Money 2004 unable to change to Canadian settings

Just installed and reinstalled few times Money 2004 under
different Regional settings in Windows XP Home.
Everything works except changing settings from default US
currency to Canadian settings. Thus I can't setup my
online banking as my banks in Canada are not recognized.

I followed to the letter instruction how to change
currency settings several times with no luck.

I had exactly same problem with Money 2002 and this why I
used Quicken instead.

With so many problems reported earlier I thought that
change of settings is fixed in 2004 version - any idea
how to make it work?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Forgot to mention that changing Base currency works to
very limited extend only - currency is changed to
Canadian dollar after restart, but Money settings remain
unchanged as US settings. Nothing makes change settings
to Canadian ones.

How to correctly change security?
There are some computers in domain on which the user permissions are set as Power User, but I want to remove them and let computer to bring permissions and policies from domain controller server. I removed Power User from computer in Control Panel, but are there places where I must make changes? Is this enough? On Apr 14, 5:09=A0pm, girts <gi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are some computers in domain on which the user permissions are set = as > Power User, but I want to remove them and let computer to bring permissio= ns > and policies from domain c...

Read Online Statement -- All the Time in Money 2006?
I just upgraded to Money 2006 from the '04 edition. It appears that it always wants me to "Read Online Statement" for all of my investment accounts, even though there's been no actual transactions in the funds. I think all that's changed is the price of the fund or stock for the day. I don't think earlier versions worked this way, and it seems odd that it asks mne to Read the Online Statement after doing nothing than grabbing the day's latest prices. Is this what everyone is experiencing, and am I the only way to find this odd? Thanks, Paul Pinella Radar Media G...

Summing sets of numbers but with special conditions
Hi - I need a formula to do the following. I have 2 columns of six numbers - for example: A B 1 75 70 2 83 69 3 80 72 4 84 67 5 95 83 6 93 80 The formula needs to do the following: 1. Find the lowest number in column A (75 in row 1 in the above example) 2. Discard the number in corresponding cell in column B (70 in cell B1) 3. From the remaining numbers in column B, discard the highest (83 in cell B5) 4. Add together the remaining 4 numbers in column B (69, 72, 67, 80) and add this result to the number found in step 1 (75) to give a total (363) Any ideas/pointers most w...

Unable to open .xls file
Hello- I have Windows XP Home edition on my computer and I received an email with some info that is an .xls extensoin. I have Windows Worksheet and wanted to know how, if I could, look at this file? I also receive info with >pps (powerpoint) and am unable to open these files also. ANy suggestions? Thanx, -- Michie You may not have MSOffice. It's not part of Windows. It's a separate suite of applications. But MS does make a viewer for excel: http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx and one for powerpoint: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

changing a custom toolbar
I have a legacy access database that i'm now working on in Access 2007. I have a custom toolbar set up in there (at least that is what A2007 shows it as on the Add-Ins tab of the ribbon). I need to edit that custom toolbar (menu). How do I do that? Karen Hey Karen, I have spent a lot of time trying to find examples to be able to edit a menubar from a previous version in Access 2007. Finally, I have come up with the following that works! I hope this helps: --- start code --- Function TweakToolbar() Dim cbr As CommandBar Dim cbrctl As CommandBarControl Dim cbrbutt As C...

how do i change days in a year to 365
How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for functions such as Days360 and other methods of figuring out how many days occur between 2 dates? The number of days between two dates can be calculated by direct subtraction. For example, if A1 contains 1/1/2004 and A2 contains 1/1/2005 and you enter the formula =A2-A1 in another cell, the result will be 366 (formated as an integer). -- Gary's Student "tripjules" wrote: > How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for > functions such as Days360 and other methods o...

