Money 2002 - Schedule C Line Names

Can missing Form 140 Schedule C line names be added? If
so, how?
0
anonymous (74722)
2/12/2004 9:50:06 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Payee detail in Money 2006
My credit card company issued me a new account number recently. I have changed the account number on the account details page but when I try to change it in the payee details for the account it won't let me. I used to epay the account but now I am worried that the card issuer/bank will receive the payment with the wrong account number and i'll end up in late pay problems and charges. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, jshall587680 wrote: >My credit card company issued me a new account number recently. I have >changed the account number on the account details page bu...

Problem with converting Quicken to Money.
I am a new user of Money, I just installed it and converted all of my Quicken files over. When I began to enter my recipts I was warned that there was already a weekly "recurring payment" related to that receipt. It ends up that more then half my receipts got the same warning. When I viewed the Bills area most days were filled with recurring payments. What is going on? Anyone else have this problem after converting from Quicken? ...

how to arrange list by first or last name
I am trying to make a list with first, middle, last name , street address, and phone numbers. I like to know how you can review the list by any combination of first name, last name, city, state, and or phone number? hi can you give examples of how your list is layed out. i am thinking a helper column with an extraction formula might work. regards FSt1 "Andy" wrote: > I am trying to make a list with first, middle, last name , street address, > and phone numbers. I like to know how you can review the list by any > combination of first name, last name, c...

Lost my Money 2005 CD
I've lost the CD for Money 2005 standard (Aust edition). And my computer crashed and needs to be reinstalled. (have backups of my Money data file) Does anyone know if it is possible to get another copy of Money, or is it a case of buying a new copy. woops...my CD got found under the bed...after a week of turning the house upside down!!! "Barbara" wrote: > I've lost the CD for Money 2005 standard (Aust edition). And my computer > crashed and needs to be reinstalled. (have backups of my Money data file) > Does anyone know if it is possible to get another copy of...

Money Plus Service Pack After EOL?
They say we can install and use the software as long as we want without the services. But what happens when we need to reformat or install on a new machine? Will we be able to download and install that service pack? As far as I know, the download and install is managed through the program itself. Is there an offline installer available? TIA. The problem as things stand now will be a lot worse than just the "service pack". You won't be able to activate the copy much less get the updates for it. This has all been discussed in many threads. Also http://umpmfaq.info/Mon...

How to lock a line put on a graph in excell
I am trying to attach a line to a graph with months on the X axis. When I add additional months I want the line to stay in between the original months, however, it always moves as the graph expands. Drawing objects cannot be linked to specific values of chart axes, unless you incorporate them as series in the chart. Try the techniques here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336...

Upgrading from Trial Money 2004
What's the best way to upgrade from the trial version of Money 2004 to the real deal? Do I need to uninstall and re-install? Or can I just register the trial version? In microsoft.public.money, Jay wrote: >What's the best way to upgrade from the trial version of >Money 2004 to the real deal? Do I need to uninstall and >re-install? Or can I just register the trial version? You can do that. It is better to get the Money Deluxe disk at Sams or elsewhere to ease re-install in case you want to do so later. Normally you will not have uninstall first. If you do, Money wi...

Sorting all folder contents in Outlook 2002??
My personal folders and sub-folders are presently not sorted by received date, so it's a pain to constantly have to hit the "received" tab when I open a folder to see the newer messages on top. Is there a way to change the default setting and have ALL my folders sorted by "received" date? Thanks Is there anyway i can make the addresses i see show up when i am reading a thread. reset the view - right click on the field names and click on the customize menu thenchoose reset. if you need help finding the reset option, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/viewm...

Random Sampling in Microsoft Excell 2002
Hi, I'm trying to create a random sample using the Data Analysis tool in Excell. The problem I'm having is that I can't figure out how to make a non-repeating sample. I want all the observations in the sample to be unique. How do I do this without manually deleting the repeat entries on the output worksheet? next to the entries, put in the formula =Rand() then drag fill down the column. Sort the data and this column with this column as the key. Then take the top "n" items. Regards, Tom Ogilvy "EJ Ford" <edseljoe@earthlink.net> wrote in mess...

Not possible to remove mail reminders in outlook 2002
Hiya, I have a big problem with old mail that keeps popping up as reminders. I've tried to start outlook with /cleanreminders and another parameter without luck. Is there anyway that I can delete these reminders for sure? My mail originally comes from outlook in office 97, I know use outlook 2002. The mail that I get reminders on are mails from that period. Very grateful for any help that you can give me. - Kjell Arne ...

Cannot compile eConnect C# sample...
To whom it may concern, I am trying to compile "CSharp eConnect Sales Order Example". But, I get the below error. I have listed the offending line as well as the entire code listing. I would appreciate any help here. Thanks, Larry //Compile time error: C:\TW_PROTOTYPE\test_eConn1\gp_order.cs(136): Cannot implicitly convert type 'Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.Serialization8.SOPTran sactionType' to 'Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.Serialization8.SOPTransa ctionType[]' //Offending line: SOPTransactionType[] MySopTransactionType = (salesOrder); // Entire co...

How to account for mail back rebate in money
I have bought bunch of stuff where i pay up front money but on a later date i receive mail back rebate. How do i account for this refund in the Microsoft money? I did not see any category or feature which supports this very common practice of mail back rebate. Is there any add on feature which support tracking of mail back rebate (whether i received or not and flags when its past due after few weeks) Thanks Parikh Enter a similar cost entry [spend, increase, etc] but with a minus value. This will give the net cost of the item you purchased. "Parikh" <anonymous@discussio...

