Money 2005 Standard - How do i add home inventory

Hi, how do i add home inventory, i have follwed the directions in money help,
but when i go to customise content or layout 'Home Inventory' is not there?
Can anybody help me please. Than kyou
0
Brad (219)
9/23/2005 2:18:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try this: http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/124.aspx

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS
Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Brad" <Brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, how do i add home inventory, i have follwed the directions in money
> help,
> but when i go to customise content or layout 'Home Inventory' is not
> there?
> Can anybody help me please. Than kyou

0
glyn1 (1534)

Upgrading Canadian Microsoft Money 2000
I'm currently using the Canadian version of Microsoft Money 2000 Deluxe. I want to upgrade, but the Canadian version of Deluxe is not available anymore. I have tried the trial of Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe (non-Canadian version), but it can't read my existing Money 2000 file. Does anybody know how I upgrade? Thanks, Mark In microsoft.public.money, Mark wrote: >I'm currently using the Canadian version of Microsoft >Money 2000 Deluxe. I want to upgrade, but the Canadian >version of Deluxe is not available anymore. I have tried >the trial of Microsoft Money 20...

default home page
Does anyone know how to set a default outlook homepage through a reg edit? ...

How do I add the file path as a footnote in word 2007?
I am trying to add the full file path on word footnotes. On Word 2003 there was a button to click and it did it.. but I'm having problems finding how to do it on 2007. I do not have "2. Locate the Building Block named File Name And Path" how do I find it? "dmower" wrote: > I am trying to add the full file path on word footnotes. On Word 2003 there > was a button to click and it did it.. but I'm having problems finding how to > do it on 2007. See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300002951033.aspx -- Suzanne S. Barnhill ...

Money 2002
I have a question for what to catagorize the following debits. I'm tired of putting them in the "misc." catagory but how would you set the following up? Baby diapers Dry cleaning Haircuts Probably off the wall question I know but I just wondered how everyone else may be catagorizing these. Thanks in advance, Rod I have subcategories for Miscellaneous:Dry Cleaning and Personal Care:Haircuts. Diapers have never been relevant, but I don't think I'd track them separately. Maybe Miscellaneous:Supplies since that's where I put toilet paper for the big people? There&...

MoneyLink for 2005
The 2005 version of MoneyLink is now available at ultrasoft.com. -- Michael Gordon MVP Thanks for the heads-up. I'm having a problem installing it. I get an error during the installation that USMNY.DLL failed to register. Does anyone know what could be causing this? "Michael Gordon, MVP" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message news:ewbhKkusEHA.2072@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > The 2005 version of MoneyLink is now available at ultrasoft.com. > > -- > Michael Gordon > MVP > > > I got the same error and contacted David -- once I hear from h...

Money is crashing except on 3-week-old backup!
HELP! I was working in Money. Among other things I loaded a QIF, which as you know forces Money to make an immediate backup. When I finished working, I closed Money. A short while later I opened Money, and it immediate crashed! I tried opening Money without online support, and it still crashed! I tried opening the backup (made so shortly before), and it crashed too--both with and without online support! I can open a 3-week-old backup, but three weeks of work is a lot to lose! I have been synchronizing with MSN Money. Is there a way to tell Money to bring down all the transactions from ...

Add curve to existing chart
Hello, I should add to an existing chart another curve with VBA. The Charttyp is an XY-Plot! I work with WinXP and Excel 2002! Hope somebody can help me! Thanks in advance! daMike Turn on the macro recorder (Tools | Macro > Record new macro...), copy the data, select the chart, select Edit | Paste Special..., follow the directions, and when done, turn off the recorder. XL will give you the necessary code, which you can further adapt. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta MS MVP Excel 2000-2003 www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins Custom Productivity Solutions ...

Working with Add-Ins and menus
I am trying to save my macros as an Add-In which, when loaded, wil automatically create a menu in the worksheet menu bar complete wit menu items which call macros in my add-in workbook (like man commercially-available Add-Ins). I have all my macros ready to go, but I'm not sure what code bes accomplishes what I am trying to do. Do I want to use Workbook_Open ( and then call my create_menu macro or should I be looking at an Add-I install event or something? I just don't know how this is done, right now. I was thinking perhap something like: Sub Workbook_Open() Call create_menu End...