Update Prices Online... not updating stock prices
Hi all, I just upgraded from Money 2002 to Money 2004. In Money 2004 when I do a "Update prices Online" to update the prices of my stocks, this task runs to completion with out error but the actual stock prices are not updated. The "Read Call Summary Messages" for this task said it completed successfully. I even tried turning off my firewall. I went to "Update prices manually" and there was no new entries/prices for any of the stock. I verified my stocks still have the correct stock symbol listed. I also selected "Pick Quotes to Download" and...

how to set up a worksheet for unlimited entries?
I need to set up an excel worksheet where the data in the "Cost" colum is added up to show "Total Cost" at the bottom of the column. I can d this very easily for a static range but the "cost" column is no static, it will keep on growing. How do I write a formula for "Tota Cost" which will be aware of how many entries exist in the column s they can be added up. Also, I was going to have "total cost" cell a the bottom of the "cost" column, can "Total Cost" be set up in such way, that the "Total Cost" cell moves dow...

Change background color of query results from access in worksheet
Hi, I have Excel 2007 and selected Date => From Access and then navigated to an Access DB and selected a query. I chose "Table" view. The query results now appear in my worksheet which is great. However, I want to change the background. Right now it alternatives by row between a light blue and a darker blue. I want the results to have a white background with black borders but have been unable to change the format. If I go to Home and select No fill for a color background nothing happens. Is there a way to change the query results? Thanks, Could be the r...

Money Sunset Product
Hi all, this is the first I've heard of this product. Will it convert Money 2004, or 2005 files? If not, is there a workaround available? Regards. Also, which version should I download? "rustyfender04" <rustyfender04@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OKo%23M%23yCLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all, this is the first I've heard of this product. > > Will it convert Money 2004, or 2005 files? > > If not, is there a workaround available? > > Regards. > Provided you M03/4/5 file is US locale, then it should c...

Money 2007 won't accept Win Live ID
Money 2007 on Vista. It asks for my Windows LIve ID and I've tried three of them. To all of them it says "Your signin info could not be verified. "Go On line and then try to sign in." I'm not sure what the "go on line means, but I closed Money and singed in at several places then tried again and I get the same error message. TIA, CH If you have Money 2007 edition, and you cannot sign in with your correct passport or now called Windows Live address in addition to what is in the MSKB that addresses this: 1) Turn off your Firewall--this is a 2007 specif...

Error 1004
I am creating a macro enabled spreadsheet using Excel 2003. It reads data in from a .csv file and manipulates this data to create several reports. Some of the report users use Excel 97, and get the run time error 'Error 1004 - Unable to set specialcells property' when they try to run the macro that updates the reports from the .csv. I am using the special cells property to find the range that I need to clear when reading in new data. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem? Thanks in advance Hi post the relevant part of your code "Darach" wrote: >...

US Bank
I have a US Bank credit card, and do not use any other US Bank services, no checking, no savings, no etc. The last time I checked they wanted to charge $3.99 per month to just sync with one of their credit cards. Does anyone know if this is still the case? The explanation on their website is vague, as it has been for years, and you have to call in to ask. ...

An OL folder has changed from Mail to Calendar
I have a user (using Outlook XP on WinXP, Exchange 2000) who has a folder in their inbox that contains emails. Last week he received an email which went into that folder, and somehow converted it from Post to Appointment format, so he can no longer get to the emails that were previously in there. I've never seen or heard of this before, and I don't seem to be able to manually change it. Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what can I do to get access to the emails it originally contained? Cheers, Gavan Blunt. What happens if you use Advanced Find? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Ou...

FRx Report Date won't change
We have a customer that has a GP Fiscal Year of 9073. Apparently, an AP transaction had accidentally been posted with a document date of 9073. So, in order to void that transaction, they created the fiscal year of 9073. Now, in FRx when they try to change the Report Date to December 2008, FRx changes the report date to December 9072. We've tried deleting the .g32 file and rebuilding the FRx GL Index. We've also tried deleting the SY40100 and SY40101 tables, rebuilding the Fiscal Periods in GP then rebuilding the FRx GL index but we still can use the 12/2008 date in FRx. Any...

