Money 2004 Deluxe FREE 60-Day Trial

Purchased Money 2004 Deluxe FREE 60-Day Trial.
Received activation code.
Where, in Money, is the code entered????????

Thanks
0
money2004 (1)
1/10/2004 4:02:45 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 99 vs 2004
I have 99 personal and business. Which ver. of 2004 would replace it -- Deluxe?? or Premium??. Also have they fixed the Invoice template designing utility that everyone seemed to have problems with in 2003?? Charley Thanks for your quick response. Actually I have "Money 99 Personal & Business". The compatible version thjis year was Money 2003 Deluxe & Business" which was for both small business and personal finances. So I guess what I'm asking is there a similar version in 2004 that could be used for both personal and business finances. The Microsoft website d...

Some mutual funds have wrong quotes on MSN money
What's going on with mutual fund quotes? Eg BMO Bond NL (CA:BMO143) shows up as $-99.90? What gives? Any ideas? ...

Floating toolbars in Word 2004
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I've seen a lot of people using Word 2008 couldn't get their toolbars to come up and that there's a solution for that. <br><br>I'm using Word 2004 and I want to dock the formatting toolbar rather than have them floating. Any advice? The toolbars in Word 2004 are floating, and there is nothing you can do to change that. You can place them close to any corner of the screen, and they will snap into place, but there is no way to make the toolbars part of the document window itself. In...

Using the DateDiff function based on 5 days
I am using the DateDiff function in a report. I am using it based on 16 hours to caluclate process time of work. I need to include a 5 day work week. if a worker gets something on Friday at 4:00pm and does not complete until Monday morning. How do I calculate that time? Try something like this: DateDiff("h",IIf(WeekDay([DateTimeStart])=6, [DateTimeStart]+2, [DateTimeStart]), [DateTimeEnd]) Ken Sheridan Stafford, England Alaska1 wrote: >I am using the DateDiff function in a report. I am using it based on 16 >hours to caluclate process time of work. I ...

Doubling of dividend reinvestments in Money 2006
Dividend reinvestments are doubled in the "Return for period" columns of some reports in Money 2006. Is this problem also present in Money 2007? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: >Dividend reinvestments are doubled in the "Return for period" columns of >some reports in Money 2006. Is this problem also present in Money 2007? If I remember correctly, that was fixed in Money 2007. ...

Money 2003: Active Statement Linked to Wrong Account
I have the Symptoms and Cause of the problem described in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;190416 - except I am using Money 2003, and the Resolution described there for Money 99 doesn't work for me. Any help apreciated. Thanks, David On 2005-05-08, David Chandek-Stark <dc@duke.edu> wrote: > I have the Symptoms and Cause of the problem described in > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;190416 - except > I am using Money 2003, and the Resolution described there for Money 99 > doesn't work for me. I use Money 2004. Th...

Converting seconds to days, hours, mins and secs
I receive a spreadsheet which contains the lengths of calls people hav made in seconds. These actually run into days. Is there a formula I ca enter to converts miliions of seconds in to days, hours, minutes an seconds -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Mike There are 86400 seconds in a day. so use this as a divisor and custom format the answer as d:hh:mm:ss Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >I receive a spreadsheet which contains the lengths of calls people have >made in seconds. These actually run into days. Is there a formula I can >enter to converts ...

flickering free and transparent CStatic
Hi, I am currently trying to write a very simple CStatic derived control. It has to be flicker free and transparent. I mean by transparent that if there is a bitmap under the Cstatic we will see it. I have achieved to do a transparent CStatic but that flickers and one flicker free but not transparent. The problem is I am using the CMemDC (by Keith Rule available on code project) but as someone said the class is assuming the background is Opaque by filling in the background of the DC.(FillSolidRect(m_rect, pDC->GetBkColor());) But it should check the BK mode instead and do somethin...

Re: Money & Scottrade/ cannot change online options
Yes, I have the Account List and also the ManageOnlineServices list. My Charles Schwab account has hooked up correctly and updated itself. Scottrade's won't - it doesn't even get to the part of asking for my username/password. Both of them work fine in my old file. (I started over due to an error in my file from '99., I started from scratch and exported/imported all my data to a new file). The Schwab account has the "modify services" option next to it as you described. Scottrade won't get to that point. I'm not sure to assume it's Scottrade - becauses it ...

What does Money do with an IRA contribution year?
Hello All, I have been using MS Money, including managing my IRA accounts, for years. My current version is 2006 Delux. Yesterday I added a transfer from my bank's checking account into my Fidelity (IRA) contibution account, and Money asked me if I meant this to be 2005 or 2006 contribution... My question is: what does Money use this information for? I don't see any report where the year if the contribution is shown, nor do I see it anywhere on the transaction? I am curious about this now because I've been investing into an IRA as a recurring transaction for a long t...

Excel, how do you add times with minutes more than 60
How do you add numbers that are not in time format? They are not in time format as it is for addition purposes only i.e. If I worked 7 hours 1 day and 7.85 hours the next it should read 15.15 hours and minutes in total. If using the time format it will read the results as time i.e. 15:15 in the afternoon, this is the wrong result. Any ideas? You may use TIME and FORMAT in the same formula, something like: =TEXT(TIME(INT(A1),MOD(A1,1)*100,0)+TIME(INT(A2),MOD(A2,1)*100,0),"[hh]:mm") Hope this helps, Miguel. "squeeky" wrote: > How do you add numbers that are not in ...

Money on PocketPC
Hello, I am using Money 2003 and a IPAQ PocketPC (1940). Now i want to put Money on the PocketPC. But i have on the PocketPC Windows OSmobile 2003 en the programm for using Money does not work with it. Can somebody help me with the solution? Thanks, Wim ...