Money 2004 #21
Purchased Money 2004 Standard and upgraded from Money 2002 Deluxe. Programe loaded OK. When attempt to open existing file error message : 'Money cannot open this file because it was created by an incompatible version'. The programe allows me to create a new file but I want my old data from the 2002 file to work. Can you offer any suggestions. Regards Roger Bishop Darwin See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1, the mother of all FAQ answers. "Roger Bishop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:047a01c39839$98626950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Pu...

Money detection of AOL
My Money 2001 does not detect AOL 8.0 when AOL is running. I use Windows 98. I set My Money Connection to AOL as Default. Any suggeted solutions? Thanks. On "Jim" <wilsonjgm@aol.com> wrote: >My Money 2001 does not detect AOL 8.0 when AOL is running. >I use Windows 98. I set My Money Connection to AOL as >Default. Any suggeted solutions? Thanks. Yeah, dump AOL and get a better ISP. For me the happiest day was when I dumped AOL and got a different ISP. -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. ...

Money 2005 Business crashe after Update is performed
Just today or yesterday Money 2005 Small Business now crashes when I do an update. This seems to occur only with Bank One so I'm curios to know whether there is a new change that is causing this with Bank One customers. So far I have: - Reinstalled Money. - Removed Bank One form online services which then did not cause any crashes during an update (although it's fun reconciling again and merging accounts). - Repaird the Money file. The response being "Fixed records in online table.". Everytime I try an update I can repair again and get the same response. I...

Archive Problem in Money 2006
Hi, I archived dates from my Money 2006 program, creating a new archived file in the process. In the original file, the transactions are removed, but when I do a Monthly Cash Flow Report and enter All Dates, it shows all the months I archived. They are all empty, so I have a page of two years of empty dates. Older versions didn't use to do this. Somehow the program thinks that the dates still have something in them. How do I get rid of all this empty space. Thanks dickwyll@concentric.net wrote: > Hi, > > I archived dates from my Money 2006 program, creating a new archive...

Money 2004 Small Business Tax
I started a small business, does MS Money Small Business 2004 keep track of the tax catagories like 1065's and Schedules? In microsoft.public.money, Wilbur wrote: >I started a small business, does MS Money Small Business 2004 keep track of >the tax catagories yes... > like 1065's no > and Schedules? Depends. It lets you map transaction categories to schedule A, b C, E, F. There are some default mappings. However if your business is not a simple proprietorship, then it may well not meet your needs. Does 2005 or 2006 ? "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > ...

installing Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe over an older version?
I have a 2005 Money Deluxe program that has stopped working properly. Today I downloaded and installed Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe. But now I can't find the program. The only icon or program I can find on my computer just opens up the original program. Is it necessary to uninstall the first one? I am just nervous about uninstalling and losing data. I just want to update this. In microsoft.public.money, Jackie wrote: >I have a 2005 Money Deluxe program that has stopped working properly. Today >I downloaded and installed Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe. But now I can't find ...

Printing causes "runtime error" in 2005 SB
I print 20+ invoices twice a month. The first few print ok, then I get an error "runtime error". Error message refers to mnycorefiles with a "R6025 pure virtual function call" I've uninstalled, reinstalled, archived past years' data.....no success. In microsoft.public.money, Brent wrote: >I print 20+ invoices twice a month. The first few print ok, then I get an >error "runtime error". Error message refers to mnycorefiles with a "R6025 >pure virtual function call" You might try the regsvr32 ["path"]\rsabase.dll as ...

QSRules
Hi All, I am adding items to a sale via a COM Add-in attached to a custom button at POS. The code seems to be working fine but the screen does not refresh after the item is added via QSRules - The only way I can get it to refresh is to add another item to the sale and then my item appears. I am unable to use PerformAddItem from QSBridge as I am using a COM add-in which does lots of other stuff. Am I missing a call to some sort of refresh event? Has anyone struck this before? Do you have a workaround? Kind Regards, Jason. Jason, Use RefreshDisplay CP.Dinesh "Jason" wrote...

