Money 2000 Standard - Not Enough Memory error

I get this error when trying to access any accounts.  What
gives?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote:

>I get this error when trying to access any accounts.  What
>gives?

What is the actual error message?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/15/2003 7:13:14 PM

The message reads:

"Not enough memory is available.  If you have several
applications open at the same time, you might need to
close one of then before starting Money."

This happens when clicking on any account in the "Pick an
Account to Use" window.  It occurs even if Money is only
application open, and happens every time.  When I
click "OK," it always opens the account.
0
anonymous (74722)
12/19/2003 3:55:10 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote:

I assume the problem does not happen with the sample.mny file in
your Money installation. I would then fear corruption of the file.
See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;274584
including the link to download a newer version of salv.exe than you
already have.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/19/2003 4:14:06 PM

week I downloaded and ran Salv in the "full" mode - it
reported no errors.

..

0
anonymous (74722)
12/19/2003 4:22:20 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Al wrote:

>I just launched Sample and got the same error.  This past
>week I downloaded and ran Salv in the "full" mode - it
>reported no errors.

That could be a good sign, believe it or not. It argues for the
problem being with your installation rather than the file itself.

In order what I would consider is

  reinstall Money.

  reinstall Money to a new folder.

  Get Money 2004 trial and see that it works; if so, buy Money 2003
  Deluxe.

Remember it never hurts to keep an extra copy of your Money file.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

error 553

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

80070005 error #2

Problems with Money 2006 standard edition
I am unable to switch the budget from Essential to Advanced, I tried the susgestion in the problem solver as found under KB899628 as per below but this did not help. Can anyone help? When you click Use Advanced Budget in Budget Settings in Microsoft Money 2005 or in Microsoft Money 2006, you are taken back to the Essential Budget page instead of to the Advanced Budget page ...

My Money 2003
I am trying to join one of my checking accounts to my bank online. I have a user name and password for my my online banking account. When My Money asks for the password and username, I put them in (I know they work) but I get the reply, your password must be exactly 4 spaces and rejects my password. My online password for my bank is required to be 5. How do I accomplish this task if My Money won't take the password to link to my account on line? In microsoft.public.money, bec wrote: >I am trying to join one of my checking accounts to my >bank online. I have a user nam...

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Perhaps another Money alternative?
After years of their saying "what's Windows?" I not that the following announcement: --- Announcement: GnuCash 2.1.1 Release - 2007-04-28 17:47 GnuCash 2.1.1 released The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.1.1 aka "Bug-begone", the second of several unstable 2.1.x releases of the GnuCash Open Source Accounting Software which will eventually lead to the stable version 2.2.0. With this new release series, GnuCash is available on Microsoft Windows for the first time... --- I haven't checked into this further just yet, but that will certainly be...

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...

CRM Error

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...