Money 2002 Died #2

Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the
situation. Thanks!
0
dbieg (1)
2/15/2004 7:23:19 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

We have the same problem here.  Money won't start up.  We
reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same
problem again.  Has anyone contacted Microsoft?!

0
anonymous (74722)
2/15/2004 8:53:00 PM
Same thing here.  This is scary!

0
mmoyer (1)
2/15/2004 9:06:12 PM
I called today to Microsoft because I had called them yesterday, REINSTALLED
and it happened AGAIN. So, today, I spoke with Joanna regarding the issue,
told her of the newsgroup and that it was not JUST ME..She knew about the
situation and told me a PATCH was coming out TUESDAY. She is emailing me the
patch..This should be on the WINDOWS UPDATE because how else are all of us
going to receive it if we cannot even OPEN money?

"Bern" <mmoyer@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Same thing here.  This is scary!

I experienced the exact same problem... Saturday morning, Feb 14,
Money was working fine, then Sunday morning when I tried to launch it,
nothing happened. I reinstalled the application but it still didn't
work, so I had to uninstall it from Add/Remove programs, then
reinstall. It worked after that, except everytime i opened a file and
entered my password, i got an error message "The operation cannot be
performed". It opened my file, but the application would crash every
once in a while. Very annoying.

Then this morning after I launched it, I got a message that Updates
have been applied, and lo and behold the next time I launched it, the
error message was gone...

"Debra" <debbyrebel@starband.net> wrote in message news:<uvsNRhA9DHA.1592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> I called today to Microsoft because I had called them yesterday, REINSTALLED
> and it happened AGAIN. So, today, I spoke with Joanna regarding the issue,
> told her of the newsgroup and that it was not JUST ME..She knew about the
> situation and told me a PATCH was coming out TUESDAY. She is emailing me the
> patch..This should be on the WINDOWS UPDATE because how else are all of us
> going to receive it if we cannot even OPEN money?
>
> "Bern" <mmoyer@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > Same thing here.  This is scary!

0
frances_t (1)

Money 2005 Trial Download Gone! Stuck...
I bought the download edition of money 2005, re-installed my system, but don't have the "Trial" version of Money 2005 to install/upgrade to the full paid for version (download). Now that 2006 is out that's all i can find... Am I forced to upgrade? Or is there a place I can still find this? In microsoft.public.money, Hrrglburf wrote: >I bought the download edition of money 2005, re-installed my system, >but don't have the "Trial" version of Money 2005 to install/upgrade to >the full paid for version (download). Now that 2006 is out that's all i &...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Outlook startup #2
All of a sudden all our outlook client (Outlook2002/Exchange 2000) are getting the following message: "Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" with the retry and cancel options. We hit the retry option it connects to the exchange. Any ideas???? Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstations? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

Money 2005 Closes Abruptly
I am using Money 2005 Premium and all of a sudden everytime I perform an update now, the program closes immediately for no known reason. Any changes I made are still there when I open the program again, but I cannot execute an update now on various accounts. Any ideas or help? Thanks I figured a work around. Selecting one or two updates at a time works, but doing all accounts and investment stuff at the same time causes the program to immediately shut down. "Dig" wrote: > I am using Money 2005 Premium and all of a sudden everytime I perform an > update now, the pro...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

NO #2
Seriously Microsoft, what the fuck? I'm not saying this as some sort of mac fan or money zealot or whatever. Hell, I even worked for you once... but.. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Fine, stop selling Money, I don't care. BUT LEAVE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS UP SO WE CAN GET ONLINE UPDATES INDEFINITELY. How much could that cost you a month? A couple thou? You throw more than that away every second repairing peoples broken Xbox 360s. This is a new freakin low. Seriously. ...

Money plus Deluxe Where do I find Balance sheet and Profit and Los
I have Money Plus Deluxe ver 7.0120.1415 My new accountant asked me to print out the balance sheet (aka Assets, Liabilities, and Equity) and the Income statement (Profit and Loss) reports? Where do I find them? Does Money Plus Deluxe have them? In microsoft.public.money, bigwahoo wrote: >I have Money Plus Deluxe ver 7.0120.1415 My new accountant asked me to print >out the balance sheet (aka Assets, Liabilities, and Equity) and the Income >statement (Profit and Loss) reports? Where do I find them? Does Money Plus >Deluxe have them? Go to the Reports list, and look around. T...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

