I have microsoft money 2003 at my work and would like to have the same data
there in my home.
So i made a backup, put on a pendrive and brought it to home.
Installed microsoft money 2003 in my home and tried to restore this backup.
Money 2003 insists asking a password that does not exist in the original
backup file.
I already tried to use the repair tool and didn't work.
So, what i have to do to make the backup work and does not ask a password
that does not exists?
Thankyou
0
Calil (11)
10/31/2009 2:21:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

sorry about the spam, i was using the google chrome and it bugged, sorry
again about the tripple post :(

"Calil" wrote:

> I have microsoft money 2003 at my work and would like to have the same data
> there in my home.
> So i made a backup, put on a pendrive and brought it to home.
> Installed microsoft money 2003 in my home and tried to restore this backup.
> Money 2003 insists asking a password that does not exist in the original
> backup file.
> I already tried to use the repair tool and didn't work.
> So, what i have to do to make the backup work and does not ask a password
> that does not exists?
> Thankyou
0
Calil (11)
10/31/2009 2:27:01 PM

"Calil" wrote:

> I have microsoft money 2003 at my work and would like to have the same data
> there in my home.
> So i made a backup, put on a pendrive and brought it to home.
> Installed microsoft money 2003 in my home and tried to restore this backup.
> Money 2003 insists asking a password that does not exist in the original
> backup file.
> I already tried to use the repair tool and didn't work.
> So, what i have to do to make the backup work and does not ask a password
> that does not exists?
> Thankyou
0
Calil (11)
10/31/2009 2:28:01 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Calil wrote:

>sorry about the spam, i was using the google chrome and it bugged, sorry
>again about the tripple post :(

You are up to six so far.

>"Calil" wrote:
>
>> I have microsoft money 2003 at my work and would like to have the same data
>> there in my home.
>> So i made a backup, put on a pendrive and brought it to home.
>> Installed microsoft money 2003 in my home and tried to restore this backup.
>> Money 2003 insists asking a password that does not exist in the original
>> backup file.
>> I already tried to use the repair tool and didn't work.
>> So, what i have to do to make the backup work and does not ask a password
>> that does not exists?
>> Thankyou
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

MS Money 95 data files

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

How to restore entire server?

Addressing within Exchange 2003

matching contents #2

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...