Last name, first name
I have a list with lastname, firstname in a cell. I would like to change it to firsname lastname. Any clues? officexp. Thank you. Mich - Insert a column after your name column, highlight the name column, go to Data, Text to Columns, Delimited, select comma, finish. This will give you two columns, lastname, firstname. Insert a column before your lastname column. Move the firstname column to the new column. Your third column should now be blank. Enter in the formula =CONCATENATE(,A1," ",B1)in the third column. This will put your firstname space lastname in the third ...

How do I create Vertical line down whole detail section?
As the detail section can grow and shrink I want insert my line using On Print in the property section as per some advise given in another thread (not started by me). The advisor suggested the code [Me.Line (2.3 * 1440, 0) - Step(0, 20 * 1440)] ]but I have no idea how or where to insert it. Can anyone help? How do I create or edit the [event procedure] in On Print in the properties section Open your report in design view and double-click the gray bar above the detail section. This should display the properties dialog. Click the Event properties tab. Click the dropdown in the On...

Outlook 2002 connector: problem connecting with Domino server because of NAMELookup2 problem
Hi, I'm trying to use Outlook 2002 Connector to connect with a Domino R5 server, but I can get no connection. From the log file I see that the connector uses a NAMELookup2 with the correct Domino server to get the name of the mail file, but the name its gets back is corrupted. There are spurious characters at the end of the mail file name. From the MSOCLog.txt file <<67c 25 16:37>> User name : : CN=Jean-Paul Smeets/O=Someorg <<4f8 25 16:37>> NAMELookup2 called with m_pServerName=someserver Flags=0 pNameSpaces=0x13646F4 NumNameSpaces=1 pNames=0x12E6CC NumNames=1 ...

Windows 2008
Hi, I am an admin in windows 2008 server. However, I am not able to access the c:\Users\<user name>\Local Settings\History Anyone knows how to change the settings so I can access the folder? Thank you, "Jack Black" <gwklocker01@gmail.com> said this in news item news:60b578d9-ce73-4ab8-851b-9039ea6cfee5@n16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am an admin in windows 2008 server. However, I am not able to > access the > c:\Users\<user name>\Local Settings\History > > Anyone knows how to change the settings so I can...

i need to type on top of a line without it moving
I am trying to type on a line in a document, but the line moves when I do. I need to know how to type on top of the line without it moving in the document. To create the line I pressed the "dash" key and held it down. If I have created this the wrong way, please help me to get it right. I have Publisher 2007. Thank you Linda Don't type the line using dashes; type the line then use the line tool to draw the line under the statement. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Lulu" <Lulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2DDA57-0A3C-4E59-...

Naming new server
Cana anyone tell me if there are any implication with Exchange 2003 with having the server physically named "xyz.company.com" and having a cname in the internal dns that point "mail.company.com" to "xyz.company.com"? I'd sooner not have to have users needing to know the specific name of the server they need (whether using pop3/imap/smtp/webmail) but I don't know if using an alias is likely to cause problems? TIA, Paul On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:56:43 -0800, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >Cana anyone tell me if there are any implicat...

Permanently open Group Schedule
Is there any way I can configure things such that a Group Schedule is permanently open, i.e. when I exit and restart Outlook? Not that I know of in any version of Outlook that supports group = schedules. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Chris Mitchell asked: | Is there any way I can configure things such that a Group Schedule is | permanently open, i.e. when I exit and restart Outlook? ...

Substitute button is greyed out on line item in assembly transacti
I know how this is supposed to work and have used it before however when I am on a line item even though on the inventory card shows this item has two substitute, the substitute button is greyed out. Any ideas? Thanks Leslie forgot to put the notify on "LASM" wrote: > I know how this is supposed to work and have used it before however when I am > on a line item even though on the inventory card shows this item has two > substitute, the substitute button is greyed out. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks > Leslie You are correct in that there must be at leas...

Why does MS Money sometimes add items up in split categories?!
I've used MS Money for many years. One of my biggest problems with it is that sometimes, for reasons I have NEVER been able to figure out, when entering the Split mode for itemizing a transaction, it will stop subtracting from the total entered, but will instead reset the total of the amount to $0.00 and add things up. Why does it do that?! I'm using MS Money Deluxe 2006, and it STILL does that sometimes. Rod I **think** it depends on whether you specified the transaction total when entering/editing this transaction. I.e., if you are editing/entering a transaction that star...

Official info about patches and updates for Money 2005?
I have read several posts about problems with Money 2005. Does anybody know if it exists any official information about future fixes or updates for Money 2005? Money 2006 is reported readying a beta test, if that's what you mean. How many M05 issues it addresses remains to be seen. Past experience isn't entirely encouraging. "japasu" <japasu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B484768A-8895-4128-86CF-D09EC3E7690F@microsoft.com... >I have read several posts about problems with Money 2005. Does anybody know > if it exists any official information...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Email naming standards
I'd like to take a survey of email address naming standards and which ones you use. I've looking online for a "naming conventions" FAQ but had very little luck. At my company, it's currently lastnamefirstinitial@company.com, or smithj@company.com. I would like to lobby to change it simply because it's so out of step with the rest of the world. The way I see it, when it's jsmith@company.com there's a logical progression from left to right. We are changing the company name (and domain name), so the way I see it this is the perfect time to do it. Opinions? ...

automatic capitalize first letter of payee names
I just transferred from Quicken. I had it set to automatically capitalize payee names as I typed them. Is there a way to do it in Money 2004? No. "GB" <garyburkhardt@centurybt.com> wrote in message news:OZT4Yz1jDHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just transferred from Quicken. I had it set to automatically capitalize > payee names as I typed them. Is there a way to do it in Money 2004? > > Type them correctly once. The next time you start to type, the field will autofill. When you tab to the next field cap and all will be as when you originally typed the...