Money 2004 #33

Hi, Please advice. Can I run Money 2004 with Pentium 133 Classic? I've
checked that system requirement is at least Pentium 166. What will happen if
I decided to go ahead?

Thanks,
Riglin

0
Riglin (1)
1/2/2004 7:42:12 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Nothing disastrous - it will just be very slow.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

"Riglin" <Riglin@quanyin.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Please advice. Can I run Money 2004 with Pentium 133 Classic? I've
> checked that system requirement is at least Pentium 166. What will happen
> if
> I decided to go ahead?
>
> Thanks,
> Riglin

0
Bob_Peel1 (286)
1/2/2004 8:42:30 AM
To what Bob Peel replied, I'd add very, very, very.

"Riglin" <Riglin@quanyin.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Please advice. Can I run Money 2004 with Pentium 133 Classic? I've
> checked that system requirement is at least Pentium 166. What will happen
if
> I decided to go ahead?

Installing Office Mac 2004
I've tried installing Office Mac 2004 onto a new computer and when I try to open any of the Office applications I get an "Upgrade Verification" box saying, "This software is an upgrade to an earlier version of the software. To continue installation, click Browse, and then select the folder that contains the earlier version of the software (Microsoft Office 2001 folder, for example). The folder can be located on either your computer or the CD-ROM from which you originally installed the earlier version of the software." Again, this is a brand new iMac, so there shou...

Bottom border line won't print in Word 2004 for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel On the screen I can place a page border in Word 2004 for Mac document, but in Print Preview the bottom line of the border disappears. And, of course, when I print, the bottom line won't appear. It doesn't appear that any footer (which I don't want) is in the way of the margin that I have set. Any solution to this? See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm Also confirm that you have the latest printer driver from the mfr's web site as well as all current updates for Offi...

Office for Mac 2008 and 2004
Why doesn't this product ever include Access? What Microsoft product for the Mac is compatible with Access? Gail@officeformac.com <Gail@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why doesn't this product ever include Access? What Microsoft product for > the Mac is compatible with Access? Microsoft was rather late to the game with Access. By the time they developed it for Windows, FileMaker was so well-entrenched in the Mac market that Microsoft decided not to try and compete. So to answer your question: look into FileMaker Pro. -- Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois adamb@lull.org | Fi...

Money 2004(and higher)and Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition 4.21.
Do any of the versions of of Money sync scheduled transactions with pocket pc? If so, please advise your configuration/version that does this. Thank you, -- Dick Velting See http://money.mvps.org/downloads/pocketpc/default.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "R Velting" <RVelting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0218FE95-1178-4962-9B1F-663F1C681E63@microsoft.com... > Do any of t...

Problems upgrading from Money 2004 to Money 2006 Premium
On 7/28/2005 I upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 Premium via special offer web download for a one-time fee of $67.95. The process removed my version of 2004. For some reason, I now show that I'm running the Microsoft Money Trial Version that will expire on 10/28/2005. What has happened and how can I fix it? I certainly don't want all my financial work to cease on 10/28 and I thought I was paying for the full version. Product Serial # is 76937-350-5031453-04498 which Support does not seem to recognize as a valid product ID to allow email tech support. Help!!!! Cal Lea...

Date Modified changed Money 2005
I am not sure what is going on. After I closed the Microsoft money file for the night about 2 hours later I noticed that the time change of when the files was last updated. Example. I ran the Program and money file at 8 pm. I was done by 8:30 pm. but I noticed it chaged the date of last modified to 10 pm. Sould I be worried that someone might be hacking in to my system? how can I tell who last accessed the file and where from? is Microsoft sending updates to my passport acount with out me knowing it? please help me out. Should I be worried? Thank you Mike H Have you a Pocket PC...

Money "forgets" passwords for online account updates
I am using Money Plus Deluxe. Sometimes but not always, when I try to update my account online transactions it forgets a couple of the passwords. This is not always the same account nor does it happen with any pattern I can see. Any fix and does anyone else see this problem? ...

