Money 2004 #6

I experienced a problem using Money 2004 that I thought I
would check and see if anyone else has experience. Last
week, Money 2004 automatically entered bills for August
2004 into my register approximately 1 month ahead of their
due date.

I tried deleting them to bring the account balance
current, and when that didn't work, I tried disabling and
re-enabling online services. I only fixed the issue when I
actually restored my data from a back up disc from a few
days prior to the issue. I just was curious if other users
have experience a similiar issue. Thanks!
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2004 corrupts on a restore
I backedup my 2004 database I restored from my 2004 database backup and all the total fields are about $555,729,300,950,923.43. Did i just miscalculate how rich i am, or is that a bug. Ie it appears to have maxed out the totals fields. any ideas on how to solve this? should i reinstall 2004 and then try to restore again? or should i hang out for a SP? John The last thing to ever do on a Money problem is wait for Microsoft to fix it. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q85 and http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. "John Reid" <john.reid@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message...

Money 2004 and Epay
Hello, I am using the free MSN Billpay that came with my Money 2004 Deluxe. Today is Saturday, Nov. 22, 2003. I would like to pay my insurance bill which is due on Dec. 2nd. When I try to pay the bill today through Money, I get a message that says that the earliest it can be paid is 12/01/2003. Is that the date the payment should arrive or the date it will be processed? I'm a little confused. Thanks, ....Will ...

Money 2002 #39
I have ben reviewing the threads here. My money 2002 OEM (relase 10) stopped downloading register transactions 12/15/07. I run on XP. My bank says I probably need to upgrade. 1. I am not sure that will resolve my issues. Is this a known fact that older versions of money will not support this feature (I question if it isn't the bank)? Perhaps it is XP? 2. Assuming I upgrade, it appears my data from my .mny file will upgrade (when I upgraded to money 2002 my transactions were imported from an earlier version of money but i lost all categories and sub categories) including tr...

Unable to restore MS Money 2000
My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate or it might be a read-only attribute." Hoe to i restore? See if you can copy it to the harddrive and restore from there. "Dan" <dan420@optonline.net> wrote in message news:11b3101c383d5$3dcfd810$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. > Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive > a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate ...

Converting an MFC app from VS 6.0 to 2005
Hi, I'm just converting a VS 6.0 project to 2005. The project is compiled now but I had a problem with AfxGetThread() not working the same way on 2005. The MSDN documentation was very clear and I fixed it but ... What about other API's that have changed? Is there a list or a tool to find them and report any potential problems with the code? Otherwise I'll have to rely heavily on testing the entire app (which I've never used before!). Thanks. Peter "Peter Smithson" <Peter_Smithson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1160647234.909331.165340@i42g2000cwa.g...

Money 2006 + Canadian bank acct downloading
Does ms money 2006 actually let you download from any canadian banks, or do you have to do the manual import? Quicken let's you download from within the program, I'm sure money must allow this as well, I don't see any canadian banks listed when I got to setup online services...I do have my regional settings set to Canada, and my base currency is set to Canadian. And MS shows that they support my bank TD Canada Trust. I am wondering if that means they just support importing?? Hopefully not. Are you using Standard version of MOney 2006? Only Standard version supports mode...

money essentials deposits
Im looking for a way to show upcoming deposits of my wages into my bill schedule on money essentials. Is there a way to do this?THX I didn't think Money Essentials allowed you to do anything other than download transactions from your bank. "Spacer" wrote: > Im looking for a way to show upcoming deposits of my wages into my bill > schedule on money essentials. Is there a way to do this?THX funny, i had the same question. it let's you add upcoming bills to be paid...but the calendar is useless unless i can also put my scheduled deposits on it as well. "...

File Upgrade to Money 2006 from 2002
I have recently installed Money 2006 on a new machine, transferred the old Money file created by Money 2002, and tried to open it. It says it will convert it, appears to be doing so (progress bar etc.) and then says it cannot read it because it was created using a different version. Help - it is not much use upgrading if I can't transfer the old file!! Jon Jeffery Money is heavily localised so when you upgrade you must stay within region. US > US is OK but UK > US is not. This error tells you that you are upgrading (or trying to) between regions. -- Regards Bob Peel, ...

Realexamquestions.com has all real exams with money back guarantee
Realexamquestions.com has all real exams with money back guarantee ...

Ads in Microsoft Money
The advertising in Microsoft Money is really getting on my nerves. I clicked on the Taxes tab in Money 07 the other day, and an ad for Jessica Alba's new movie appeared in a box on the Taxes page. I click on items that I think will be planning tools and instead, a browser pops up with content from the MSN Money website. I really don't understand why Microsoft would think they need to generate income through advertising, especially with the unrelated ads in personal finance software. This bugs me so much that I decided to blog about it, and I don't usually use my blog to vent fr...

Reviewing Toolbar #6
Opens in floating mode with every excel spreadsheet customer receives as Outlook attachment. I docked the toolbar, but he wants it to go away until he opens it. It won't. How to do this? If the workbook is sent as an attachment to Outlook then File, Properties are automatically added which will make the Reviewing toolbar appear when the workbook is opened in Excel. I don't know of a way to stop this. However, once you open the workbook in Excel you can remove these properties and save the workbook. After that it will no longer cause the reviewing toolbar to appear. Here&#...