OWA 2003: session time out and password expire in 5 days
Hi...two questions in regards the OWA 2003: 1) how long the OWA 2003 the session will time out? where to change the time out settings? 2) I would like test the password expire notification over OWA, where is the place I could set my account to be expired in 5 days? thanks, fshguo. ...

MS Money 2004 Terminates on Startup after installing lastest MSN C
I was in MS Money 2004 when I went to MSN Money. I updated to the latest chart viewer program. Unfortunately , the updated chart program didn't like that I was in MS Money active and tried to exit MS Money. I manually exited MS MOney and finished the chart viewer program. However, when I now enter MS Money, I immediately get the infamous application error window that can be sent. The details state that the AppVer: msmoney.exe Mod: ofdutil.dll How do I get this fixed ? ...

Ms Money and Excel
My bank does not support exporting of statements. I can however copy the information to a excel spreedsheet. How can I convert this spreedsheet into a usable file for MS Money? Have a look at http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/27.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02CEB208-F88D-4656-94DF-65B9629EBDFB@microsoft.com... > My bank does not...

Incorrect Last Downloaded Dates Money 2003
Even though I download my statements from TD, The downloaded date won't change to current date. Some accounts work and most others don't. The bank balances also don't update, however I can see the current downloaded transactions in the account register. How can I fix this? I too have Money 2003 and looked at my TD account. It shows the last downloaded date and balance from January 2005. My TD credit card account shows the same. No other problems with the downloads, just the last date and balance in the left pane is incorrect. It doesn't seem to be a problem wi...

Office 2004 - Redoing the PID
I'm trying to reset my PID - I deleted the OfficePID files and teh prefs file - but I've got an upgrade version of MSO and its asking for the previous version - I point it at the current folder and it doesn't see it - and I deleted the previous one long ago. What now? In article <1130522655.671551.110600@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "EdStephenson" <ed.stephenson@barnert.com> wrote: > I'm trying to reset my PID - I deleted the OfficePID files and teh > prefs file - but I've got an upgrade version of MSO and its asking for > the previous ...

MSN Money development direction
I had configured my MSN subscription (gotten for kids and parental controls) to use MSN Money Plus. It looked in the past like MS was trying to steer users toward a web subscription model. The announcement quoted below suggests the opposite. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL ======== "After June 28, 2006, significant changes will be made to your access to data on this website. "If you are an MSN Money Plus user: MSN Money Plus will be discontinued on June 28, 2006. You will still be able to view your accounts and pay bills through MSN Bill Pay on http://moneycentral.msn.com, b...

Money 2003 Backup to CD/DVD
Doeas anyone know how or if it's possible to back up to a CD/DVD rewritable drive? Back up to your hard disk and burn the CD from there. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Dingers" <dingers@emirates.net.ae> wrote in message news:30a401c3755b$4f71aef0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Doeas anyone know how or if it's possible to back up to a > CD/DVD rewritable drive? Yes, using any method you normally use to copy any file to the w...

Money Accessibility
I purchased Money 2006 Deluxe; set it up with Net Passport email and password. I have not used it for a while, now I try to access Money using the same email and password but I cannot open it. Any suggestions? I would really like to access my information. Help! In microsoft.public.money, GoldenRainbows wrote: >I purchased Money 2006 Deluxe; set it up with Net Passport email and >password. I have not used it for a while, now I try to access Money using the >same email and password but I cannot open it. Any suggestions? I would >really like to access my information. Wh...

Money 2006 no account summary for investment accounts
I recently had to wipe and restore my whole hard drive. My backup file for Money 2006 restored just fine but I have no account summary for any of my investment accounts. I can enter new transactions without a problem, and of all my historical transactions are present. When I click on 'Account Summary,' however, I just get a blank screen under the account title heading. Any ideas? Should I un-install and re-install Money? In microsoft.public.money, globetrotter wrote: >I recently had to wipe and restore my whole hard drive. My backup file for >Money 2006 restored jus...

Extending Trial Version -exporting customziations from a expired t
We're in the middle of a CRM Implermentation and our tial version expired. We already acquired the licenses, but all of our customizations are in the expired version. How would I extend the trial so I can export my customizations and bring them to the acquired licenses. ideally, I would like to continue working with our test environment until we are ready to deploy to the full licenses we acquired. If we "refresh" the copy on our CRM test server will it erase all customizations? Are customizations saved in the database? Need help please... this is a 3 month on-going effor...

Other Money apps running
How do I prevent mnyschdl.exe, misuser.exe and mis.exe from running everytime I start my PC? together they take over 20MB. They aren't in the Startup folder and they aren't in the Run key of the registry. Go to run and and type in msconfig click on the startup tab and uncheck what ever you don't want to run at startup. >-----Original Message----- >How do I prevent mnyschdl.exe, misuser.exe and mis.exe >from running everytime I start my PC? together they take >over 20MB. They aren't in the Startup folder and they >aren't in the Run key of the...

Fresh Start with Money 2005
I would like to start using Money 2005 but with a fresh new file. (Not an upgrade) I've read about all the problems that people have had but it seems like it is associated with upgrading from a previous version. Has anyone out there not had problems? My upgrade went smoothly save for Money mangling my Food:Groceries and Food:Dining Out to Groceries and Dining Out. But one I started using it for a while, I realized I despised it and returned it for my money back. "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15C566D0-169E-471F-8C92-106EA0E222FC@microsoft...

Unassigned in Money 2002
I have been using Money 2002 for a few years now. I really like it, but.... When I import transactions from my credit card company it tries to be too helpful. For instance I bought some tires on my credit card for 441.05. Money shows the catagory as: Supples Purchased 17.91 Sales Tax Paid .94 Repairs and Maintaince : 4 wheeler 2.97 -------------------------------------------------- Sum of Splits: 21.82 Unassigned : 419.23 ...