money 2004: Overdue message on bill and deposits view

Hi All,

I searched the user group, but found nothing.  I am
hoping that someone may be able to help me resolve this
issue.  In the Bill and Deposits view, when a bill is
overdue an annoying overdue message is displayed under
the bill entry.  Is there any way to shut that overdue
message off?

Thx,
Paul
0
anonymous (74722)
12/6/2003 2:52:42 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Pay the bill? Beyond that, no.

In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote:

>I searched the user group, but found nothing.  I am
>hoping that someone may be able to help me resolve this
>issue.  In the Bill and Deposits view, when a bill is
>overdue an annoying overdue message is displayed under
>the bill entry.  Is there any way to shut that overdue
>message off?

Right-click on the bill and select Skip This Occurrence.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

Money: Err Msg: Path Has Not Been Properly Set Up
please help.... Microsoft Money. The path is not properly set up in the registry or has been moved after running Money's Setup. Please re-install Money. Otherwise, Money may not be able to run properly. re-instal wont help deleting registry entry dasn.t help. windowx xp sp2 Ms Money 97 (v.5.0) .. Are you using an administrator account to run the software? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://registe...

"Application has failed to start..." error message with VS2005 on new machine
VC++ MFC Project working absolutely fine on one machine Installed Visual Studio on a new portable and copied the project and all the settings over, done a complete rebuild which worked fine but now get an error message "The application has failed to start becuase the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" Have tried reinsalling (but I dont think this is relevant as I am working with VStudio) the message pops up a couple of times but then the program runs OK Does anyone know what this means and how to find out what is missin...

Money 2005 #50
Trying to restore my date from old xp computer to new vista computer. Loaded program ok, set the path to new location, am logged on with admin rights, when i try o restore says cannot open file. Have not had this on other computers? Need ideas? Thx how did you transfer your *.mny file? If you used a CD or DVD your file becomes read only. You have to manually go into to Windows Explorer and change it back to read/write. -- Peace, BobJ "meg85" <meg85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA84068-4797-4B43-B215-750D689F8F35@microsoft.com... > Trying to re...

Trouble enabling Message tracking
when i go to enable message tracking on my 2k3 exchange server it comes up with the following error: Access Denied. Facitity: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft exchange management. Now i have full rights over the domain - Full exchange right. I've also permissioned the share and NTFS of \\server\exchange.log correctly and this share points to c:\program files\Exchsrvr\server.log. Could someone please help me? many thanks Will Gerrish Are you trying to do this from the actual Exchange server or somewhere else? Nue "will gerrish" <willgerrish@discussions.microso...

VLookup in VBA giving error message

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

Money Central Portfolio #2

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

Vacation Message
Is there a way to send an automated response letting people know you are away from the office? If corporate e-mail servers are Microsoft Exchange, you should have an option under the Tools menu called Out of Office Assistant. "Brien" <bnicolau@falcon.tamucc.edu> wrote in message news:0db401c34d2c$307e9e10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to send an automated response letting > people know you are away from the office? ...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Field mapping for Appointments in filtered views
I’ve been looking at this for ages but cannot find the field for Contact for an Appointment in the filtered views. Regarding is dbo_FilteredAppointment.regardingobjectidname and is also in dbo_FilteredActivityPointer.regardingobjectidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Optional seems to come from dbo_FilteredActivityParty.partyidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Does any one know where the Contact for the Appointment get stored? Also a link to a ER diagram for 3.0 or a mapping resource would help me from unnecessary trawling throu...

Transfer address bk and messages
How do I transfer fromm outlook 2003 my info to 2003 on anew computer. Can it really be that hard? Nope. This is your second post. One is enough: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010771141033&CTT=98 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "diggy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37da01c469f6$b6172d20$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > How do I transfer fromm outlook 2003 my info to 2003 on > anew computer. Can it really be that hard? ...

Does upgrade to 2004 replace X?
Does an Office upgrade to 2004 from v.X replace v.X or would I have two different versions of Office installed? Does the Remove Office program that comes with 2004 remove v.X as well? I no longer have the CD for X so I'm afraid I'll be wasting tons of space if I can't fully remove version X. Thanks! Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive. In article <BD7F1503.859%armando@aya.yale.edu>, "Armando A. Valdes Prieto" <armando@aya.yale.edu> wrote: > Does an Office upgrade to 2004 from v.X replace v.X or would I have two > different ...

invalid use of property message
I am trying to cre4ate a macro that checks the value of a number of sheets to determine if they are already visible and if so it will not close them - With Sheets("Pay Inflation - Biometrics") Sheets ("Statistics") Sheets ("Direct Cost Savings Breakdown") Sheets ("OT Reduction") Sheets ("Nurse OT Reduction") Sheets ("Premium Labor Utilization") Sheets ("Pay inflation - Timestamp") Sheets ("Calculation Error") Sheets ("Le...

Public Const strConstantBlue As String = "RGB(79, 129, 189)" throwing error messages
Dear Experts: I declared a Public Constant whose value is valid for a COUPLE of macros. The declaration statement to define the value of the constant is as follows: Public Const strConstantBlue As String = "RGB(79, 129, 189)" The above defined constant will then be used in below macro as well as several similar macros. I declared a Public Const so that I just have to alter the RGB values in one place, should a change be required. Regrettably the macro throws error messages, telling me that a runtime error 13 has occurred. What's wrong with the declaration sta...

Cursor on new message window but no text appears when typed?
When using Outlook 2003 for sending new e-mail, I'm unable to type text into the message body. The cursor appears but no text shows. Text appears when I use Word 2003 to send my new e-mail message. It is more convenient for me to use Outlook. Help. ...

Extra word prints that does not show when viewing the document
When I print my document or view it, this extra word is not there. When the document prints, this hidden word is in the printed document. How do I find this hidden word and delete it? If it prints, you know where it is. Have you turned on your nonprinting characters, etc? Have you tried copying and pasting it into a new blank document? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "S Roberts" <S Roberts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C437AFE5-8C0F-4859-8994-AA78D18CA573@mi...

Your thoughts on Money 2005?
After reading through the posts today, here are some of my thoughts on Money 2005 and how to resolve some of the issues. #1 MS should offer a 15 year anniversary edition of MS Money 98 that works on WinXP... #2 Undo all the extras. Give us a Basic Edition product that allows us to balance the checkbook, manually download our QIF/OFX files, do a budget and add a calendar to remind us of bills...that's it. Remove the bloat that really makes MS 2005 slower and buggy. #3 Allow a feature that will let us revert back to a former version. Sure, you tell us to backup our previous data, bu...