MnyBank : Ofc Ofx file conversion and Money import

Version 1.5.9 : bugs correction on Qif files

Money 2005 do not accept any more Ofc files and the Ofx files delivered by
my bank where invalid. So I write this program, it can be use to :

- convert QIF, OFC files to OFX V1 (Money 2000->Money 2004) or OFX V2 (Money
2005, XML files)
- convert OFX V2 files to OFXV1
- check transactions in files before send them in Money
- archive bank transaction in a database (MS Acces format)

This program is a freeware.

It's a dotnet program, you have to install :

1- Framework .Net 1.1
2- MS Jet 4.0
3- MDAC 2.7 or greater
4- MnyBank

GUI is in english and french, help file in french only.

The links :

1- Framework .Net 1.1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en
2- MS Jet 4.0
http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/results.aspx?displaylang=en&freeText=+Jet+4.0+Service+Pack+8
3- MDAC 2.7 or greater
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6c050fe3-c795-4b7d-b037-185d0506396c&DisplayLang=en
4- MnyBank
http://ferraroa.dyndns.org:8200/MnyBank/bin/MnyBank159.zip

AFer92

0
afer92 (17)
2/13/2005 4:50:37 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

While I sense your intent is to help, your program contains no documentation
at all. Considering the constant assault on everyone's private financial
information, many users will be unlikely to install such an application
without more information.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

"Andr� Fereau" <afer92@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Version 1.5.9 : bugs correction on Qif files
>
> Money 2005 do not accept any more Ofc files and the Ofx files delivered by
> my bank where invalid. So I write this program, it can be use to :
>
> - convert QIF, OFC files to OFX V1 (Money 2000->Money 2004) or OFX V2
> (Money
> 2005, XML files)
> - convert OFX V2 files to OFXV1
> - check transactions in files before send them in Money
> - archive bank transaction in a database (MS Acces format)
>
> This program is a freeware.
>
> It's a dotnet program, you have to install :
>
> 1- Framework .Net 1.1
> 2- MS Jet 4.0
> 3- MDAC 2.7 or greater
> 4- MnyBank
>
> GUI is in english and french, help file in french only.
>
> The links :
>
> 1- Framework .Net 1.1
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en
> 2- MS Jet 4.0
> http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/results.aspx?displaylang=en&freeText=+Jet+4.0+Service+Pack+8
> 3- MDAC 2.7 or greater
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6c050fe3-c795-4b7d-b037-185d0506396c&DisplayLang=en
> 4- MnyBank
> http://ferraroa.dyndns.org:8200/MnyBank/bin/MnyBank159.zip
>
> AFer92

0
NoSpam1246 (979)
2/13/2005 5:10:07 PM
Hi Chris,

You are perfectly right, there is some documentation, but at the momment
it's only french documentation :
http://ferraroa.dyndns.org:8200/MnyBank/

The same documentation is in the help file when the program is installed, in
french to.

I need some time to translate the documentation, at the moment, only the GUI
of the programme is translated in English.

Truly,

AFer92

"Chris Cowles" <NoSpam@For.me> a �crit dans le message de news:
OoVDg7eEFHA.2508@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> While I sense your intent is to help, your program contains no
> documentation at all. Considering the constant assault on everyone's
> private financial information, many users will be unlikely to install such
> an application without more information.
> --
> Chris Cowles
> Gainesville, FL

0
afer92 (17)
2/13/2005 5:25:14 PM
Andr� Fereau wrote:
> Version 1.5.9 : bugs correction on Qif files
>
> Money 2005 do not accept any more Ofc files and the Ofx files delivered by
> my bank where invalid. So I write this program, it can be use to :
>
> - convert QIF, OFC files to OFX V1 (Money 2000->Money 2004) or OFX V2 (Money
> 2005, XML files)
> - convert OFX V2 files to OFXV1
> - check transactions in files before send them in Money
> - archive bank transaction in a database (MS Acces format)

Another program (all in English!) is MT2OFX which can do all these
conversions, and more. Look at http://www.mt2ofx.tk - and check out the
forums for the latest news.

