money 2004 & stock downloads

Hello

I have just upgraded from Money 2003 to 2004 and when I try and download the
share prices it returns an error say problem with install , I have
reinstalled but no joy , it downloads the money program updates OK and once
out  of 30 attempts  it did download the share prices
this worked fine everytime on 2003

any ideas ?

Many Thanks

John

0
info689 (3)
10/3/2003 7:13:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2007
I had the problem where MSMoney 2007 deluxe would not install and would say something about not being able to install components. It didn't say anything about downloading, but I'm guessing this solution might work. Before trying this, I tried resetting my security settings. I also had tried clearing my registry of all MSMoney references. Neither worked. In the mnyinst.log in my temp directory I found the following text just before a failed statment: RunSetupCommand returned : 80004005 Searching this, (feeling lucky on google) I found support.microsoft.com/kb/281320 It hit ...

Credit cards that work in Money WITHOUT Yodlee/Passport?
Which credit cards can send account info into Microsoft Money WITHOUT using Yodlee/Passport? I know of at least one: USAA Savings Bank. Others? -- David Arnstein arnstein+usenet@pobox.com In microsoft.public.money, David Arnstein wrote: >Which credit cards can send account info into Microsoft Money WITHOUT >using Yodlee/Passport? I know of at least one: USAA Savings Bank. Citicards http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/chooser/ Discovercard http://discovercard.com/ For a more inclusive list see http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx?FirstLetter=&FinananceOrganisationTyp...

Money 2004: Can't Open Register for multiple accounts
I have two active accounts in the money file that I am unable to open the register. Other accounts in the file operating fine. This started after reconciling these accounts last evening, then synching with MSN money. The properties for the affected accounts can be edited from the account list screen, but the register for the affected accounts cannot be opened via any method I can find. I have tried both the "Quick repair" from the file menu, and the salvage utility, but no change in the issue. Ideas? Ken Kerr What happens when you "can't open" them?!? "...

Selling a home in Money
I recently sold my house and paid off the associated mortgage. I have been trying to properly record the transaction in Money (2004 version) but cannot find any easy (or even close to easy) way to accomplish this task. I want to record: The sale of the house The Payoff of the mortgage The costs associated with the sale (commission, etc.) The deposit of the proceeds to a savings account. Please let me know the best way to record this transaction. There really should be a wizard or a help topic associated with this (I looked both in help and on the Money support site). Thanks for th...

prepress softwares bentley autodesk full download crack prepress 2010 rapidshare megaupload torrents UO$h+JD(ie
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

Biztalk 2004 and SQL Server 2005
Hi, Biztalk server is apparently not compatible with SQL Server 2005. Does anyone came across this before, is there any workaround besides installing sql server 2000 for it. thanks k dhariwal ...

Money 2004 Budget #2
Is there a way to figure out what the hell the budget is pulling bills & deposits? It looks all wrong to me. ...

money 2006
MS Money 2006 1. create a new empty money file using a MS passport account. enable access money on the web and choose to ignore any existing accounts that may be pushed from your passport account. 2. add a Chase credit card: your account is downloaded successfully. 3. click Tools -> Internet Updates -> Read call summary messages MSN Money Syncronization actual: Updates are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 4. try adding any other account from any institution: actual: Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Please advise. In microsoft.publi...

MS Money 2007 Deluxe Scheduled Backups
I have scheduled backups set to perform a scheduled backup every 14 days. I suppose the files wrote by this scheduled backup are named "<name> Backup <n>.mbf". Most recent such file I can see in my directory are more than 6 month old. My settings seem correct. How can I tell MS Money to perform scheduled backups again? In microsoft.public.money, Hakama wrote: >I have scheduled backups set to perform a scheduled backup every 14 days. >I suppose the files wrote by this scheduled backup are named >"<name> Backup <n>.mbf". Most recent such fi...

Returning MS Money 2005-- any hiccups?
Hi, I just determined last night that I will return MS Money 2005 since it simply has too many "features" which seem more like problems to me. Anyone familiar with the return process with Microsoft? It doesn't *appear* that you have to go through a Return Authorization (RA) process according to their web page: http://www.microsoft.com/INFO/NAReturns.HTM **ALSO** I couldn't find a "money back guarantee" (no pun intended) on the MS Money 2005 box or in the "fine print" either!!!!!! Thanks, G. http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=49. It's a bestselle...

I need serious Money 2004 help
Hello, I downloaded my visa statement from the bank and it only downloads a portion of the statement. Many transactions are missing. After I download it, window appears and says the following "A transaction in the QIF file has a date that could not be resolved and therefore was not recorded into your money file. Check your regional settings in the windows control panel to make sure they match the date format of the QIF file, and then try importing the file again" What does that mean?? Can anyone help me out. In microsoft.public.money, Darren wrote: > >I downloaded m...

Color Schemes in Money 2004?
Is there some hidden way to change the color scheme in Money 2004 Deluxe? The option is there, but my drop-down box only has "Money 2004 Default Colors" along with black and white options. Seems like they forgot to include various color schemes and I'd prefer something other than Money Default. Any help is appreciated. So everyone just uses the plain old default color scheme? ...

Money 2002 Login Problems
When prompted for my password, and entering the correct password I receive this error message: "the operation cannot be performed" the password is correct. Any ideas - any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Steve I forgot to mention that i'm still able to access the data. Also - I'm wrong below - it doesn't matter what password I enter the message below still appears. Also - this password was established back when I started w/ money in '98. So the Login Lockbox feature did not exist back then. I also tried creating a new password, but this had no ef...

Can't update Money 2005
Every time I run Money 2005 I get a message saying there's an update for the software, would I like to download and install it? I say Yes, it downloads the update, but then it always fails on installation. Here's the error message I get at the end of the process: http://www.pebbleplunk.com/images/money_error.gif Has anyone seen a fix for this? I can't figure it out and I can't find any kb articles addressing this problem. It's very annoying, since I am prompted to update the software EVERY TIME I start Money... Thanks for the help! jb The error seems to indica...

Money 2000 Invoice Designer
I am having a problem changing my invoice list. My description is getting truncated and it is getting really annoying. Whatever suggestions you can give me would be great! Thanks! ...

Credits on Money 2002 Deluxe & Business invoices
Hello, Yes, I am running the ol' 2002 Deluxe & Business version. <insert rimshot here>. But its no joke, it works fine for my needs and soon to buy the 2004 ver... uhh ohh, betcha 2005 version is probably on the shelves. Anyway, I am creating an invoice and happily adding service items (rate and time). However, I want to give this customer a discount by taking it off the bottom line with its own "discount" line item. The only problem is item editing only allows positive numbers! I tried () with as much success as "-", absolutely none. Is there a...

For the record: broken Money report
M+ Deluxe Advanced Reports. Account Balance with Details report, set to show Bank Information. Header says Bank Name. In other tested cases, the Financial Institution attribute reports out in this column. In the case of Loan Accounts, the Financial Institution is not shown but the Comments attribute is. Not that it's a big deal and not that they are going to fix it, but... ...

Compatibility of Money 2005
i just upgraded my money from 2001 to 05 and it told me to delete the old version of money ot install 05 ok i did that and now it says the money file i beeing working on for years is not compatiable and to start a new account what versions will alow me to continue working with my old 01 file like what past years will allow me to still use the file Money is heavily localised so you must stay within region when upgrading. UK > UK or US > US is OK but UK > US is not and produces the error you mention. However see http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/96.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, M...

System report download error
Hi all, I'm trying to modify a copy of sales pipeline report. I downloaded the report and put it in my VS project but I can't modify data source because I get an error like "...check string connection...". I went to <server>\reports but everything seems ok. Any idea? Thank's Alessandra ...

Technical Indicator below Stock Chart
Hello, I am trying to create a stock chart including a technical indicator or spoken more generally, I have two time series and I would like to graph one line below the other line. (I do not want to have two y-axis!) Basically I would like to have two charts below each other like you can see it on any stock chart including an indicator on various websites. Does anyone have an idea how I can handle that? Cheers Andreas Vester Andreas - If you want two stock charts (HLC), you need to put the second onto secondary axes, or fake the hi-lo lines with error bars. If it's just adding a re...

repeated pop downloads
I'm using Outlook 2002 (SP3). Messages on my pop server get downloaded repeatedly -- every time I send/receive. This happens only for some messages. The same problem is not occurring on the same server with the same account in Mozilla's mail client, so it's not a POP server issue; rather an Outlook issue. I see several posts here with similar problems, but no solution. Is there one? -billb At this time, I believe it's a known issue and there isn't a fix - check office update for sure. One cause is a bad connection - outlook gets disconnected before it marks the mess...

OUTLOOK 2007 WON'T DOWNLOAD
I want to trial Outlook 2007. I seem to have to download the whole of Microsoft Office to do that. But when I downloaded Office for Small Businesses Outlook 2007 wasn't there! Word, Excel, and everything was there, but no Outlook. I have tried downloaded the whole suite twice but Outlook doesn't seem to download with it. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am getting desperate here! Download or install? If you have a previous version of Outook installed, you can't install Outlook 2007 until you uninstall the previous Outlook. "Grahamzinho" <Grahamzinho@d...

Downloading Statements #2
Money used to download the statements to the correct account, now for some reason it is downloading the statements to the wrong accounts. Anyone know how to manually select which account each statement goes to or to reset the system. ...

Money'2001
Product is good but 2 factors lead to a certain Thumbs Down; one regarding currencies and another regarding availability I. New Currency Why is it that while adding currencies (for instance Indian Ruppees - INR) the country field is unavailable. This causes problems while creating investments in INR as the investments require the country to be entered. Surely, many people in US (and worldwide) would have investments in INR in addition to the base currency. How is it possible that MS does not support INR (and India)?!! Simple Solutions - Permit addition of country along with the curre...

Money Back-ups
Hi Can anybody help please ? I have been using the Microsoft Money program since 1997 and last upgraded in early 2003. However as the file is now 12.2Mb I have not been able to back it up onto floppy discs for some time now. Does anybody know if there's a way of saving a back-up copy on CD. Many thanks Chris Yes. How do you save, say, an Excel file or a Notepad file, or a Word file on a CD? Do the Money file the same way. "CAW" <CAW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AB83D42-6929-48D6-8843-5F80E7BDA007@microsoft.com... > Can anybody he...