Money 2004 #59

Hi!,

I am facing the issue:
I initially signed up in Dec trying the Microsoft Monet
troal version.Now I am using Microsoft money 2004 which I
purchased but the RSA has expired so though I can get into
my e-mail,I cannot get to my passport
 Error message: ErrorMessage : The security certificate
has expired and is not yet valid

please help
best regards,
David lim
0
anonymous (74722)
4/15/2004 2:54:40 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2004 Trail Upgrade Problems
Hello... I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 last year, a few days after doing that I upgraded it to the Deluxe version via the option located under the tools menu. I bought it for $39.99, they sent me an activation code and when I entered it and that I had a full deluxe version. I recently had major problems with my computer so I had to uninstall money and reinstall it. Upon installing it, every time I open money, it says the trial has expired and I must purchase the program to continue. I have followed the link it has gave me and also used the upgrade icon in the Money ...

restore backup problem Money 2004
I cannot restore the backup file. It said Money cannot locate file or cannot open it because it is a read-only file. I did copy backup file to hard drive and restore to different location, different name. But there's still the problem. I'm using Money 2004 running on Window xp. I read the other thread for Money 2005 but dont know where to update my version of Money 2004? Pls Help, Thanks! ...

Money 2002 issues
Working on a machine that has Money 2002 installed. Every time the machine boots it brings up the installation screen for MSMoney. I took money express out of the startup and that went away, however now when we try to run money it begins to install again, and prompts for CD. Sometimes you can start the program several times in a row, but eventually it always asks for the disc again. This person has been using Money for quite some time and has all their financial info already in it before this problem started occuring. I've uninstalled Money and reinstalled it, but it still asks f...

Money06 & Money Online: Some Account Balances Sync, But Not Transactions...?
I have Money 2006, and use it with MSN MoneyCentral. For the most part, it works. There are a couple of accounts that initially synced the balances that were pulled from the source (or Yodlee) when I set it up, but the transactions didn't pull. Just a blank register with a correct balance. New transactions for those accounts that show at the billers site are not pulling to MSN MoneyCentral accounts, so not to Money 2006 either. Anyone run into this and figure out what's going on...? THANKS! ...

MM 2004
I have noticed the past few times I have tried to get updates, I get the following error: Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI'). Any ideas??? Chris Chris, I was encountering the same error and followed these steps to correct it. 1. Open Control Panel. 2. Open Internet Options. 3. Click on "Delete Files..." (Temporary Internet Files). 4. Click on "Delete Cookies..." (although I'm pretty sure this step isn't required) 5. Open and close Microsoft Money again...the error should be gone. You can also access the I...

Things that have gone wrong with my Money file in the past 2 days
1. My two bank accounts that download statements via the MSN Money website (which in turn uses the Yodlee service) stopped updating both on the website and within Money. The error message said to fix it I needed to stop using the "online services" then reenable it, but when I did, I received an "Account setup is unavaiable" message on one of the two accounts. I did this 4 or 5 times, for kicks. Finally today I got them both to work.. for now. 2. The starting balances of two other bank accounts conveniently reset themeslves from one value to another, seemingly randomly, ...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Money 2000 freezes
Hello, When I attempt to view my investment portfolio, Money 2000 freezes and completely locks my machine. It doesn't seem to be a currupt data file. If I uninstall and re-install Money 2000 things work okay for a use or two, then right back to the lockups. Thanks in advance for any help! Gene Hi Gene, I encountered a problem of this nature. It seemed to me that it happened when having left clicked with the mouse on Investing, I left clicked too quickly on Portfolio in the sub-menu. Now when seeking to access my portfolio I just take fractionally longer before clicking on Portfo...

upgrade from Money 2002 to 2004
I'm looking to upgrade from 2002 to 2004 - are there any problems/issues I should be aware of? Thanks. Some files have problems upgrading for reasons unknown. "H Barker" <hmbarker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Oow153Z1DHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I'm looking to upgrade from 2002 to 2004 - are there any problems/issues I > should be aware of? no "H Barker" <hmbarker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Oow153Z1DHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I'm looking to upgrade from 2002 to 2004 - are there any problems/issues I > shoul...

MS Money and BillPay broken for all account changes and additions
I just spent almost 2 hours on the phone with Checkfree and Money Support. Thank God I had the sense to insist they were on the same call to avoid the finger pointing. Both reps were good, but the bottom line for me is this. One of my banks that I use with Checkfree (I use 3) required me to add 3 numbers to my account number on checks that Checkfree printed. It turns out you can't change the account number within Checkfree on an existing account. At their direction, I added a new account and deleted the old account. After the proper transaction verification, I could not get th...

money 2007 daupdate.exe error ??
I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to log on money 2007 with my account it gives me a message saying - to continue operating sucessfully, money requires a software update.click ok to close money and begin the update now.. after i close and click ok , i then get an error that says daupdate.exe - application error..after it downloads ther update the install errors out and fails..Please somebody help .. -- In microsoft.public.money, gbp007 wrote: >I jst installed IE7 and when i finish installing money 2007 and then i go to >log on money 20...

Money 2005 #18
I have used Money 2003 for 2 years now. I did not use ANY of the online features nor did I have a .NET Passport. I just purchased Money 2005. I took my existing .mny file and converted it for use in Money 2005. I tried to get the online services part working, but if you look at my previous posts, I have run into some really big problems with it. Anyway, as part of this upgrade I created a .NET Passport. Then I read that this puts account information and transaction detail online with MSN. I DO NOT WANT THIS! How do I go about deleting this information. Can I just somehow delet...

