Money 2005 download not completing.

I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to
start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading
from the web. Anyone else have this problem?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I am having the exact same problem.  Think it may have something to do with
Passport authentication.  Notice I'm always in 'Offline' mode (File_Work
Offline).

"citeaux63" wrote:

> I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to
> start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading
> from the web. Anyone else have this problem?
0
Nagel (1)