Money 2004 for Pocket PC #3

Hi,

I have Money 2004, on my desktop, and when I got my Pocket PC I installed Money
for Pocket PC 2004, everything was working just fine, but this morning right
after I made a change in the desktop file, I lost all data on the Pocket PC, I
tried uninstalling on the Pocket PC, and then after reboot the desktop (I don't
understand this), I reinstalled it, I keep having the same problem

Any help would be very welcome

--
Thank you in Advance

Merci a l'Avance

Martin

0
rat7_2001 (63)
5/11/2005 7:07:07 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You could try going to activesync and removing all of the data using the
Money option, and then synchronizing again. Not sure whether it'll help, but
worth a go in resetting the databases.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have Money 2004, on my desktop, and when I got my Pocket PC I installed
> Money for Pocket PC 2004, everything was working just fine, but this
> morning right after I made a change in the desktop file, I lost all data
> on the Pocket PC, I tried uninstalling on the Pocket PC, and then after
> reboot the desktop (I don't understand this), I reinstalled it, I keep
> having the same problem
>
> Any help would be very welcome
>
> --
> Thank you in Advance
>
> Merci a l'Avance
>
> Martin

0
glyn1 (1534)

Office:mac 2004 installation problem
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me... Way back in March I bought a new MacBook, and with it a copy of Office:mac 2004 student & teacher edition. I installed my copy of Office straight away, but didn't realise I needed to uninstall the Trial edition first. Every time I opened anything in Office, both the REAL and TRIAL editions started up - which is obviously quite annoying - so I tried to uninstall the trial. However, the REAL Office then stopped working. Getting a bit fed up, I tried to completely remove all traces of Office and start again. However, when I tr...

Stacked charts #3
Is it possible to create a circular stacked chart? So the radius of the circle is equivalent to the height of the bar. It seems like it should be possible but I just can't think of a way to get it done! Thanks in advance, HarryAdney Not too sure if this is what you want, but you can take the existing chart, create a circle from the drawing toolbar, copy the circle, click on the bar you want changing and paste it -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "HarryAd...

Installing 2006 premium on vaction house PC
Can i install 2006 premium in my vaction house PC? Will this creat a problem with my extensive investment portfolio? Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can offer. It won't create a problem if you plan on moving your data file from machine to machine. A USB flash drive would probably be a great way to transport the file to and fro. "Fast Trader" <Fast Trader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D80F042-7703-4B0F-A97B-09E7669F853D@microsoft.com... > Can i install 2006 premium in my vaction house PC? Will this creat a > problem wi...

Online Banking #3
I tried to use online banking with BOA these past couple of months, but it just did not work well. There are transactions just did not show up in my Money and I had to enter them myself. Is there any suggestion that I could balance my account monthly in a more efficient way? Or should I just foreget the online banking feature and start manually enter the transactions? Thanks ! Winnie "Winnie" <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C951ED1E-1F33-4589-947B-DB63B3B7D7B8@microsoft.com... >I tried to use online banking with BOA these past couple of m...

MS CRM 3.0 Small B. ed. modules
We have installed Small business server on one computer with all requirements fullfilled. The problem is: we have available only 3 of 5 (or 6) modules: service, settings and workplace. The other 2 - marketing and sales (wich we consider to be the most important) are not available (we can't see them). Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thank you! Hello, may be i have a solution for you. You have to check the other modules in the following menu: - startpage of CRM - extra - options (--> a new page will be shown) Then click on workplace: there you can...

Reinstall Money on New Hard Drive
I installed Money Plus Deluxe on a desktop and a laptop, which expires Feb. 2010. The hard drive has to be replaced on the desktop and probably won't last much longer. Since I already activated Money twice, my understanding is that my choices are to purchase another copy of Money Plus to install on new hard drive and use until it expires in 2011, or purchase Quicken now to convert files and then re-install Quicken on new hard drive. Or would I be able to download my backup files of Money on new hard drive and then convert to a fresh install of Quicken without doing the con...

CAN'T OPEN PC-ORIGINATED WORD DOCS ON iMAC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel sorry for the really basic new-guy question (i just got an iMac) but when i go to open some PC-originated .doc and all .docx files, i get an error that reads &quot;Word cannot open this document. The document might be in use or might not be a valid word document.&quot; !? anyone have any guidance? i've installed all the updates ... no luck. <br><br>thanks. > sorry for the really basic new-guy question (i just got an iMac) but when i go to open some PC-originated .doc and all .docx f...

unread email shows 3 envelopes
strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest office update and windows...I don't get any wierd errors or bsod. can anybody help appreciate it very much. >-----Original Message----- >strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three >envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan >and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with >mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest offic...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Running Office 2004 with network homes on 10.4
Hi. Im really at the end of my tether with office now, for well over a year it seems as though no matter what I do office just behaves like a spoilt brat. Were talking 10-20 minute load times just to load an office app. It will sit there and first it say configuring microsoft office components. then through a host of other things until eventually as i said about 20 minutes later it will actually open. I've seen things about fonts before, but i can tell its not just (if at all) this. I have a reasonably fast network, so i cant see how it is network issues. All clients have networ...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

Limited User can't use Money
I've installed Money 2004 in hopes to clear this same problem I had with 2001, to no avail. I installed Money 04 with my System Administrator acct. It works fine for me. But when my wife tries with her Limited Account, she cannot get access. How do I get her access to this program and data? I've tried installing it in the All Users dir, but no help. I really don't want to give her Sys Admin priveleges just to use Money. Thanks to anyone that can help. MS Support has no info on this, nor does a Google search turn anything up. If she creates a new Money file, can you b...