Colin Smale (MT2OFX developer)

--
Remove REMOVE from email address to reach me!
Not necessarily better or worse, but understandable to us monolingual North

"MT2OFX Support" <mt2ofxREMOVE@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Another program (all in English!) is MT2OFX which can do all these
> conversions, and more. Look at http://www.mt2ofx.tk - and check out the
> forums for the latest news.
>
> Colin Smale (MT2OFX developer)
>
> --
> Remove REMOVE from email address to reach me!

0
NoSpam1246 (979)
2/15/2005 1:40:14 AM
Translation of MnyBank documentation in progress, let you know when it is
over.

I had a look to MT2OFX, it's a very good program.

Regards,

%23usTN9vEFHA.2052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Not necessarily better or worse, but understandable to us monolingual
> North American cretins.
> --
> Chris Cowles
> Gainesville, FL
>

> "MT2OFX Support" <mt2ofxREMOVE@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
>> Another program (all in English!) is MT2OFX which can do all these
>> conversions, and more. Look at http://www.mt2ofx.tk - and check out the
>> forums for the latest news.
>>
>> Colin Smale (MT2OFX developer)
>>
>> --
>> Remove REMOVE from email address to reach me!

0
afer92 (17)
2/17/2005 7:16:46 PM
My sarcasm was not directed at your having only a French version of your
program, but at the embarrassing state of US education that assumes English
is the only language people should know.

> Translation of MnyBank documentation in progress, let you know when it is
> over.

0
NoSpam1246 (979)

file will not save
One of my excel files will not save. it seems to work ok, but when i try to save it, i get a "document not saved" message. the file cannot be closed unless i agree not to try to save it. any ideas why i cannot save this file? #1. Are you working off a floppy? If yes, then don't do this. Use windows explorer to copy from floppy to harddrive and work from there (and save there). Then use windows explorer to copy back to floppy. #2. You're saving to a location that you don't have permission to save to. #3. Your diskdrive is out of space??? missionary wrote...

Missing File Day 3 No resolution ?
No. Is this file something that can be sent to me? -----Original Message----- From: "Diane Poremsky" <info@cdolive.com> Sent: 4/12/2004 8:15:04 PM Subject: Re: Missing file still.... did you have different versions or suites of office installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Kyle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

On-line services set up failed with "new & improved" Money update
Money 2005 Premium: with the mid-August unannounced update by Microsoft, I lost my ability to go on-line. I reviewed the instructions inside Money and tried to re-set the on-line service but I'm now in a loop that doesn't seem to have any way to back out of it or to move forward successfully. Instead of disabling the account first, which is listed in the long, weary icon version of the update instructions, I went to set up online services and now have the message "complete setup for online services" which apparently will not work because I consistently get a message ...

Decimal to time conversion
How do i convert 75.2 minutes to show 75 minutes & 11 seconds (75:11) or 4511 seconds to show 75 minutes & 11 seconds (75:11) in Excel can it be done or am i being thick???:confused: :confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try tips posted here http://www.exceltip.com/show_tip/Excel_Time/Converting_time_to_decimals_in_Microsoft_Excel/96.html ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~...

Cannot open Money Deluxe 2007
New laptop, successfully using Money, then now I cannot open it. Windows keeps shutting it down. Tried running as admin. Tried uninstalling, then reinstalling. Help! -- Karen In microsoft.public.money, Karen wrote: >New laptop, successfully using Money, then now I cannot open it. Windows >keeps shutting it down. Tried running as admin. Tried uninstalling, then >reinstalling. Help! What OS? Is there an error message? Were you successfully using Money on that new laptop? Did the problem occur recently? You might want to consider a system restore point from before the pr...

ProbleM: when I restore a mailbox using Exmerge with a pst file, nothing is transferred.
Hi, I am practising Exmerge for a big remote site migration in a couple of weeks. One thing I dont understand is that I can backup one test mailbox fine using Exmerge (I know this works, as I have opened the mailbox pst file within outlook and everything is there), but when I perform the restore using the pst file, nothing happens. There is no error messages, and Emerge goes through the motions (though it finishes supsiciously quick), but when I open the mailbox, no emails have been restored. Although it is great that Exmerge is working for the backup part of the stage, I am disappointed it i...

Downloads checking account information into my Money 2006 Savings
I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?-- Grasshopper In microsoft.public.money, New Money 2006 user wrote: >I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I >import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. >Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file? Is the problem you have the one described in http://support.microsoft....

