Money 2002 backing up to a cd-rw

I have a new laptop that does not have a floppy drive. I
want to backup to cd-rw. Anybody know how to do this? The
only option I see is backup to hard drive and floppy.
Thanks, Mark
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

This is treated in the newsgroup weekly. Please read the posts.

"Mark Lustig" <marklustig@aol.com> wrote in message
> I have a new laptop that does not have a floppy drive. I
> want to backup to cd-rw. Anybody know how to do this? The
> only option I see is backup to hard drive and floppy.
> Thanks, Mark

Money 2005 Crash and Unusable Myisam05.dll
My Money Deluxe 2005 cannot open my file, nor can it open any of the 3 backups. The crash references "Myisam05.dll." I read the KB and the one post I found here, but I do not use investment toolbox. I cannot get to MS support, because I cannot even open Money for more than a few seconds before it crashes. I did try the Money 2006 Trial and it was able to open the file without an issue. However, I cannot figure out why 2005 no longer works. One other observationis that the current files have balooned in size, whereas the old, outdated backups and new 2006 backup are simil...

multiple CD's, same bank
I've got multiple CD's opened up at the same bank. They are all under the same account number, but each under a separate heading. Each of the CD's mature at a different time, and they will be rolled over into new CD's over the next 18 years. Futhermore, my bank provides online banking services directly within MS Money, including automated download of statements. So...what would be the best way to set up these accounts in Money? Should I create one account named CD and then make a cash transaction for each CD? Should I set up each CD as an individual investment accou...

Update MSN Services with Money 2007
How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 Deluxe version ??? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy In microsoft.public.money, Paolo B. wrote: >How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 >Deluxe version ??? Transactions that you enter yourself into Microsoft Money 2007 would not be forwarded out to MSN Money. This keeps that info on your own computer. For institutions with their own OFX servers, you would have to set up those accounts to download into MSN Money also. Accounts where the data comes in via "third party" ...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

Can't open Money 2002
Been using Money 2002 for 2 years no problem until now. When I tried to open it, a window popped up (maybe showing a registry or something) for about 1 second, then... nothing. I even did a reinstall and at the end of the installation when Money is supposed to open, the same weird window popped up and then again... nothing. I have Norton antivirus with automatic updates. All other programs seem to be working fine. Any suggestions from all you experts out there? Thanks. Byron In microsoft.public.money, Byron wrote: >Been using Money 2002 for 2 years no problem until now. >When ...

Error 1606 Money Service Pack 2002
I have tried all of the suggested fixes that I've seen on these boards for the error 1606. I now have no money program, I can not reinstall the money program and the error still pops up in my Turbo Tax and it is driving me crazy! I can not delete the service pack from the add or remove programs applet. I would very much like to finish the taxes before the 15Th. Does someone know what is going on? I've deleted registry keys, done clean boots, tried to eliminate every vestige of the program that can be found yet, when I try to reinstall from the disk, I'm stymied by Error...

Outlook 2002 Address Book #2
New entries do not appear in address book contents list. Thought it might be a space problem, but have deleted all extraneous data (i.e. deleted items. However, when I try to re-enter the contact, Outlook asks if I wish to replace the earlier entry for the same contact. Any ideas? Explain more accurately what you mean. Where are entries not appearing that you expect them to? Are you selecting the correct Contacts Folder from the "Show names from..." dropdown? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Lulu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88020...

Backup Money 2007 to DVD
I can backup Money 2007 H&B via CD using C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\MY Money Backup but I want to backup with DVD. How do I do this?????? When exited from Money, use your favorite burning software and burn a DVD from the file? "Chris109" <Chris109@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64AEF5D0-105A-4392-BA6D-369A7F31FEF8@microsoft.com... >I can backup Money 2007 H&B via CD using C:\Documents and > Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\MY > Money > Backup...

Converting Money 2000 Canadian to Money 2006 Canadian
Hi, Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don't want to drop the money on it to find out it doesn't work. Thanks in advance, In microsoft.public.money, smurfgun wrote: > >Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to >convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 >Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don'...

2002
PS Ive used the tools menu, send/receive all and that doesnt work either anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > PS Ive used the tools menu, send/receive all and that > doesnt work either What message was this supposed to amend? -- Brian Tillman ...

Personal Folder Error when opening Outook 2002
When opening Outlook 2002, I receive the message that the Personal folder was not closed properly and needs to be checked. I allow the check to run, and all is fine. But this error message reappears after I close and reopen Outlook. Please Reply. thanks. ...

unicode format files for Outlook 2002
I use Outlook 2002. I would like to use Unicode files (for larger size). I see references to using it with Outlook 2003, but none for 2002. can unicode files be used with Outlook 2002? If so, how? thanks, Huck No OL 2003 & 2007 only "Huck Rorick" <huckrorick@groundwork.org> wrote in message news:epYUYAl4IHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I use Outlook 2002. I would like to use Unicode files (for larger size). >I see references to using it with Outlook 2003, but none for 2002. can >unicode files be used with Outlook 2002? If so, how? > > than...

ebay - ereseller stook my money
a terrible thing happenned to me on ebay. i am a disabled woman in and eresellers took my money and never sent my washer. his email address is david@tropivision.com. anything that you can do to help would be nice. ebay is doing nothing. i can give a reward This group is for discussing the Microsoft Money computer program. Does it really sound like an eBay buyer complaint forum? Do a google search on ebay and you will find a couple of groups, one of which may reply to your problem. That ebay seller has been selling on ebay for over 5 years. arthur -- On 1 Jun 2004 13:50:08 -0700, (An...