New Entity visit Report and Integration of Participants (MS CRM 3.
Hello Newsgroup, We have created a new Entity called visit reports. We have to add Participants in this new entity. It would nice, if we could have a field like the Participants in the appointment, where you can select the Participants from Contacts, Accounts, and Users. I'll hope , some of you have a idear. Regards Thomas You have to create a new relationship for your custom entity to the types of participants you want to be available. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Thomas Haller" wrote: > Hello Newsgroup, > > We have created a new Entity...

Money using wrong date to calculate ROI YTD
I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, the ROI YTD is not accurate, as Money is using values for the stocks going back only 6 months form the date I enterd the transactions rather than the values as of 1/1/03. What to do? In microsoft.public.money, Brooks wrote: >I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for >a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back >to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, &g...

Void trans. Money 2006 doesn't recog.goes to same transaction/bug?
In my checking acct. I entered a check number and it had to be voided. When I try to to go to a new withdrawal, it starts with the number that was just voided instead of going to the next check, is this another bug? I tried closing the program and restarting but does the same thing. They fix this in 2007 also? Seems the more I work with 2006, seems to be bug infested and they want you to buy 2007 to fix it? Bruce I just tried this in M07 and M04. I entered # 2111. Then I voided it. Then I went to enter another new transaction. In both versions, It started the transaction by auto-fil...

Outlook2002 #3
Since I purchased Office XP Professional and started using Outlook2002, I have constant problems with "Program not responding" after a few seconds. During these seconds, it works fine. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, downloaded every patch and the situation seems to be getting worse. I can use Outlook Express without any problem, but having paid for Outlook and prefering it anyway I would like to resolve this. I have run 2 different anti-virus programs and there does not seem to be a problem. I am using a Pentium lll 800 with 512MB of RAM and everything else work...

What can stop a PC from displaying Access 2000/2003 text & background colours?
Can anyone suggest a reason why a specific Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop should be unable to display any of the text or background colours on an utterly basic test form with only a couple of text boxes and no VBA code on an otherwise empty test database? The problem also happens with an application of mine using Access 2003 runtime - but only on this PC. It runs fine on several other PCs. I have applied every available Windows XP Home update and every available Office 2000 update to no effect. The laptop (set to 32-bit colour) can display digital colour photographs without any problem and ...

Sharing folders between User Accounts on same PC
Non of my data is stored on C: but on another partition on the drive. I have several User Accounts for different hobbies, etc. I want to share a folder so it is viweable on the desktops of the User Accounts, but I don't want to move the folder onto C: - I want it to stay in it's location. Is this possible? TIA. "Richard" <noggod@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:eadR9R0HLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Non of my data is stored on C: but on another partition on the drive. > > I have several User Accounts for different hobbies, etc. &...

Switch from Money 2003 Deluxe & Business-> Money 2003
I just purchased a new computer and Money 2003 is preinstalled. On my other computer, I was using Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. When I loaded my backup in Money 2003, I received a message that since the previous version was for business, I would not be able to access my business accounts. Not a problem. The problem that I am having is that all of my balances are -$170,999,999 on every account and that a bugdet and cash flow are set up. I can't figure out how to make this right, and get the correct balances updated. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help. DH In ...

Dead Slow Client PC
Hi Client using MS GP8.0 All the client PC are running fast except only one PC is very very very slow even if we login as sa also. All the other applications are working fast. The client PC having enough working memory, hard disk space and all the temp files all are deleted and from GP also user preference entries also removed.. We checked the IP settings all are defined as per the fast running PC. We uninstalled and reinstalled also no use. Only GP is running slow. How to solve this Regards Nizham Hi Nizham, I have experienced similar problems with clients' machines and have just c...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

custom border problem #3
In Publisher 2007 when I try to create a custom border using a wmf/bmp/gif clipart of 5 to 10 kb size I get the following Alert Message: "This picture is too complex to be made into a border". How can I get around this problem as I have tried over a 100 pieces of clipart which Publisher rejects as too complex. What is an acceptable piece of clipart to Publisher? Surely there must be some simple solution to this. Can anyone help? "Broadford1" <jbane.ennis@eircom.net> wrote in message news:eJZabYejIHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > In Publisher 2007 when I ...

Upgrade From Money 2004 to 2005
I was running Money 2004 Deluxe with no problems and then converted to Money 2005. When I click on the Portfolio Manager icon, the screen that appears only has today's date, "Portfolio Manager", and "Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes" below the dark blue line that starts with "investing Home". Nothing else is on the page below the blue line...no investments, and no menu on the left. I could sure use some help on this one.... ...

Money is Having PASSWORD Problems.
Several Money users have not been able to access they Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on a solution, They will post here when they have it! Thanks No WAY, really? >-----Original Message----- >Several Money users have not been able to access they >Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on >a solution, They will post here when they have it! > >Thanks >. > ...

Money 2005 Calendar
Is there any way to pring out the bill calendar? Quicken allowed you to do this and it was one of the more awesome features in Quicken. ...