Import Outlook Contacts into AC2003
I've created an application using AC2003 which was both fast and easy. I have a new requirement to enhance the database to be able to import both contacts and calendar appointments from Office 2003. One thing that makes this somewhat complicated is that the client wants this process to show both the contact from Outlook and the contact from the access database side by side and selectively choose the pieces of info from the Outlook contacts to be appended in the access database. I know how to do this but it will be a lot of work. Can anyone point me to a tool, project...

Importing ofx file
I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working and I have to manually import the file into money. Not a big deal, but an annoyance just the same. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a fix for this? tia dennisd In message <QK3kl.3776$rt3.617@newsfe15.iad>, dennis <djd@home.net> writes >I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account >information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working >and I have to manually import the fi...

Run-time error 2465 after database import
I'm trying to tidy up a database by starting with a fresh, blank database (Access 2000) and importing everything from the original database. Here are the steps I've gone through: 1. Started with a blank database. 2. Set all the properties to be the same as the original database. I've set the properties in: - File / Database Properties - Tools / Startup - Tools / Options - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / database Properties - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / Options - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / References 3. Selected File / Get External Data / Import and ...

error when opening .accdb file
I don't think this is a new issue but I can't seem to find the resolution... I get an error when opening my Access 2007 formatted database stating that the file could not be found, though at the same time the file opens successfully. -- Error is intermittent. On occasions where the error does not occur, the file opens normally (I have never had an occasion where the file did not open at all) -- I have only seen the error happen when I have a 'Display Form' set in the Application Options for the 'Current Database' -- The database contains macros, VBA m...

Money 2006 to 2008
I got the dreaded notice that I needed to update so that I could continue my services. Was running 2006. No problems. Upgraded to Money Plus 2008. I really am using just the basic features for now. It takes *forever* to open. Once I do an online update and it completes, it takes about twice or three times as long to return control to me as 2006 did. Any way to speed it up? I'm running Vista on a not too ancient dual core 2.2 GHz with 4 GB RAM. In microsoft.public.money, Grouch wrote: >I got the dreaded notice that I needed to update so that I could >continue my services....

Default Folder for PST files?
I have a slightly different question relating to the above: I already have my current & archive pst files stored in my own personal folders. When I want to open my archive folder I right-click Outlook Today & select 'Open Outlook Data File'. Everytime, Outlook defaults to its own path (Documents & Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\) This is really annoying & I would like it to default to opening a customised path, such as C:\Mail\ Any suggestions? -- Cheers, James Goodman Hi James, if you want to displace your pst file, please ...

Importing Contract from .csv file is not working
Hi, I m new to CRM. I have two column in my .CSV file. name and phone number i am trying to imort them to CRM contact Module. Everything happen smooth, i mean mapping of fields. But it does not Import the Contact in to CRM , instead the task goes and sits into the Buld Import Activity. And shows the Status as "Pending". I am using CRM Client and all the services are running..... Please let me know what could be the problem.. Labhesh Shrimali Bangalore - India MCP. Hi you have to change the Log on account for the Workflow Service on the CRM Server Regards, Dirk F ...

import paradox database into excel
I have a database written in programme called Paradox and I would like to fransfer it into Excel. You may find this a bit tricky, depending on the complexity of links between tables and queries within the original database. Tables hold information, and queries manipulate that data; if you need data that is the result of a Paradox query you will not, AFAIK, be able to import that to Excel. You'll have better luck if you need data from tables. In a quick web search I notice that converter software is available, which might be a fallback position in case on-board export capability withi...

Changing of Cell protections after saving Excel File (2002)
This problem occurs when I protect a document using a macro 4.0 function: =PROTECT.DOCUMENT(TRUE,,,TRUE,TRUE). When I use the function within a macro4.0 macro, on an original file, everything works fine. The sheet has unlocked cells, and when the sheet is protected, it allows me to access those cells. But if I save the file, or save.as another name, then the fun begins. The enable selection of the sheet( view codes) has gone from 0-xlNoRestrictions to -4142- xlNoSelection. This locks me out of doing anything in the sheet. When I unprotect and then re-protect the sheet using the T...

