Money 2005 Small Business - Add Company info on my custom invoices

Hello,

I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on
my customer invoices?  I am able to add the company logo.

Thx for your help.

John
0
Khan (15)
11/28/2004 4:59:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:59:02 -0800, John Khan <John
Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on
>my customer invoices?  I am able to add the company logo.
>
>Thx for your help.
>
>John

Hi John,

I am able to go to the Tools menu, select Settings, and then select
'Business Information' from the list. It allows you to specify
business name, address, phone number, and tax year if I remember
correctly.

Mark

0
azcat (2)
11/28/2004 5:19:17 AM
Thanks a lot.  That fixed my issue.  I did not know about the settings menu.

"Azcat" wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:59:02 -0800, John Khan <John
> Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on
> >my customer invoices?  I am able to add the company logo.
> >
> >Thx for your help.
> >
> >John
>
> Hi John,
>
> I am able to go to the Tools menu, select Settings, and then select
> 'Business Information' from the list. It allows you to specify
> business name, address, phone number, and tax year if I remember
> correctly.
>
> Mark

0
JohnKhan (1)
11/28/2004 5:55:02 AM
Hello,

I saw your post in the microsoft.public.money newsgroup and see that you use
invoices.  I am considering buying the small business edition of Money 2005
if it can email invoices without having them as attachments.  Do you know
whether that has changed in Money 2005?

As I recall in 2004, invoices could be emailed, but they were sent as RTF
attachements.  I am afraid that people will either not see the attachments
or will be afraid to open them because of virus fears.

Thanks for taking a moment of your time.  I appreciate it!

Clint

"Azcat" <azcat@NOSPAM.charter.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:59:02 -0800, John Khan <John
> Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

> Hi John,
>
> I am able to go to the Tools menu, select Settings, and then select
> 'Business Information' from the list. It allows you to specify
> business name, address, phone number, and tax year if I remember
> correctly.
>
> Mark

0
cebrown (2)

customizing quote merge template

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Input to custom reports

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Visual C++ 2005 always rebuilds
I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. However now the project always rebuilds entirely whenever I start debugging. Even if I have only made a simple change to one file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Colin Check the date on your source files to make sure that they are not in the future. AliR. "Colin J Paterson" <nospam@thanks.com> wrote in message news:ObtLxgTbGHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. > However now the project always rebuild...

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Need to add to current formula

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2