Money 2004(and higher)and Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition 4.21.

Do any of the versions of of Money sync scheduled transactions with pocket
pc?  If so, please advise your configuration/version that does this.

Thank you,
--
Dick Velting
0

See http://money.mvps.org/downloads/pocketpc/default.aspx

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"R Velting" <RVelting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Do any of the versions of of Money sync scheduled transactions with pocket
> pc?  If so, please advise your configuration/version that does this.
>
> Thank you,
> --
> Dick Velting

0
bob_peel2056 (736)

Outlook 2003 News

Window Redirection?

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive
I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon. It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ. I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings, and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a file" tab. Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it? ...

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; name="may21201...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

opening a .docx with word 2004

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...