Money 2002 #34
I recently reinstalled Money 2002. Now, when I try to print the transactions in one account, I get a printout with the activity in all of my accounts. Before I reinstalled money, I was able to print transactions only of the specific account I was viewing. How can I set the print format to include only a specific account? Thanks, Since there's no way to customize what prints when you go to File, Print from the register, the best thing to do is go to the Reports area of the program and customize an Account Transactions report to print the account you'd like. "Noach" ...

cANNOT INSTALL M-Money 2004
When I try to install Money 2004, or remove Money 2003 I am told I must insert the 2003 disk. I can not find it, how can I install the 2004 version? Thanks, Bob Lalor ...

Will Money suit my needs?
I have been a long time user of Quicken but am now looking for an alternative. While Q is a very good program for looking back - what I need now is a program that is able to also give me an accurate picture of future events/cash flow/balances down to the daily level. I would particularly like the ability to put in a number of senarios to give me the net result of different financial decisions and to be able to compare the results-- preferably on screen and then be able to adjust the what ifs and save the results for ongoing planning. I don't need automatic downloads or some other featur...

Money Backup File
When I make a backup file on my laptop in Money 2001 and try to open it in my PC, I get a screen asking for a password. What password? If I type in my laptop Money 2001 password I get a screen that says incorrect password. I cannot open my backup Money backup file in my PC. HELP!! Walter, sorry to say but it is Money 2001 in both machines. Also both have Window XP ...

Re-activation of Money Plus ...
Okay, so I have a copy of Money Plus that has only been installed and activated one time. My expiration is currently 09/2009 per Help ... About. My question is, can I simply uninstall and reinstall the application on the same computer, use the same activation code, and extend my use until January 2011? Thoughts? No. The date the key was first activated is stored in the activation system. "Joe G" <JoeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F02C12C8-BA0C-4E9D-821D-062D0347AD0D@microsoft.com... > My question is, can I simply uninstall and reinstall the appli...

Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.7 Update posted
August 14, 2007 Microsoft's Macintosh Business Unit (MacBU) today released Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.7 Update. "This update fixes a vulnerability that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer's memory with malicious code. For more information about this update, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article (KB940763)." Before you install this update, make sure that the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.6 Update is installed on your computer. To get the latest announcements, subscribe to the Entourage Help Blog. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/...

formula #59
i am trying to do this:: =IF(J48<25,"",K48) just insert the info from I48 into K48 BUT =IF(J48>25) then add J48 info to I48 and place the total in K48. is this possible and how is it done =if(j48<25,"",if(j48>25,j48+i48)) -- y_not ------------------------------------------------------------------------ y_not's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19947 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=394739 A formula can only enter values into the cell in which it resides, it cannot enter data int...

Government Applications One Focus of XML 2004
XML 2004 to Focus on Government XML Applications Expanded Government Track to Highlight XML Applications in U.S. and Abroad; XML.gov, KM.gov, CIO Council, and SICoP to Co-Host Event Alexandria, Va. – Oct. 6, 2004 – IDEAlliance, a leading industry association dedicated to fostering XML and other information technology standards, today announced that XML Conference and Exposition 2004 will feature a full track of presentations and topics focused on government-related XML applications and solutions. XML 2004 is slated for Nov. 15-19 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C. Ma...

MONEY 2004 #83
Hi, I'd like to know how to turn off transaction matching permanently. Is it possible to do this? This is a very annoying feature if you're not involved in some kind of sophisticated financial environment. All I want to do is to import my data and then this bloody feature begins to match previous historical data, blah-blah-blah. Oiiiiiii, simplicity seems to be an after-thought with these things!!!!!! AJ Simplicity is in the eyes of the beholder. I never download transaction data and avoid your issue entirely. "AIANDAS" <Aiandas@OpouTheleis.org> wrote in messa...

2008: importing 2004 rules + database daemon
I just read further troubling news on Macfixit. They report that Entourage 2008 does not import Entourage 2004 Rules. I have probably over 100 rules, that is a major problem. Can anyone confirm this? Also, it appears there is no way to disable the Office notifications in 2008. Is this true? I hope MS will address these problems. I'd like to upgrade for the speed on my intel laptop, but so far it seems there are just too many problems. -- --Loren On 3/14/08 5:11 PM, in article 140320082011095607%loren@nonono2spam.com, "Loren" <loren@nonono2spam.com> wrote: > I ...

error in Money 2000 on internet update
I'm using MS Money 2000. When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see the error message: Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol $US:FTSE is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for that investment from the Portfolio and correct or delete the symbol. How can I correct this problem? Many thanks. James In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: >I'm using MS Money 2000. > >When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see >...

Money Keeps Running
Money 2007 and Windows XP Pro This has been reported here before. I'm wondering if there is any fix (other than to go get a cup of coffee while Money does its backup and closes). If I close Money and create a backup, and If I change focus to another program/window while Money is doing the backup, then although Money closes on screen, the money process remains (visible in the task manager). The problem is if that one cannot restart a visible Money session when Money is in this status, as the Money program thinks it is running. --ron No known fixes. I don't think it's been re...

Money 2006 Archiving Problem
I am trying to archive my 2004 checking, saving and credit card transactions. I don’t have any investment accounts set-up which is documented as being a no-go when archiving. If I try to archive all accounts the program makes a backup then goes non-responsive. If I try to archive an individual account the program makes a backup and completes the operation but the archived date is not removed. My current file sizes is 9,000 KB and the program is becoming noticeably slower. Any advise on how to get this data off would be much appreciated. thanks pedro Many of us will not advise peopl...