MS SQL Server 2005 Express Edition support to replace MSDE
It looks like MS SQL Server 2005 Express edition is being groomed as a replacement for MSDE, and it could have a lot of advantages RMS users. SQL express is free like MSDE, but without the silly workload governer (limits MSDE to 8 concurrent DB tasks), and would allow databases of up to 4 gigs (vs MSDE 2 gig). I suppose there would need to be some kind of certification, and Server express is still in beta, but wouldn't it be nice? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnsse/html/sseoverview.asp Comparison with MSDE SQL Server Express replaces Microsoft S...

US Bank with Money #2
I recently opened a US Bank Checking account. I have been unsuccessful in syncing my account with Money. I contacted US Bank and they informed me that in order to do so, I must register online and sign up...though this is going to cost me $3.95/month. Is anyone aware of a way to automatically sync my US Bank account with Money, WITHOUT having to pay! Thanks for the help. Mark B "nyse_19" <nyse19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04CDFE08-9E09-4473-B30E-C9036D68AA1D@microsoft.com... >I recently opened a US Bank Checking account. I have been >u...

Can not disable online serices ("Modify services" unavailable)-Money 2003
Following are the Money 2003 help instructions: 1.On the Accounts & Bills menu, click Online Services Manager . 2. Click Modify services , and then click No, I'd like to discontinue using direct online services. But there is no "Modify Services" option, if I click on "Change financial institution" and select "(Not Listed)" I end up with services enabled. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I JUST WANT TO DISABLE ONLINE SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Was my interpretation right?: In microsoft.public.money, Andrej wrote: >Following are the Money 2003 help ins...

Intelligent Apps add-on group?
Hello, Does anyone know if there are any discussion/support groups for the Excel add-on Intelligent Apps? I've tried Google groups and here, but couldn't find anything... Cheers, Shaun ...

Money File on Network
I have a wireless network and I have M2005 deluxe on my home computer and M2005 basic on my laptop. When I try to open the money file on my desktop computer from my laptop computer, it will not let me open the file. It says that it is read only and cannot be opened. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this problem?? Thank You Make sure with, say, notepad, that you can save a file in the same shared folder from the client. There are lots of possibilities here. Many of them have nothing to do with Money. One other possibility comes to mind: are both machines at the same Money versi...

Getting copied text to fill lines in a doc with standard margins?
When copying text from one document with smaller margins (eg. a 2 column doc) into a word document with standard margins, is there a way to get the text to fill out each line to the edge of the page, rather than only taking up half the page and running down the left hand side? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< >...

Cannot convert MS Money 2002 to MS Money 2003
When trying to convert any Money 2002 file into Money 2003, I get a message saying the file cannot be accessed due to read-only, drive write-protect, password, etc. How can I get past this problem? Thanks - Duncan See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=115. "Duncan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7bd001c4771c$2154c610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When trying to convert any Money 2002 file into Money > 2003, I get a message saying the file cannot be accessed > due to read-only, drive write-protect, password, etc. How > can I get past this pr...

Money 2005 Slowness on Accept Fix
After some research I was able to find this fix I thought I would share. Problem: Money 2005 (and 2004 I *think*) take ~10secs to process after you accept a transaction. Solution: Ensure Cash Flow and Favorite Catagories (aka thermometers) are not on your home page. Budget Summary may also cause slowness. I tested this in 2005 but beleive it will work in 2004. Restarting program after you remove items from your home page is required in order to see the speed increase. Sure would be nice if MS would fix this or at least post a decent troubleshooting guide were it could be easily f...

Inventory Units of Measure #2
I am setting up inventory and pricing for rolls of carpet padding. We want to inventory the items in rolls and sell (invoice) in square feet. I set up my default unit of measure as a roll and to enter the square foot equalivent I had to make each sqft equal to .0038 of a roll (each roll has 270 sq ft). I am concerned that when we start selling the items that 270 sq feet won't actually equal one roll so I am unsure how this will affect the number of rolls in the warehouse. Is there another way to do this that I am not seeing? Thanks, Lorrie You really should use sft as your unit o...