Import into the Invoicing Screen
Hi, I have a requirement where we would like to import into the invoicing screen of the invoicing module. It cannot be done with Integration Manager and there is no incoming schema in econnect for this type of transaction. Does anyone know of a way to import into Great Plains this type of transaction? Thank you, Anne-Claire McAllister About the only way to do this is to automate the generation of a Gp Macro and then launching the macro. (This is waht integration manager does internally) Achieving this can be quite easy. The most difficult part would be handling conditional processing...

Money 2002 Grabs download
I am using Quicken but wanted to tried out money 2002 installed on my new E machine computer. Now I try to download my bank info to Quicken but money grabs download with out asking me which one (Quicken or Money) to download to. Before I played with money it worked just fine. What can I do? I dont want to compleatly Kill Money off my system, I tried to cancel my bank Acc #. Help!!! Thanks Deny In microsoft.public.money, Deny wrote: >I am using Quicken but wanted to tried out money 2002 >installed on my new E machine computer. Now I try to >download my bank info to...

Bad File Name
I'm getting the Error #52, Bad File Name or Number. FileCopy "C:\PROSERV\DB\Restore.mdb", "C:\PROSERV\BU\Format(Date,""yyyymmdd"") & "".mdb" The file defintely exisits. Could it be the format part thats not right. Thanks DS DS wrote: >I'm getting the Error #52, Bad File Name or Number. > >FileCopy "C:\PROSERV\DB\Restore.mdb", >"C:\PROSERV\BU\Format(Date,""yyyymmdd"") & "".mdb" Hard to tell without knowing what file name you are looking for. Is this the same ...

Importing data from several sheets, to one chart
I need data from many sheet into one chart (In its own sheet). I know how to do it when its from from sheet (In this example, sheet named Pernille) : =Pernille!$AS$10 I tried this : =Pernille!$AS$10;Aase!$AS$10 But the reference was not valid. Please help, I havent been able to find anything, not even in my E-learning. Martin, Probably the easiest way to chart data from multiple sheets is to create a summary range in a single sheet that references the other sheets with formulas. If you use this technique then all you have to do is generate the chart using the summary range as your sourc...

Money 2002 wont launch anymore
I have been usin Money 2002 for a year or so to do all my Banking. Today I double clicked the icon to launch the program I goa an hour glas for a sec or two but Money never came up. After repeated trys I attempted to reinstall it but it didn't help. Does antone have a clue? I can't pay my bill's!!! Thank you in advance.... Read the posts before posting. Sometimes you will find that your topic is the most discussed topic of the past week. Like this time. "Crazyhorse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01c701c3fa73$04a91a00$a101280a@phx...

money 2000 online bill payment
does anyone know how i can activate the online bill payment option for money 2000? It says that fifth third bank does not support online bill payment but it does. it probably didn't however at the time 2000 was rolled out. any suggestions? You could try updating or disable and re-enable online services in case Money is using an old version of the fipartnr.ini file that for some reason isn't getting updated. I'd also recommend calling the bank to ensure that you should be able to enable online bill pay in Money 2000. "scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

when starting excel, .doc & .dat file come up ?????
When I got my new computer at work XP Pro operating, w/2003 Office pro, every time I open Excel, about 12 .doc & .dat file pop up saying not excel format files, and I have to say close to everyone. Then, if automatically defaults to opening an excel file that is someone elses. I have tried running a repair, uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing works. Never, have I had anything like this happen in my fifteen years. Any suggestions????? HELP it really slows me down. -- thankssomuch The first place I'd check is: Tools|Options|General Tab Make sure that the "at star...

Import of Money 98 Data
Does anyone know if its possible to import Money 98 (US Version) to the latest Money International version? The easiest way would be to try it out. There is a trial version of the international version. Some of the earlier (pre-2000) versions directly convert even though they are different regional versions, so you may be lucky. Trial can be obtained via http://money.mvps.org/downloads/default.aspx -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Mone...

Shared excel file dissapears
We use a shared excel 2000 xls file shared on a w2k server as a production log. we now have about 30 users with about 12 users constantly editing. As we add more users the dissapearances seem to mount up. we are at about 2 a day now. I was wondering what the max amount vs the recommended amount of simultaneous users are. Are there any known issues which would cause excel to mysteriously vanish?? thanks cr -- http://QLiner.com It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. - Winston Churchill ...