Money 2003 #4

Does anyone know how to convert a Quicken 2003 to Money 
2003.  The program indicates the a Quicken 2003 conversion 
is not supported.  It figures, I no longer have a older of 
version of Quicken to downgrade to so that I can transfer 
to Money 2003.

Thanks.
0
kp4711 (1)
7/7/2003 11:46:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

3 Replies
349 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 25

If the box says it can't be done, why, exactly, would you expect anyone here
to know how to do it? (At least I think "Does anyone know how to convert a
Quicken 2003 to Money 2003." was a question.)

"Karen" <kp4711@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7e5901c344e1$eca89f30$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Does anyone know how to convert a Quicken 2003 to Money
> 2003.  The program indicates the a Quicken 2003 conversion
> is not supported.  It figures, I no longer have a older of
> version of Quicken to downgrade to so that I can transfer
> to Money 2003.


0
7/8/2003 12:23:40 AM
I will do my best not to be sarcastic unlike some others 
on this group.  Money 2003 does not support "conversion" 
of same versions but that does not mean you cannot do it.

I have faced a similar problem.  I used Quicken 2003 to 
export the file as a QIF file.  I then imported the QIF 
into Money 2003.  QIF is a format created by Quicken as an 
attempt to establish a standard for financial 
information.  It never really caught on but is still 
viable.


>-----Original Message-----
>If the box says it can't be done, why, exactly, would you 
expect anyone here
>to know how to do it? (At least I think "Does anyone know 
how to convert a
>Quicken 2003 to Money 2003." was a question.)
>
>"Karen" <kp4711@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:7e5901c344e1$eca89f30$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>> Does anyone know how to convert a Quicken 2003 to Money
>> 2003.  The program indicates the a Quicken 2003 
conversion
>> is not supported.  It figures, I no longer have a older 
of
>> version of Quicken to downgrade to so that I can 
transfer
>> to Money 2003.
>
>
>.
>
0
7/10/2003 8:46:48 PM
Point taken.

It is hard to be helpful when this is asked and answered several times each
and every week and even the OP had already read that the conversion wasn't
possible but was asking us how to do it anyway. I am always hesitant to
suggest QIF export/import since so much is lost and so many things can go
wrong in the process. Then come another 100 posts on top of the one.

"Boyd" <badolfsson@seniorbridgefamily.com> wrote in message
news:043401c34724$61c9dd80$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> I will do my best not to be sarcastic unlike some others
> on this group.  Money 2003 does not support "conversion"
> of same versions but that does not mean you cannot do it.
>
> I have faced a similar problem.  I used Quicken 2003 to
> export the file as a QIF file.  I then imported the QIF
> into Money 2003.  QIF is a format created by Quicken as an
> attempt to establish a standard for financial
> information.  It never really caught on but is still
> viable.


0
7/10/2003 10:48:32 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces: