Money 2003 Password

I have Money 2003, but forgot my password, How do I
recreate another?  Or just get back into the files I have
created???
0
apenney (1)
8/28/2003 12:53:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

OWA 2003 #14
Hello, I know the default site for owa is http://server/exchange However, I'd like external users to use: http://mymail.server.com without the use of having to put /exchange. What do I need to do in IIS to get this done? On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:58:02 -0700, jessem <jessem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I know the default site for owa is http://server/exchange > >However, I'd like external users to use: http://mymail.server.com without >the use of having to put /exchange. > >What do I need to do in IIS to get this done? Take a look here: http://ww...

message to bounce between two Exchange 5.5 and 2003 servers
I have one recipient whose mail box is on an Exchange 5.5. Only this recipient from this server is not able to receive any emails sent from people on the Exchange 2003. The error code # 5.4.6 is generated which states: "A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients" Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Money Default Sound Wavs?
I am running Money Deluxe 2007 (ver. 16, updated--still getting downloads). Even though the sounds were turned on (program settings), within the list of sounds (change sounds, scroll down), they all got set to None (due to change in OS?), so I had no sound. Does anyone know the default wavs assigned to each action? Here is a list of the 36 Money actions: Account Balance Negative Advisor FYI Popup Audio/Video Help Off Audio/Video Help On AutoComplete Clear/Reconcile Transaction Close Menu Congratulations Delete Transaction Engage 1-Line Mode Engage 3-Line Mode Enter ...

Outlook 2003 cannot find my files
I am running Windows XP Professional Tablet. I upgraded to Office 2003, and now I cannot see my contacts and my calendar is empty. I do not know what to do now, as I cannot run the earlier version of Outlook. I can find the pst files, but I cannot figure out how to import them into this new version. In addition, I cannot see the local email files that I have stored in my directory. Help! Sincerely, GVG Don't try to import - use File->open->outlook data file and browse to the location of your .pst file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ke...

when i type i am not seeing any text in Outlook 2003
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003, I don't know what happened but when I try to send an email nothing appears instead I only see read error lines on the screen. I have tried everything but nothing works. I cannot type because no text appears on my screen. I am not able to send emails. Please help!! After typing a couple of words that you do not see, try to highlight the area where you typed.What happens? Is your font colour set to white? Peter "tigka98@hotmail.com" <tigka98@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:777622D7-4C61-432B-B8AD-5...

Windows 2003 64 bit and memory question
I have a windows 2003 64 bit server with 12 gb ram.. my question is how can I tell if a process , any process is using physical ram and paging file. I have an Oracle.exe that is using 5gb ram.. is that all physical ram or partly paging ram. ...

MSN Stock Watch List in Money 2006 Deluxe Portfolio Manager
I inadvertently deleted the MSN Stock Watch list from my Portfolio Manager. Now, despite the list still being in existence under my Passport, I cannot seem to restore it intact into Portfolio Manager via either Money 2006 Deluxe or MSN Money. I'd greatly appreciate any insight from those who may know how to restore this list as an active Portfolio Manager account, which would be much more preferable to creating a new watch list, which would not only not auto-sync with the entries made from the MSN pages, but would also require re-entry of the huge list I have now. I really want m...

Bank of America/MBNA Merge
BOA bought MBNA, and now my CC information is on a BOA website. However, when I try and add these credentials to a new "Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID)" Credit Card account in Money, I get an error. Anybody know what steps I need to go through to allow me to be able to download transactions? I just called them up yesterday, and was told that similar to MBNA, you can export credit card transactions from the website, but not directly from Money, which is why it won't take your password. If you have other accounts at BOA, then you can link those directly i...

Outlook 2003 shows "Enter network password" every time I hit send/receive
OL 2003 seems to have a bug. I have a pop account which it can't remember the password for, no matter what I do. Have tried giving correct permission in registry, and have re-created the mail profile. Nothing helps. Any ideas? /M I seem to be having the same problem. I haven't tried the procedure MS posted about resetting thre registry. I'm lost also. >-----Original Message----- >OL 2003 seems to have a bug. I have a pop account which it can't remember >the password for, no matter what I do. Have tried giving correct permission >in registry, and have re-c...

Exchange 2003 LDAP configuration
Warning - I'm a coder not a system admin guy, so be gentle with me and I apologise for any stupid questions! I want to connect to our exchange server, using LDAP, eventually to get hold of the global address list. The problem is that I'm stumbling at the very first hurdle - I'm not sure if I'm connecting to the correct port (I've tried all the LDAP defaults 389, 636 etc), I'm not sure I'm trying to connect with the correct user (I've tried the username I use to log into OWA and Administrator) and I'm not even sure if the LDAP service (if there is a separate...

exchange 2003 transaction logs #2
Hi, I just built a exchange 2003 server and used exmerge to import mail into the server. There was approx 25 gig of pst files. During the end of the exmerge the transaction logs filled up the drive and killed the exmerge. I tried to run a online backup but it failed because there was no space left on the exchange drive (exchange stopped also) What would be be best course of action to fix this? thx jason On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:55:23 -0600, "jason.sigurdur" <comp.techs@aspenview.org> wrote: >Hi, I just built a exchange 2003 server and used exmerge to import mail into...

macros disappear in Excel 2003
Macros I created using VBA code disappear in future sessions. They appear to have been created initially in the Personal Macro Workbook Does Personal.xls not open when you start Excel? Look for it under Unhide in Windows>Unhide. Is it there? If not, check out Help>About>Disabled Items Has Personal.xls been disabled? If so, enable it and see if your macros are available. And.................are you sure the macros were created in Personal Macro Workbook? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:53:01 -0700, Ellen <Ellen@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook 2003: How to show multiple task lists?
Does anyone know if it is possible to show multiple task lists (i.e. a personal list and a work-related list) side by side in the task list view by default? It's simple in the calendar to show two calendars simultaneously, and it seems completely ridiculous not to include the same functionality in the task list view. Any help would be appreciated. No, but you can use the right click on the additional task list you want to display and select "Open in new window" - then resize your windows to show them side by side. Why would one want to show task lists in the same way as cal...

