Money 2004 and Epay

Hello,
I am using the free MSN Billpay that came with my Money 2004 Deluxe.
Today is Saturday, Nov. 22, 2003. I would like to pay my insurance bill
which is due on Dec. 2nd. When I try to pay the bill today through
Money, I get a message that says that the earliest it can be paid is
12/01/2003. Is that the date the payment should arrive or the date it
will be processed? I'm a little confused.

Thanks,
....Will

0
wlsnoops1 (1)
11/22/2003 8:53:26 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Purchased Money Premium, got new computer, now shows trial version
I purchased and downloaded Money Premium 2006 on my old computer. It upgraded and was working fine. I then got issued a new laptop from work and had to turn the old one in. I installed it on the new one from the same web download that I upgraded the old one with and now it shows that I am running a trial version. I have tried rebooting several times, created new data files and used the same passport that I purchased it with to login. I can't think of anything else to try and am starting to get a little pissed. Can anyone help me with this as MS will not let me chat or email a ...

Money 4.0 backup file to Money 2004
I can't seem to get the old backup file to convert to Money 2004... it keeps telling me that it was created by an incompatible version. Does anyone know of a workaround? Should I see about getting an intermediate version and working from that? Thanks for any help! Gord --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.687 / Virus Database: 448 - Release Date: 16/05/2004 In microsoft.public.money, Gord Spence wrote: >I can't seem to get the old backup file to convert to Money 2004... it keeps >telling me th...

Installing Money 2006 on Two Machines?
X-No-Archive: yes Is it possible to install Money 2006 on two machines? I know there was some Activation process involved when I installed it on my Desktop. Now I want to install it on my Laptop also. Can I do that, or will it complain...? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, John Simon wrote: > >Is it possible to install Money 2006 on two machines? I know there was some >Activation process involved when I installed it on my Desktop. Now I want to >install it on my Laptop also. Can I do that, or will it complain...? > The former. Help->About->LicenseTerms explai...

Generate New Report In Money 2004
My question is very simple. How do I generate a new report. I used the "Help" in Money 2004 & even went on the Web For the Money 2004 book. No place in there is a method to generate a new reprt from "scratch". It seems that the only way to do it is modify another report & save it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance....Marvo That is the only way to do it - find a report that is close to what you want; customise it and save it. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishe...

Pocket Money 2003 on Windows Mobile 2003
When I tried to install Pocket Money 2003 on my Windows Mobile 2003 machine, it does not allow me to do so and a error message pops up saying that it will only install on Pocket PC2002 machine. What should I do? Will Pocket Money 2004 do the trick? ...

Money 2003 won't allow new transactions
I just installed Money 2003 on my new laptop running XP Home and moved my .mny and backup files. Money 2003 has been running just fine on my Windows 98, Pentium II desktop for a year. I opened my checking account on my laptop and added many transactions (withdrawls and deposits) this weekend. Now when I open the program it will not allow me to add a new transaction or edit a transaction (it just blinks a little when I try). It also says "application internal error" when I just click on payees. I cannot figure out what is going on. I uninstalled and reinstalled the pro...

Money 2006
I have not archived my Money file for a couple of years - last archive was "2004 Archive.mny". I tried creating an archive using Money 2006 today and I got a file called "2006 Archive.mny" -so far so good. I told Money to back up all transactions prior to 1/1/2007. I checked all the accounts it showed me. Unfortunately the sized of my active Money file did not change and it would appear that no entries were deleted. The file is the same size as before the archive process. I opened the Archive file and it looks like there are "random" entries - some a...

MS Money Does not Recognize Account
I have an ING IRA account that will not automatically download or update at all. I have to update it manually. I added two IRA accounts at the same time and one updated automatically and the other does not. I have added additional ING accounts since then and they were recognized automatically as well. But this one, I cannot get automatic update to work no matter what. I have deleted it and try to get Money to find this account automatically and still nothing. It is driving me nuts. All my other accounts work, why not this one. Please advise. HERE ARE MY STEPS - and Still Will not re...

Money 2004 freezes my PC
Money 2004 Premium freezes on me all the time, forcing me to reboot my PC. At first, it seemed to consistently happen when I opened a sub-menu off the main menu. But recently it also happened while backing up and immediately after that reboot, upon launching Money, on the dialog box where it says I didn't complete the sign- up for extra special features. No other app causes this problem. Any hints? try reinstalling it and IE. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send M...

MS Money 98 and XP
When I download my tranactions from my bank's web site I get a massage that sends me to MS web site to upgrade my MS version (for %50.00). I just loaded XP PRO. My bank supports and sends files suited for MS money 98. Do I have to upgrade MS money or is there something I can turn off/on within XP? Darrell What is the exact message? If you are downloading from your bank's website and not having any specific issues, Money 98 works fine on XP. "Darrell" <harrisdarrell@qwest.net> wrote in message news:067f01c35ad3$d26fd6d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I download ...

Turn Money Off
How do I turn money off as my default financial program. It came on my computer but I use quicken. Whenever I download a file money opens and tries to import it. Thanks You'll have to go into Windows Explorer|Tool|Folder Options|File Types and change the association for the file types involved. "Paul Sullivan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e32601c3f008$9b4fd1d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I turn money off as my default financial program. > It came on my computer but I use quicken. Whenever I > download a file money opens and tr...

Money 2006 #21
I just formatted my drive. Backed up money 2005. Found a copy of money 2006 Installed with vista trying to restore 2006 with 2005 cant get it to work. In microsoft.public.money, oddone wrote: >I just formatted my drive. Backed up money 2005. Found a copy of money 2006 >Installed with vista trying to restore 2006 with 2005 cant get it to work. What goes wrong? ...

Money 2006
Is there a way for me to automatically assign a category for a payee? For instance, I would like to tell Money that anytime it imports a transaction that has the string "BP Oil" in it, automotically assign it to "Automobile: Gasoline". If there's no way to do this, I just can't understand why by now. People have been screaming about this ever since banks started allowing you to download statements in "money" format. ...

Money 2002 Online Price Updates
I have recently updated my computer to VISTA and have had to re-instal Money2002 Personal and Business edition. Since then the online price updates no longer run on start up. I have to manually use the update price option and this does retrieve updated prices for the shares as expected. Does anyone kn ow how to fix the problem so that the update of prices happens automatically every 6 hours as it used to do when I was using Windos XP Home? Thanks in antcipation of getting a resolution to this problem. ...

office 2004 install
When installing office 2004 on imac g3 600mhz 512 oxs 10.3.7, the office assistant will not run and present a window. The drag and drop option dies while copying at item 988 with an error -36 which is an io error. Have had the error multiple times, each time while copying a different file. I tried the ms solution of issuing a command at the terminal, but to no avail. This is a computer with a new hard drive. Ran disk utility and fixed everything. What to do. It's possible you have a damaged CD. Check out the Microsoft Knowledge Base for information: <http://support.microsoft.co...

MS Money 2006 Delux Canadian Version
I would like to upgrade my MS Money 2004 Standard Edition to MS Money 2006 Deluxe Edition Canadian version. Does it exist? What is the website address I can review Deluxe version? Thanks. -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ AFAIK there is only a Standard version for M2006 Canadian. See http://money.mvps.org/othersoftware.aspx Bob Peel, MVP Money "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.sx01xct8dvcnul@chets.gv.shawcable.net... >I would like to upgrade my MS Money 2004 Standard Edition to MS Money 2006 &...

re-install Money 2006 #2
How do I re-install 2006 without CD when I wipe my harddrive? I kept the file and re-installed in on the drive, but I am getting a Trial Version message that the trial period has expired -- but I purchesed the regular edition! Help!-- mmekeel In microsoft.public.money, mmekeel wrote: >How do I re-install 2006 without CD when I wipe my harddrive? I kept the >file and re-installed in on the drive, but I am getting a Trial Version >message that the trial period has expired -- but I purchesed the regular >edition! See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us...

