Money 2003 Std. Printing reports

Using Money 2003 Standard Edition. I am trying to print a report. Having
adjusted the width of the 'Payee' column so all is visable, I somehow
managed to move the Date column also. The result is that the date now runs
into the payee names without any space, making it very untidy to read.

I tried clicking on the divider again between the Date and Payee colums but
it seems locks, no matter which way I move it, the distance between the two
columns remains the same.

Microsoft seem to want everything to remain as you last used it, as when I
try closing down and restarting, it presents itself in the same way

Any ideas anyone???

Ron O'Brien

0
castcall (7)
7/24/2003 12:03:55 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Standard Reports on CRM 3.0
I am trying to setup CRM 3.0; I have set it up on sql 2005 and migrated the data from ACT with no errors. when I click on reports in workplace a message is displayed - an error has occurred - contact the system administrator. I ran the environment diagnostic tool and no errors appeared. Can anybody point me in the right direction to resolve this. For more detail error information you can turn on Dev Errors. To do this, log onto the Microsoft CRM Server. Open a File Explorer window and navigate to the folder where the Microsoft CRM web site is installed. Open the web.config and chang...

Outlook 2003 News

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

open two different Access reports

printing 2 charts on single page