Money 2000 Standard Check Printing

When I try to print a company check I get the error
message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute
Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print
checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number
field."

Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in
the number field and it still won't print. Where should I
go from here?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type
'msmoney -s' without the quotes.  Money should launch and repair.  Then try
to print checks again.

"Justin Martin" <jdmartin83@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> When I try to print a company check I get the error
> message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute
> Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print
> checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number
> field."
>
> Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in
> the number field and it still won't print. Where should I
> go from here?

0
bjclarinet (489)