money 2004 won't sync

After re installing both money pc and desktop I can't get money to sync
anymore. lost all files on the pocket pc.
please help? Activesync doesn't let me use the money settings it's grayed
out all other programs sync fine.

--

John

0
sajo (2)
3/2/2004 12:13:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Have you tried to repair the money file on the desktop?

0
anonymous (74722)
3/2/2004 1:33:11 AM
Yes I have tried to repair the money file. I have reinstalled money desktop
and pc along with activesync with still the same resolve conflict attention
required. I've tried a new money file with no luck. I'm really stuck someone
Help!!! please

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried to repair the money file on the desktop?

0
sajo (2)
3/2/2004 2:23:04 AM
Hi Yo

After having spent the whole day install/reinstalling both  desktop and ppc
money 04 to try to solve the Money sync problem, here's what i did:
STOP the activesync to sync continuously with the ppc.  Set it to sync on
connect or manually, voila!  the grey is gone.

Good luck