Money 2006 Standard Settings/Preferences
Greetings All. Could anyone tell me where the setting is in Microsoft Money 2006 Standard is to stop it from putting the banks downloaded names in the list of payees? When entering a transaction in the "Pay To" list that drops down, it seems to be showing every downloaded entry name from the bank when I thought that I have my preferences set to use the user names for transactions. This is very annoying as every time lately that I have been downloading transactions and making new entries into the ledger it seems that the payee list gets longer and longer! This is what I am u...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

Don't know where else to put q's. 2 questions. 11g Dongle and wire
What is and Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle? It is some program that is on my computer and pops-up at start-up. I'v double clicked it, and nothing happens. I went on Acers site, and I can find nothing. Even some freeware mentions it, but they only talked about the freeware, not this WLAN 11g itself. And how can I tell if I have wireless or not. This seems like a nobrainer, you have it or not. But some documents on my computer mention wireless internet surfing in programs that are there. I use a high speed connection through an external modem that connects to my comuter and the w...

Database problem #2
Hi guys, I wrote an application that reads about 50.000 records from many files and wrote these in a db. This application is really slow. Can the cause of this slowness be the reading from the files? If yes, can I resolve with 2 thread where one will makes a cache of records reads from the files and the other writes the data in the db? Tnx It's more likely to be the writing in the db that's slow, assuming that you're not processing the files as you open them. One thing that might help in this case is to close any open indexes before adding the new records, and re-create the in...

Can't open My Money 2000
Hello all, Version 4.90.3, Windows ME I am not sure if this is the proper newsgroup for this program, and if not, I do apologize. I have My Money 2000 on my computer, it came with the original install when I bought my computer. For some reason, I have not been able to open the program since last Sunday. I only use this for my personal check registry, and have all my records and such backed up to a floppy and a separate folder. I went to the folder that has the My Money files and tried to reinstall it by using the Setup, but, it says 'Setup could not open the file: C:\APPLZIP\MONEY\MONE...

Money 2004 did not convert Quicken 2003 H&B Invoices: Problem?
I am trialing Money 2004 Small Business. Just got it last night and installed with no problem. It grabbed my Quicken 2003 files and for the most part converted. There was some omissions in the Stock transaction area since Quicken doesn't handle Call Options, at lease without some adustments. However, I was disappointed that no Invoice file information was converted. Is this a problem or does Money not convert Quicken 2003 H&B invoice files? If Money is supposed to convert Invoice files where might have I gone wrong? TIA ---- Tom Duprex No, what you see is what you get. The ex...

michael lalonde #2
michael lalonde mike lalonde sudbury wanderer tax solutions 3665 Arista Way http://www.freewebs.com/wandererartificialstupidity/ http://www.geocities.com/wandererartificialstupidity http://wandererartificialstupidity.tripod.com http://members.aol.com/lalonm/ http://www.wanderers.freewebweb.com/ Wanderer Tax Solutions 702 Barrydowne Road - Unit 9 Sudbury, ON P3A 3T5 705 562 2399 Barrydowne Road Sudbury, Ontario. Second Location. 1630 Agincourt Avenue Sudbury, ON. wanderer rampar wdr c64 commodore 64. jason john lalonde mike lalonde sudbury temagami lalonde jason tesker angela legrow darryl...

Learning Excel #2
A friend has asked me to recommend a resource so that he can learn more about using Excel effectively. He is using Excel 2007, but I think that Excel 2003 resources would work as well. He can manage basic formulas, but is aware that the potential is essentially infinite ... I have crawled around the web and found many tutorials, but don't really know what to recommend to him. Has anyone here used Excel tutorials? Could you recommend something? Thanks so much! Hi, look into http://www.contextures.com http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx "Jinny M." wrote: > A ...

Outlook and html emails #2
A friend who I think uses Outlook not Outlook Express says she can't open certain emails. I think they are probably html emails. Is there a preference setting in Outlook she cam change somewhere? TIA What exactly happens when she tries to open them? Does she get an error, are they plain text etc. What folder are they in? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outl...

How to compile the section? #2
Hi, Can you please tell me how to compile the section? Thanks ! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; # include "gdiplus.h" VOID Example_DrawLine(HDC hdc) { Graphics graphics(hdc); // Create a Pen object. Pen blackPen(Color(255, 0, 0, 0), 3); // Create two Point objects that define the line. Point point1(100, 100); Point point2(500, 100); // Draw the line. graphics.DrawLine(&blackPen, point1, point2); } There is an example on the MSDN website that shows how to use GDI+ to draw a line. http...