Setting multiple meeting times for different attendees on the same day
I am a recruiter and use Outlook to schedule interviews with out of town candidates. It's critical that all my interviewers be available on the same date but at different times during the day. I would like to be able to pull up all of my interviewers' schedules at the same time and schedule them in different time slots but only having to send one meeting request. Example: I have 5 managers that will be interviewing the same person on the same day at different times. I have to list them all as "required attendees", check their schedules, then back out and send o...

why does wrord change the origianl date when I open a saved doc
I do not want word to change the date of a saved doc when i open it I assume that the reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system date. What you need to do is change those date fields for createdate fields - ALT+F9 change { DATE } or { TIME \@ "d MMM yyyy" } to { CREATEDATE \@ "d MMM yyyy" } then F9 and ALT+F9 - and change the date in your letterhead template so that future letters based on it show the correct dates. The switch \@ "d MMM yyyy" may be different at your location. See http://www.gmayor.com/stop_automat...

SPPS
Hi We have SharePoint Portal Server 2007 english version. Duo to our localizatino, we need to change it to native Slovenian language. Is this possible and what are the steps to do this? Regards, Miha ------=_NextPart_0001_F428B286 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Once a site is created you cannot change its language. You would need to create a second site in the alternate language. Steps to do this are located here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc287692.aspx Note: There are a few blog entries and newsgroup posts that talk ab...

CHANGING LEGEND TEXT
I wish to change the text in the legend box from say- (Series 1) to (MPG) or anything that has a relevance to the graph. This was done easily in Works Spreadsheet and previous versions of Excel. Using 2007 Student & Home version. Hi, Select the chart and use the ribbon Chart Tools > Design > Data > Select Data On the dialog select the appropriate series and Edit. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "mareng" <mareng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDF2E10C-04F5-411E-94C0-2504B48C1900@microsoft.com... &...

Help with combining 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts
Hi, I have 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts that I would like to combine to use in one woeksheet and I'm sure how to do. I am kind of new to VB. The first script is for hiding columns based on a value selected in picklist. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'SalesAid Software If Target.Address <> Range("L2").Address Then Exit Sub 'MsgBox Month(Target) If Target = "All" Then Range("N:BV").EntireColumn.Hidden = False Else lastcol = Cells(6, Columns.Count).End(xlToLe...

Money 2002 #5
I have two accounts that represent my checking account. The first one I have closed and the second one is the new account that I want to download my bank's information into. Unfortunately it does not download into the new account. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you L'Tanya Is it still downloading to the old account? If so, remove the bank name from the account details. Money requires this to import and will prompt you again to associate the download to an account the next time you download a statement. "L'Tanya Durante" <bizy.mom2@verizon.net> wr...

Page set up
Is there any way to repeat a row at the BOTTOM of every page (Opposite to repeat row at top). No. This feature is not in the program specifications of Microsoft Excel. ----- Ranjit wrote: ----- Is there any way to repeat a row at the BOTTOM of every page (Opposite to repeat row at top). ...

Upgrading Money 07 to Money 07
I'm currently using a downloaded trial copy of MS Money Deluxe, it expires in March. I just picked up a copy of Money Deluxe at Staples, along with Tax Cut, so I can take advantage of the rebate on the purchase (I was going to get Tax Cut anyway). The question is, do I need to uninstall my current install of Money 07 and install from the retail box? Or do I just install from the retail box right over my current setup and all will be fine? Or is there something else I should do? I've upgraded MS Money before, but it was always a real version upgrade (02 to 07-Trial, forex), not a t...

MS Money won't update some accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C66FBD.344D48A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable OS: Windows XP Pro, all patches from MS up to date. ZoneAlarm firewall; = McAfee AV Sent the following message to MS support this afternoon: Purchased MS Money Premium 2006 off of the MS website about a year ago. = All was working well until about 4-6 weeks ago. Symptoms and = observations: --MS Money can not update some bank accounts (Pentagon Federal Credit = Union, ETrade) and=20 some credit cards ...

Form that changes dafualt value in a table
Hi I made a form that has a text box and a command button, and I want to be able to change the default value in a table, for example the default value in field “price” is $2.00 I want to be able to change it to $3.00 by typing it in my form without have to going to the table design view. So if you got some code for my command button please reply. Thank You! On Dec 13, 8:44 am, Jone <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi I made a form that has a text box and a command button, and I want to be > able to change the default value in a table, for example the default value i...