ISA 2004 Question
I have had ISA 2004 installed on my SBS 2003 server every since it was put into service and it has never allowed LAN workstations to access the Internet without having proxy settings in the web browser. I had to do a restore recently and after that was completed I noticed that if I unchecked the use proxy check mark in my browser I could still access Internet pages and of course my restricted web page settings were being ignored because of not using the server proxy. The proxy is working because when I have the proxy in the browser check to use it does block the web pages in my &...

Updating 2004 FI list
Does anyone know how to update Money 2004's Financial Institution list? When I check to see if my FI is online and supported, it is. When I check the Money 2004 list, it is not there. Any solutions? Thank you, any help would be great. -- Thanks, Andrew ...

money 2002 #4
After a year or more of use, money 2002 now won't open without internet explorer 5.5 service pack. never needed it before and can't find it at microsoft site. is there a work-around or other source for this problem ...

foutmelding O.E 6
Krijg in O.E 6 bij (tijdens) het ophalen van mail de volgende fout melding. Account: ? (? = mapnaam, krijg de fout bij alle 3) Gebruikersnaam: ? (? = emailadres) Protocol: HTTPMail Poort:0 Beveiligd(SSL):0 CODE:80004005 Als ik bij MS op de site ga zoeken onder 80004005 krijg ik niet de info die ik zoek, weet er iemand wat te doen ?????? Je hebt je account niet geconfigureerd. Vraag je ISP om je account en configuratiegegevens. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Ser...

What I Like about Money 2004/2005
There are so many posts about what is wrong with this product (including some of mine in the past) that I thought I'd be a bit contrary and describe a few of the things that I really like in the hopes that others might agree and that MS might be sure not to ruin what does work well. I was so disappointed in general with the result of Money 2005 that I bought Quicken 2005 and ran both products side-by-side for some time to compare. I should also point out that I was a beta tester for Money this year and although we were able to help fix a few bugs before release, there was really n...

Error? Missing banks in Money 2005...
I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even though it is listed as supported on the Money website. In fact it appears that the list in Money 2005 is about 25% that of what appears on the website. Am I doing something wrong or is Microsoft false advertising their product? Thanks There appear to be a number of missing banks now, but our understanding is that the list will be updated soon. -- "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:414501c49f60$13cb3da0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even &g...

Exchange 2003 / IIS 6.0 WMI Install problem
Some, about half of our fresh installed Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 servers are missing WMI performance classes for monitoring. The only class we know of that does not appear to be installed is: Win32_PerfRawData_SMTPSVC_SMTPServer Contains many sub functions and events that can be monitored. Is there a way to copy the WMI class from one machine that has them to another? We have tried reinstalling SMTP and Exchange 2003, but may have failed because the WMI service kept starting up on its own during the reinstall process, are there any other services or applications we can uninsta...

How to delete money transaction in Pocket PC
Does anyone know how to delete a transaction using Money for Pocket PC? I can't find anthing to delete a transaction already entered into the register. Chris ...

Money 2005 won't accept my Passport login
My Microsoft Passport is associated with my user name (first@firstlast.com). WHy won't Passport accept this? ...

User Manual for Pocket Money ???
I got Pocket Money from handmark for the palm pilot. Problem is, that, it does not come with a manual on how to use the software. Does anyone in this forum know where I can get a manual ? ... I just downloaded PocketMoney and I see a user manual in PDF and html in the installation folder. Otherwise, you can paste http://www.handmark.com/instructions/pm_manual.pdf into your browser to view the manual. Shelley Elmblad About Financial Software http://financialsoft.about.com About.com is part of The New York Times companies http://about.com richmarin@earthlink.net wrote: > I got Pocket...

Money 2003
I've set-up mortage loan account connected to hause asset account. I'm downloading bank transactions reports through internet. Beside others there are loan payments. How I can declare those payments aftewards as loan payments regarding specyfic loan account? Could I define split beetwen principal and interest? Dref ...

How can I run two versions of Money on the same computer?
Hi. I have used MS Money 2001 since it came out and only use it for a few checking accounts. A friend gave me his copy of MS Money 2007 H&B as he didn't like it. Can't say I blame him. His business computer, like mine, is not connected to the Internet for security reasons. Anyway I have used QB in the past and I hate that, so I decided to install 2007 and test it. So far I have only played with the invoice module (the one in QB sucks) and planned to give the program a workout after the 1st of the year. BUT, I need to continue using 2001 and I can't. Nothing happens whe...

Outlook Express 6 and AOL e-mail
Whenver I insert jpg files in Outlook Express e-mail, or copy and paste photos into it, and send it to an AOL user, they have to download the file - and can never view it in the e-mail. I have HTML set up. Is this an AOL problem, or was it corrected in later versions of Outlook Express? This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of...

tax rates in Money Lifetime Planner
I am using the Lifetime Planner and noticed that you cannot change tax rates or state during the plan. So if you live in NY, you are assumed to retire in NY. Am I missing something or this this the way it works? Thanks, Rosemary Sadly the latter. I guess everybody who lives in Seattle plans to retire in Seattle. My workaround is to add an income or expense item for the tax rate difference I anticipate. "rander" <rander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:928CF190-3D87-4D34-A996-F938C94C8F98@microsoft.com... >I am using the Lifetime Planner and noticed t...