Office 2004 slow to open docs
I installed 2004 the other day, and everything is ok performance-wise once docs are open, but it takes 3-10 seconds to open docs that open in less than 1 in v.X. Any ideas? In article <203356e5.0405181317.332afa2a@posting.google.com>, tsb@mac.com (bugleg) wrote: > I installed 2004 the other day, and everything is ok performance-wise > once docs are open, but it takes 3-10 seconds to open docs that open > in less than 1 in v.X. > > Any ideas? Is there any difference if the application is already open? ...

Money 2004 installation error
New Xp home edition. Money worked fine at beginning then next time I opened it I was getting the box that wanted me to install it again. I tried but kept getting error "Error 1304. Error writing to file C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Money\System\mnyolog.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory." I tried a uninstall and fresh install and get the same error. There is nothing on "error 1304" on Microsoft's Support page. I was wondering if it could be an issue with Symantec Norton's Antiviruse software that was installed before Money quit workin...

Money won't start #3
When I double-click Money, it opens initially, but then after a couple of seconds, it closes. This is before I see any logon or even any splash screen. Money used to work on this computer, a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't. I have installed several programs on the computer, most recently Google Earth, but I don't know exactly when the program stopped working. However, I believe it stopped working when I detached the external hard drive where I had my primary Money file. I copied the Money file to the internal hard drive on my laptop, but even if I double click that, Money ...

Money 2005 sign-in problems after upgrading to vista
I have just upgraded to Windows Vista from Windows XP. after installing money 2005 i tried to restore a backup into money 2005 but the progrmme just comes back with password not rocognised please try again. I can log into Live ID with the same password. thou. Can anybody help please? Have you downloaded the M2005 patch? Easiest to do this by opening sample.mny. The following has been posted many many times by Cal Learner:- Be sure that your Money (*.mny) and backup (*.mbf) files are copied to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents. If they are in a place like P...

Money 2005 Small Business XP to Vista unable to login to money fil
I installed Money 2005 on a new computer with Vista and can not open my existing money file that was created with a passport on my old computer with XP. i have been working offline under xp since i can not login because my password is invalid (even after changing it). Vista will not let me open the file by working offline even under Run as Administrator. I have downloaded the update on my new computer. In microsoft.public.money, jenl11 wrote: >I installed Money 2005 on a new computer with Vista and can not open my >existing money file that was created with a passport on my ...

Money 2001 Backup #2
I don't use the news groups very often and had an old e-mail address on my account. This wouldn't let me reply as the address was not valid. I straightened that out and have to start new thread as that invalid address still show. Thanks for the replies. While checking to be sure compression was turned on I noticed the archive choice that should solve my problem. I'll post back to this message after I archive and tell the results. -- Ragtop Archive has bad points as well as good! Many of us don't use it. Please consult the FAQ before going ahead! http://umpmfaq.inf...

Money 2006 updates #2
I only have dialup and cannot load the update to the software as it is just takes too long to download. Can I get this update manually and possibly save it to a CD or a USB drive from a library or somewhere else? The update I am referring to is the update that starts downloading on the first execution of MS Money 2006. Thanks David Alge No it's not possible as it isn't distributed separately. However Money should download it in stages, so each time you dial in, it'll grab a bit more of the download so you don't need to restart it every time. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft...

several Money 2004 Issues
Money will no longer sign into passport. The credentials are correct because I can sign into hotmail just fine using the same credentials. Money help files don't work. When I click a help file topic Internet Explorer opens with an xml file - something like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Me\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OZSWVT96\Assignchangeordeleteapassword[1].xml and displays the following error: The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. ...