32 36 36 33 39 39   02266399
0010: 0d 0a

And 2)
 Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Date:  4/12/2006
Time:  10:46:15 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: xxx
Faulting application salv.exe, version 15.0.0.513, faulting module
rsalv.dll, version 15.0.0.513, fault address 0x0000881a.

Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74   Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c   ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 73 61 6c   ure  sal
0018: 76 2e 65 78 65 20 31 35   v.exe 15
0020: 2e 30 2e 30 2e 35 31 33   .0.0.513
0028: 20 69 6e 20 72 73 61 6c    in rsal
0030: 76 2e 64 6c 6c 20 31 35   v.dll 15
0038: 2e 30 2e 30 2e 35 31 33   .0.0.513
0040: 20 61 74 20 6f 66 66 73    at offs
0048: 65 74 20 30 30 30 30 38   et 00008
0050: 38 31 61                  81a
          ..

A log file gets generated for the fixed transactions but no errors.  Any
Ideas?

Thanks
-P

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How Safe Are Exchange Raw Mail Files?
Hi There, My company has mandated that our office move over to Exchange 2003. Of all my research, I really only have one small question. That is, how safe and protected are the raw mail files that Exchange stores on the server? In other words, outside of using the user's password, can these files be copied and read later or are they encrypted or protected in some manner? Thanks, -Jay I am pretty certain that the mailbox store, essentially the pair of a Jet database something called a "streaming" file, are not encrypted. You should protect them as you would any se...

Performed an Illegal Operation Error Message
I am getting this message when ever i try to open up Microsoft Outlook. I have tried repairing and even deleting and reinstalling Microsoft Office. But still no luck. The details on the Illegal operation message are: utlook caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 017f:7800707. Any suggestions Thanks Gabe I do am having similar problems. I have W98 & Outlook 2000. All of a sudden I'm having problems. I get an error message: MSVCRT.DLL at 017f:7800d6al message. I tried nfclean.exe and have reinstalled MS Office twice, Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....

CSV File being displayed on Win XP Pro and 2K differently #2
Hi there, What exactly do i need to change in the regional settings? Thanks, Da -- Dando ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dandoe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1522 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26859 In win98, I get to that menu via: windows start button|settings|control panel|regional settings Applet. On the Number Tab, there's a spot to specify your list character. In the good ole USA, we mostly use commas. In other parts of the world, the semicolon is comm...

Try to move Exch db files, then store doesn't get mounted anymore
any idea on how to solve the problem below ? Exch2003 SP2. I've done these steps in several servers, but one particular server/system fails to get the Mailbox and Public Folder Stores mounted after moving the database files from one partition to the other. The steps: I stopped the Public Folder Store. I click the respective restore, "Properties", I go to "database" tab. There I inform location of where I want to move the database files to (E:\program files\Exchsrvr\mdbdata). I've got the message that files have been moved OK. Then I attempt to mount store, a...

File -> Open view
Many of us have had issues with Vista remember Explorer folder View settings. There are a number of suggestions out on the web to fix that issue. The fixes don't seem to address a nagging issue: When you choose File -> Open, the view has the same random change problems that the Explorer has. I'd used the old windows trick of setting the settings the way I wanted them, them holding the Shift key while clicking the "X" to close the window. That worked, but only some of the time. I started watching a little closer... the above Shift-click does work reliably, b...

Money API
How do I access Money API? From Microsoft Visual Basic or .NET? It's not published, so there's no official way. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Roderick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5748C160-1C...

Error in "Initialize Transaction" Hook
Hi there, When I use my initializeTransaction Hook it works for the very first Transaction well. But for further transactions the hook will by performed two times! A second thing is, that the Hook is performed before the StartPOS Hook. Has anybody made the same expiriences? martin wrote: > Hi there, > When I use my initializeTransaction Hook it works for the very first > Transaction well. Hi, I use the hook 'hooktypeInitializeTransaction' for send to fiscal display (without OPOS driver) a welcome message to customer, and for reset all session variables that I use for fis...

Error 646 04-22-10
I'm using Window 7 and IE8 and I started getting error 646 around 11-09 for KB951550, KB951944, KB967642, SP2, and KB981433. I tried the quick fix and it didn't work. When I try to download the updates manually it says it doesn't recognize the vesrion on my system. Please help someone! -- L Watkins ...

Failed conversion from MS Money 2002 to MS Money 2008
I was wondering if someone could help. I am trying to convert an msn money 2002 file to msn money 2008 for a client. I have gone through all the various posts and faq's on the internet and I have read various suggestions on the subject...so I have tried so far the following: installed trial edition of ms money 2004....2007, 2008...all of which come back with the dreaded...incompatible version error....i even tried installing ms money 2002 on a different laptop and thaqt came back with exactly the same error message. The problem from what I can gather is that the MS Money 2002 insta...

Reinstalling Microsoft Money 2004
I recently updated my laptop and am trying to reinstall Microsoft Money 2004 from the original CD I received with my Dell computer. When I double click on the setup.exe file, I get an error message that says, "The autorun.inf file is missing or corrupt". Any suggestions? Thanks for your help. ...

OWA Certificate Error with IE7
Hi All, I noticed many post about this problem but I didn't find anything good for my problem. My customers have IE7 and to improve OWA security on our system, I activated SSL. Now it is working with https//mail.server.ca/exchange But they have now a security warning page telling : "Certificate Error : Navigation Blocked" "We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website" And I explained to teh users to click on : "Continue to this web site (not recommended)" Then they have OWA login page with the URL in red and with a certifica...

XP icons in older MFC applications
I am a crappy programmer, who has muddled my way through a few classes. I have a couple of dialog-based and SDI based applications I am re-vamping just for the sake of doing it. I originally created these applications way back in 2000 when Windows 2000 was all the rage. I've been able to update my programs using a manifest so that the controls and dialogs have an XP appearance to them. However, all of my old icons are still the same. I've downloaded a trial of Axialis Icon Workshop, and created some pretty neat icons to put into the updated programs, but when I put them in using V...

Easy Money Making
fantastic earning program online money program http://easycash.adobelover.com ...

Talk Money OR Go Somewhere Else
It really stinks that over half of the posts in Money Central and Money have NOTHING to do with MS Money or MSN Money. When I belonged to Compuserve a few years back, the forums were FANTASTIC. Almost every post stayed on topic, every post was answered by at least l person, usually several, and there were users (Like MVP's) that could tell you anything. You learned quickly who could give you an answer-I totally depended on that forum to keep 20+ computers trouble free. Does anyone know of a forum like that??? This forum is not cutting it. Not only do half my posts go unanswered, ...

HTTP Error 12029
I am having a problem with one user on a computer being able to connect to the Internet. (Using Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7) Other users with the same permissions using the same computer are able to connect. When this user tries to connect he receives an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. I have tried connecting to several different web pages with the same results. When I ran the Network Diagnostics tool the report was the following message: Under Network location detection info - Connecting through work or corporate network info - R...

CRM 1.2 User Access Error 'The system could not log you in..
My client has CRM 1.2. After some windows updates were done to the server and possibly some reconfiguration of IIS settings, the users can no longer log in as the following message appears: User Access Error: 'The system could not log you in. This could be because : ...etc...' Even the server administrator and the crmadmin account cannot login. Is there any particular action that you helpful guys can think of that may have caused this? Many Thanks, ...

Help! Can I store my files on a disk for future use?
Is it possible to store my messages on a disk and bring them up at a future time using the disk? If so, how can I store them. We are changing servers and I have to reduce the size of my files. Please respond ASAP. Thanks, Liz File > Import and Export > Export to a file File Type: Personal Folder File (.pst) Note, save this file to your hard drive and note the location. Once the file is completed, copy it to your other disk (probably a CD-R). -- Charles Kenyon Word New User FAQ & Web Directory: http://addbalance.com/word Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (sup...

Error Creating User
I have tried adding a domain user to crm using the front end but crm reports it cant find the domain account. I therefore tried using the backend (Deployment Manager - User Manager Wizard) to create the account - bearing in mind the wizard loads up the user accounts from active directory and you have to select a valid account - run thru the process only to be told at the end (80041d2a) - SOAP Server Application Faulted Which apparently means it cant find the domain account!! Any help appreciated. I've run the evironment diags with no faults found. "Dyawlak" <dyawla...

Error when performing Outlook synchronise or going off-line
I have installed Microsoft CRM v.1.2 int. english on a W2003 server and the CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router on a W2000 Server with Exchane2000. My MS SQL 2000 Server is running on a W2000 Server too. Furthermore I have installed a XP Pro klient with Office 2003. On this computer I have installed the Sales For Outlook client with no errors reported througout the installation. I can work on-line on the CRM-server, send and receive e-mails and promote incomming e-mails. Everuthing seames to work properly. But when I try to syncronise I get an Error message: 'The specified domain either does not ex...

Error 500 on oXmlHTTP.Send
I am getting the following error when executing oXmlHTTP.Send("id=" + sId + "&ObjectTypeCode=" + sObjectTypeCode); which resolves into oXmlHTTP.Send("id=7AA4FB86-24D6-DA11-B240-000F20F62526&ObjectTypeCode=1"); This is an onChange event code for recipient for phone call entity. responseText "System.InvalidOperationException: Missing parameter: EntityTypeCode. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ValueCollectionParameterReader.Read(NameValueCollection collection) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HtmlFormParameterReader.Read(HttpRequest request) ...

SBS 2008. DhcpServer error 1050
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" -->...

CRM workflow: Error trying to write/get data into/from databse
Hi all, I've got a workflow rule which call an assembly to write the new contact record details to a database. I've got the workflow working fine on my development VM server, but when I test it on our client server, it throws an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" . I am just wondering what the environment issues cause that to happen, the only different between the two environments is the sql database is on another server, and VS .Net is not installed. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance, -- Ahmed Can you post the complete...

merging excel files
I have two excel files one where there is already information abou budgets with headings and figures and a file that has just th labels...im trying to make it so when i input the numbers from one fil that they automatically are filled in the correct cells in the othe file...is this possible? I understand you can do this from one shee to another using a formula but im not sure if you can do it from fil to file...any help would be appreciated thanks -- Etringal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Etringale's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...

Authentication prompt while opening Excel/word files from IE8
While opening Excel or Word documents from intranet websites in IE8, we are seeing authentication prompt and after providing credentials the file is opening fine. Surprisingly if I cancel the authentication prompt, the file is still opening fine!! Is this problem related to IE or Office? How to fix the issue? I tried following but nothing worked: -Moved website from intranet zone and added to trusted sites -Reset IE8 settings -From Firefox the files are opening fine. FF is downloading file to local disk and opening it. -Changed default browser to Firefox and tried to open Exce...

Open .msg files - using CreateItemFromTemplate?
Hi everyone - I'm trying to open .msg files using the CreateItemFromTemplate method in the Office XP PIA. I've managed to find a scant few examples - but they appear to be using another version of this method because they reference only one parameter. The PIA version is sonethimg like this: CreateItemFromTemplate(string Templatepath, object InFolder) As in something, I suppose, like this: public string OpenMSG(string Templatepath) { if (!Directory.Exists(Templatepath)) return "Directory: " + Templatepath + " does not exist"; Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outl...