Re: money
"CCrusher" <invalid@domain.com> wrote in message news:... > How many versions of money will there be? When will people get to stop > buying the same old program year after year. If Microsoft was into > landscaping, they would sell the same tree they planted in 1990 to the > buyer year after year.....Microsoft says "mam, you owe us 40 dollars".., > mam says " but you charged me for that tree 3 years ago"...Microsoft > says.." yes, but the tree has grown, and with increased ability of the > tree, you must constantly pay for the...

Money 2004 Budget
I have been using Money 2004 for several months with no problems. Today I received the error message "A file needed to run planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem reinstall Money and then reopen Money." Well I followed instructions. Same problem. Removed Money completely and then installed. Same problem. Deleted and reinstall budget data. Same problem. Check Support Knowledge Database. Nothing there. Check Product support. Nothing. What is the explanation for this problem and how do I solve it? There is a fix for this at http://www.mvps.org/money/faq.htm -- ...

Money 99 Lockups
When I try to enter a new transaction in an account, the whole lower portion of screen with the details blanks out and the computer/Money 99 Lockups up. I tried to re- install and remove and install Money 99 again. Same thing occurs. Please send some suggestions! Tahnk You! Does it work in a new file or maybe even other accounts? If it does not work in a new file, take a look at the corruption FAQs: http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?cat=14 "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1802b01c41a8d$df47c4b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to ente...

Money 2005 fails to start on Vista
My Money 2005 was working fine on Vista (see history below) but now when the splash screen comes up it dies with no error message. I've tried uninstall and reinstall using the run by Administrator options, done a registry clean up and still the same thing. I'm at a loss now as to what to do. I'd really rather not upgrade to 2007 but if anyone can offer good reasons why I should it would be appreciated. I'm really getting frustrated with MS and their failure to make Vista compatable to even their own programs! (i.e. issues with Outlook 2002 not storing a password, P...

MS MONEY RESTORING BACKUP
Just bought new machine with Money 2003 loaded. Restored backup files from MS 2000. Recently loaded my old MS Works 2000 because it had other programs on it. Since then a problem - so removed MS Money 2003 and 2000 and re loaded MS Money 2000. Tried to restore backup data - last saved with MS money 2003 but it now refuses to recognise password - which has remained the same for many years. Anyone have any ideas or is it time to use Quicken ?, because I am getting somewhat frustrated with the whole thing. If you opened your old M2K data file with M03 and went ahead and upgraded it, the dialog ...

Money Deluxe Log In Issue
I have a strange issue that just came out of the blue with logging in to my file. The sign in page no longer shows my email address and password for Windows Live ID which is the only way I have ever signed in. Instead it just shows the file location and a password field. It will not accept any password I have ever used. Is there some sort of bug with the program. I am on my fourth version of Money and have never seen this before. Please help. I am really afraid of losing 6 years of data. thanks. In microsoft.public.money, mc wrote: >I have a strange issue that just came ou...

Confused about new Money Plus download
My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year, I have downloaded and paid for a "new" copy with a new licence. Do I have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until 11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will expire in Jan 11. In microsoft.public.money, SPP wrote: > >My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year, >I have downloaded and paid for a "new" copy with a new licence. Do I >have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until >11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will...

The Belgian Money
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00E0_01C4B57A.C1E9D060 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable www.muntslag.be (The Belgian Money) ------=_NextPart_000_00E0_01C4B57A.C1E9D060 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"M...

To MS Support: Budget report bug in Money 2005 (and 2003,4)
Part of our income comes from investments and we have several brokerage accounts which are setup in Money 2002 as investment accounts with a linked cash account. Dividend, interest and capital gains income comes into these accounts and is then transferred to a separate checking account to pay our living expenses. Thus the investment accounts must be included in our budget. Money's budget feature is outstanding and crucial to our financial health. I have tried to upgrade from Money 2002 but am unable to because Money 2003, 2004 and 2005 have a show stopper bug that destroys al...

earn extra money and get paid weekly
Earn and get weekly .Minimum payout is Rs.50 only. Just follow 5 steps and start earnings To start earnings click here- http://All4Webs.com/2/m/wassu2007/home.htm ...