Toolbars Created in Excel 2002 not available in 2003
I have not been able to get a toolbar created in Excell 2002 to be visible in Excel 2003. I have copied the excel10.xlb file to the appropriate location. I have attemped to follow Help instructions (IE> open .xlb file). I have even attempted to simply rename the Excel10.xlb file to Excel11.xlb. In any scenario, it does not appear upon opening Excel, nor is it listed as an option to activate(make it visible) from the list of toolbars. I appreciate any suggestions. ----VBA Fun Open excel 2003. Tools|customize|and create a new toolbar close excel windows start button|search look ...

Cannot install Money Plus
I have Money 2002 and uninstalled it. Wanted to upgrade to a new version of Money. Tried to install Money Plus Deluxe (trial version) and keep getting error Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run Money. Try installing Money again. Its HP M9300t Vista Home Premium system. I tried the software on my XP computer and it work fine. So there must be a problem with Vista. Any help would be appreciated. I am having the same problem, but mine is in XP. I need a resolution quickly, because having had to uninstall Money 2003, I am now left without any checkbook regist...

Re: Money class and Fixed Decimal Class in C++
I am rewriting code that utilized Rogue Wave Money class and their fixed double class. Where can a find code to use for this. I assume that there are millions of applications written that have required rounding of numbers to represent currency. Thanks for your assistance That's a pretty vague question. Lacking any specifications of the classes involved, figuring out how to reimplement them is problematic. I first learned how to do this in 1965. It is old technology. Just figure out where you want the trucation and keep the value in those units, e.g., cents, millicents, etc. The...

Money 2003 wants to install again
I upgraded from Money 2000 to Money 2003 online. I wanted to get rid of all the works files so I used the Works 2000 cleanup tool. Now, whenever ANY window opens, it's preceded by Money 2003 wanting to install. And the knowledge base give a link to the money store and it asks for the product activation key. To add insult to injury, I called on 8/2/04@ 5:00 PM ET and recording said they were closed, even tho' the hours are until 10:00 PM> Sheesh!!! What next? Any one have any suggestions to stop the install? ...

Money 2005 Password Issue
I have been using Money 2005 for about 8 months and suddenly I cannot sign in using my usual hotmail.com passport. The error message is "the e-mail address or password is incorrect". However, I can sign in using the same e-mail address/password pair to hotmail and MSN Money in IE. I've tried KB Q331123 but no luck. Any ideas? More details: 1) I can get into my Money file in offline mode 2) I even tried to change passport password. The new password works in IE, but not Money. "MM" wrote: > I have been using Money 2005 for about 8 months and suddenly I cannot...

how do i move my taskbar back to bottom of my screen?
my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen, how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen? KrisE wrote: > my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen, > how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen? Drag them back to where you want them. Note - this is a Microsoft Outlook group. Your question would be best posted in one for your OS. "=?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc0U=?=" <KrisE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:65D28727-E334-4D05-ABAA-37F0B9CAEC66@microsoft.com: > my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right sid...

win7; money plus deluxe; monthly report failures
When using Microsoft Windows 7 and Money Plus Deluxe v17.0.120.1415. I'm trying to prepare my monthly reports. I get the error, "Money requires Internet Explorer 6 to function properly. Please reinstall Internet Explorer 6 so these components can be added". Win7 has IE8. IE8 > IE6. Shouldn't this work? I searched for this error elsewhere and couldn't find it, or its resolution. Any tips/tricks would be great. thanks... P.S: I know Win7 is Beta and that with Beta's come issues like this... I have the same problem and I wish there was a fix for it. Does anyo...

How do I get outlook 2002 to stop forwarding mail to my blackberr.
I had my outlook e-mail forwarding to my blackberry through vzw.blackberry.net, but when I switched to a different cellphone, my outlook continues to try to forward my mail and sends out responses that the e-mail is undeliverable. How do I get outlook 2002 to stop forwarding my mail? "MSOB" <MSOB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6EC7EB6-1118-455E-AD62-6DE3D8A3A19E@microsoft.com... >I had my outlook e-mail forwarding to my blackberry through > vzw.blackberry.net, but when I switched to a different cellphone, my outlook > continues to try...

Offline setting in Outlook 2002
Running a laptop with Windows XP SP1 & Outlook 2002. Outlook is configured as a MAPI client (for use w/ Exchange 2000 server). User also has an .ost file configured locally on the laptop. The laptop is often connected to the corporate network via VPN using a Cisco VPN client. From time to time, while connected via VPN, Outlook goes into Offline mode. Restarting Outlook does not result in the program coming out of Offline status. I've found that the only way to resolve this issue is for the user to log off/on again and restart Outlook. At present, I've configured Outloo...

Money 2002 YTD Return
How is the YTD return figured out? Is it based on Jan. 1 2004, will my portifolio go to zero and start over again.Can I change when it calculates the YTD? Thanks John Kelly In microsoft.public.money, John Kelly wrote: >How is the YTD return figured out? Is it based on Jan. 1 >2004, December 31, 2003. > will my portifolio go to zero and start over >again. YTD return will go to zero as the calendar rolls to 2004. But you would not say YTD return is "my portfolio" >Can I change when it calculates the YTD? No, but ...

Money for Small Business 2004 Budget
When I try to open the Monthly Budget report it stalls in "loading". This only happens on Personal-Monthly Budget. All other reports open immediately. Any ideas? ...

Microsoft publisher 2002 Error 1706
I have a error message 1706 from msi installer that says: Set up cannot find the requested files office10\1033\setup.hlp Anybody knows anything about this?Is it possible to do some registry key modification to get rid of this error message box? Thanks in advance. OFFXP: "Error 1706...", "Installation Ended Prematurely..." When You Try to Run Setup http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298021 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "ben" <benS21@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:69919abe.0307121025.3ff904...