Money essentials #13
Hello, I have downloaded the trail version of Microsoft Money essentials. I am wondering if this program is also available in Dutch? greets Jorin Nope. And I suspect you will find that the combination of Money Essential's (MEss) dependence on interaction with banks and tailoring to US banks only will make it pretty useless outside the US. "Jorin van Mourik" <JorinvanMourik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0D876C2-6FFA-4D82-9B4A-379D26FE3749@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded the trail version of Microsoft Money essentials. I am > wondering ...

Money 2000 DLL error
I cannot view any reports because I have a MFC42.DLL error message. Can anyone help me please? The Microsoft Knowledgebase possibly can http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=317404 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Timmyq52" <Timmyq52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13...

Money 2003 #26
How do I set up a Fidelity cash management account in Money. Is it cash, is it credit card, is it a stock account, is it all of the above (yes) but how do I set it up? Thnx Jerry Rehert In microsoft.public.money, <grehert@yahoo.com> wrote: >How do I set up a Fidelity cash management account in >Money. Is it cash, is it credit card, is it a stock >account, is it all of the above (yes) but how do I set it >up? Set it up as an investment account. ...

Outlook 2003 new install wom't start
Outlook 2003 opens very briefly and then shuts down in a few seconds. I am using a 2.66 GHz machine with 2 GB RAM and MS Windows XP Pro. SP2. I recently re-installed Windows on a new hard disk and then installed Office 2003 and many other programs. I had had everything in fine working order before (on the old hard disk) but needed to go to a larger hard disk. Now, when I try to start Outlook, it opens but closes after just a few seconds. All the other Office programs work fine. I tried the "detect & repair"; I tried uninstalling Outlook then re-installing; .Still no good on O...

Money 2004: Can't balance savings account
Hello, I'm trying to balance my saving account in Money 2004. This is the first time for this account. I fill in all the info such as statement date, ending balance, etc. Then when I hit "next" nothing happens. The dialog stays up and I can't continue. The only way to get out is to hit "cancel" which of course doesn't balance the account. Anybody know what's going on? Thanks, Boaz ...

Hyperlink is not recognized and cannot open in outlook 2003
Hyperlinks appear underlined and in blue in received emails, but I am unable to click and open them. The hyperlink is not recognized and I am therefore unable to select it. I am also unable to highlight any text (besides selecting all); perhaps that may have something to do with it. I have so far reset all web settings and I have checked whether IE is the default browser in folder options. Any suggestions? This is on messages you received? If the message format is HTML and the sender pasted the URL from a webpage, they may have pasted it as formatted text, not a live h...

Tutorial for Outlook 2003.
Where can I find a free on-line tutprial specific to Outlook 2003 Tasks? I can't seem to find it in the MS Outlook Training pages. ...

How to Sync Android or iPhone with SBS 2003
Hi: I'm running an SBS 2003 server. I can connect my Windows Mobile phone (Samsung Blackjack I) using ActiveSync on the phone w/o any problems. However, when I try to sync my HTC Android or iPhone I get errors. For both devices, I can see they're talking with the server by purposely entering an incorrect password, at which point I get a bad credentials error. On the Android phone, once authenticated, I just get a blank screen w/o any folders. On the iPhone, once authenticated, it responds "cannot get mail; the connection to the server failed" Thank ...

Cannot Purge Mailbox
I'm hoping someone in this group can lend a hand. I believe I have read every topic on the 'net about this subject, but so far, no help. Here's the situation: Running Exchange SP2 on Win 2k3 SBS. We have about 15 users connected to this box - prior to SBS 2k3, they were on a 2k box, no exchange. All users have pop accounts, eventually we will receive mail directly, but for now it's the POP connector. We have added email accounts for all users - deployed Outlook 2k3 via software publishing through sbs management console. We then pushed the contents of the users .pst files t...

OL 2003 install over OL2002
I'm currently running OfficeXP(2002). I don't see any compelling reasons to upgrade to Office2003, except for the Outlook piece. Can I upgrade Outlook 2003 without screwing up the other OfficeXP components? Thanks! Yes, but you won't have the option to use Word as your e-mail editor anymore. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Bruce" <x@chartermi.net> wrote in message news:10c3bsrjgedpja1@corp.supernews.com... > I'm currently...

how to import PDF in Publisher 2003
I have created a website in publisher 2003. I have also created several PDF files that need to be downloaded from my website by my students. However, when i insert all hyperlinks and publish the website, the hyperlinks for the PDF files do not work at all. I have tried hyperlinks linking to the documents on my harddrive and to my network folder. I have gone through several discussion groups now but no one seems to have the answer. The only thing I have seen so far is that I need to import my PDF files into my website and then save or publish my website to the web. However, I do not know hwo to...

Need help with an Exmerge 5.5 to 2003 migration!!!
Hello I am currently in the process of migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 on a new server. My Exchange 2003 box is my Domain controller as well. I have already moved my users over to Active Directory using the Active Directory Migration tool v2.0. I installed Exchange 2003 and setup one user with a mailbox for testing purposes. I have extracted his mailbox to a .pst file from the Exchange 5.5 box. I have also created a new group called exmerge on the DC and gave it full control of the Exchange server and Mail box store in Exchange 2003 system manager as well as assigned my user to that ...