Problems downloading into MS Money 2004 from Royal Bank of Scotland
I have been downloading statements from the RBS into various versions of Money ever since the service became available. I am now using MS Money Deluxe OEM version 12 (which seems to be the same as Money 2004). For a number of weeks the data downloaded has been incomplete (about a third of all transactions will be missing) and is often totally inaccurate as regards the Payee and Category. In a nutshell the data is a waste of space. Has anyone else had similar problems and if so any suggested solutions? Thanks Hi - this one might be better in the UK group, as there could be some people who c...

choosing language in Office 2004
I want to use the Spanish dictionary to spell check documents, but can't get it to work. I have selected Spanish in the dictionary selection area of spell check, but it still uses English. <br><br>The Help instructions keep sending me to "Language" on the Tools menu, but "Language" isn't there. I have also installed Office on another computer I use, and there's no problem there, but on my new Mac Mini, I can't get the Language feature to show up. In article <ee89db2.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, nospamplez@officeformac.com wrote: > I ...

Had to Update Money with new license
Hello, My two year subscription on MS Money ended, so i was forced to buy another version to get another 2 years with a new license key. I entered in the new key (did not reinstall the product) and then it started asking me about some online quotes. I made the huge mistake of not reading the messages carefully, and when I did my next update, duplicates of my checking and credit card accounts were created (presumably from MSN Money?). deleting those duplicate accounts from MS Money (the program) did not help, as they would come back when you opened Money next and did an update. I had to go to...

money uk
Does anyone know if there is a Microsoft Money UK web site, or is it just the US based one. I do not seem able to find one. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Peter wrote: >Does anyone know if there is a Microsoft Money UK web site, or is it just >the US based one. I do not seem able to find one. http://www.microsoft.com/uk/homepc/money/default.mspx Also note there is a newsgroup: microsoft.public.uk.money Thank you "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:9qe7k19vhfaciq7dubd5t464a4bo146mnd@4ax.com... > In microsoft.public.money...

Online stock/fund price update erratic in Money 2002
In the past this function worked OK. Recently, after adding some stocks to the portfolio, I have to go into "Choose stocks to update", uncheck all the other existing stocks, check the new stocks and then do an online update. When I start adding the old stocks back, it will update some, but not all. I am forced to do this unchecking and checking multiple times to get an update done. Any suggestions? try update on the money program. in 2003 there is "internet updates" button on status bar bottom of window. select the "update now" and "money upda...

Money won't connect to my bank since October 2006
I bought MS Money back in Sept 2006. Just one money later it stopped connecting to my bank b/c of some security changes Key Bank put through. Since then, Money has basically been a glorified check writing program for my small biz. I download the OFX files (or whatever they're called) from my bank's website and I back-date it to when I opened my biz account. Even so, Money ALWAYS shows my balance as being the red somehow, even when my bank has something very different to say. I'm no accountant and my problem-solving patience isn't infinite so Money's only use t...

Money 2004 Bills and Deposits Question
After submitting a transaction via the Bills and Deposits screen, Money places focus on the next instance of the transaction (i.e., for a recurring transaction). Is there anyway to prevent this? I would prefer that focus be placed on the next transaction in the list. No, there doesn't appear to be a way to fix that. I suggest reporting it to MS via the MSWish site. Or reporting it as a bug at their support site. -- Semper Fi Kevin Campbell "With freedom goes responsibility. Sir Winston Churchill once said you can have 10,000 regulations and still not have respect for the...

Re-Install Money 2005
I installed Money 2005 Deluxe on my PC (via download); now I want to install it on my laptop; how I can download file again? ...