Money 2000 windows 98 security settings problem

When I try to start money 2000, I get a messages that
says "There is a problem with your windows security
settings. Money can not open a data file, or create a new
file. Let money help you fix this problem."

When you click to get the help suggested, you are
instructed to find "rsabase.dll" and note it's location,
which I did, then go to run and
enter "regsvr32c:\windows\system\rsabase.dll" which I did,
but I get a response that says "unable to open this
internet shortcut, The protocol regsvr32c does not have a
registered program.

So I am stuck, I can not use Money until I get past this.
A couple of months ago I had the exact same problem, I
called tech support that helped me reset the security
settings on Windows 98, which resolved the problem, but
now I get a tech that says that can not be done!! HELP!! I
can not find information on the net either.

Thanks, Corey
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

MS Money 95 data files

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

multiple Domain name delivery problem

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Set request parameters for web services

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

outlook 98 corperate forms

Border problems

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

set default record to a table
I have a shared db with various front ends (mde). I would like to set a paricular record as my default record, so whenever someone opens up the various db forms it opens up to the same default record. Is this possible? Maybe this is a matter of terminology... In Access, data is stored in tables. Each table has it's own records (collections of related data). When you say you want a "record" to be the default one pulled up by everyone, how do you know they are all using their different forms to look at the same data (i.e., table)? Next, why? What is it about ...

outlook express 6.0 in ms 98
I cant seem to delete any of my sent mail messages in Outlook express 6.0 i am operaitng in ms 98..up to 8400 messages now. Please help ! At the risk of being obvious, click on the first item in your sent items folder while holding down the shift key. Then scroll to the bottom and click the last item. That will select them all - or you can use any range you desire. Then just click the delete icon or press the delete button. Once done, you might want to empty the deleted items folder (assuming it doesn't tell you there isn't enough room there and they'll be permanently delete...

How can I set an alarm Excel?
I would like to set an audible alarm in Excel based on a cell value. Try this in the worksheet VBA editor. If the value of A5 is greater than 50 you get a beep. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim frequency As Long Dim duration As Long If Target <> Range("A5") Then Exit Sub If Target.Value > 50 Then frequency = 4160 duration = 1500 Call Beep(frequency, duration) End If End Sub HTH Regards, Howard "Annell" <Annell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFE8AA18-3F14-4A92-941D-053922417AB2@mic...