Money 2000 Invoice printing problem

I have a problem with the characters in invoices all
printing upside down.   The characters are all laid out in
the correct place but the characters are flipped upside
down.

Report printing is all ok.   I have tried reinstalling
Money and also doing a Restore in XP back to before the
problem occurred but no improvement.

Any suggestions would be welcome

Thanks
Graham

0
grahamw (1)
5/26/2004 1:22:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Converting Access 2000 to 2003
I am very inexperienced with Access. I was looking for some instructions or tips on converting from Access 2000 to 2003 and can't find any. Is there anything I need to know before I dive into this? Is there some info on this on some Microsoft site? thanks Hi Erin, 2000 to 2003 should be a simple process. There's a conversion "white paper" at http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319400 that gives details. On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:13:41 -0700, "Erin Cimbri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am very inexperienced with Access. I was looking for ...

Outlook 2000 not opening.

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Computer freezes when printing mail merge in Publisher
When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter how large or small the file size is either. The problem started when I got a new laptop. I didn't have this problem on my old one, so I'm thinking it has to be a setting somewhere. Thanks for any advice. Hi r2knutso (r2knutso@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the || contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter || how larg...

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

GP GL recurring entry problem!
hi, I have created the prepayment batch which will recur 11 times monthly in general ledger, this expenditure occurred starting from Aug, been posted on Nov..however, after posting it, there is just Aug expenditure bumped up while same journal no. showed two entries, which are duplicated and one of that is showing the audit trial code, the other one remains original journal no. and batch no.; also, the other prepayment batch i created recurring 3 months, it did show the aug and sep expenditures, however the oct expenditure can't be showed up after post. Linking with this two ...

Field Service Calls and Invoices
We use the Service Call modules for repairs in our Stores and have a situation that I'm trying to find a workaround. We have situations where our technicians will pick-up items without prior notification to our dispatchers. All of a sudden we get an invoice and currently we have to track down the charge and then we are forcing a PO into the system from the Service Call in order to properly receive and enter the invoice. Does anyone have other ways to do this and track the information/cost on the Service Call without needing to create a PO after the fact. This is not an applicat...

Problem with CFTPConnection

Problems migrating users from E2K to E2K03
Having problems when I try to move a mailbox over to Exchange 2003 server from a Exchange 2000 SP3 everything seems to go fine other than the fact that now when sending e-mail I receive "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address." I have no problems when I create a mailbox for a user on the E2k03 box, but when it comes up to moving a maibox it does not seem to go as smooth. Stumped Al Hi Al, It sounds like some of the attributes for the user...

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Is Outlook 2000 compatiple with Windows XP Home?
It seems to be having problems if it is... something like Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my XP Home machine and it works fine. >-----Original Message----- >It seems to be having problems if it is... something like >Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand >the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? >. > Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems to be having problems if it is... something...

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

set print area #2

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

request to solve my problem #5

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY