MNY97 Has Stopped Making Outgoing Calls

When trying to send payments that are listed as ready to send, the
Call Progress window hangs.  There is a flashing down arrow in task
bar at bottom of screen.

Windows Task Manager says that MNY is running, but there is no
indication that the call is being made; i.e., no activity at the DSL
modem or at the windows sys tray Internet icon (Two computer
monitors).

I used WinTaskMgr to end the task. Reopened MNY and same problem
occurs. Have not rebooted computer.  Can use browser as normally done.

XPSpro.

Can anyone suggest cause/remedy ?

Thanks.

~ Vince ~

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Have determined that error is happening when attempting to connect to
JP Morgan/CHASE, but not my other vendor providers.

Will call their Customer Service.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:48:59 GMT, Vince <NoSPAM2THISHAM@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>When trying to send payments that are listed as ready to send, the
>Call Progress window hangs.  There is a flashing down arrow in task
>bar at bottom of screen.
>
>Windows Task Manager says that MNY is running, but there is no
>indication that the call is being made; i.e., no activity at the DSL
>modem or at the windows sys tray Internet icon (Two computer
>monitors).
>
>I used WinTaskMgr to end the task. Reopened MNY and same problem
>occurs. Have not rebooted computer.  Can use browser as normally done.
>
>XPSpro.
>
>Can anyone suggest cause/remedy ?
>

>Thanks.
>
>~ Vince ~

Not making $2000+ a week posting on this board? I Am...
Work with a top earner and I'll show you how You can start seeing an extra 1000 a DAY! http://ournewlife.edcgold.com/cp/?view=06 "A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books." ~~ Chinese Proverb ~~ ...

how do I make Cell Comments Appearin Office assistant
How can you make cell comments appear in the office assistant as occurs in the general templates supplied with excel ...

How do I make my settings suggest previous words as I start to ty.
Can you help me? I want the program to suggest words as I type so I don't always have to type the same long words I constantly use.... So as I type V...then I... it suggests Virginia in a highlighted box. How do I set this if it isn't already set? You can't unless there is one word only, that is called autocomplete, otherwise you would need rather complicated macros. Some words could be put into autocorrect temporarily like VA for Virginia. You can always use a wordprocessor like Word and autotext and copy over when done. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Connie" wrote: &g...

how do i make a "dashboard style" chart (semi circle & pointer)
I have been asked to make a chart that looks like a car's odometer. I have looked in both excel and illustrator cs. I am lost… I know the basics of chart making (lines bars and standard pie) this particular shape eludes me… Any help would be most appreciated!! http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) --...

How do I make a template in EXCEL
I just started working with EXCEL 2003. I have made a worksheet and now want to lock only certain cells. How do I do this?? By default, Excel locks all cells in a worksheet, but this only becomes active when the sheet is protected. You will have to unlock all the cells and then lock only the few that you need, and then protect the sheet. To do this, click the intersection of the row and column identifiers - this will highlight all cells. Then go to Format | Cells and choose the Protection tab. Unclick the Locked box then OK. Then select the cells which you want to protect - if these are not...

Can I call a UDF in one add-in module from a UDF in another?
I have several personal add-in modules. One of them contains utility functions (UDFs) that I would like to be able to call from the UDFs in the other modules. I put the following code in one of the add-in modules: Public Function a_1(n) a_1 = a_2(n) End Function Public Function a_2(n) a_2 = n * n End Function If I put "=a_1(5)" in a cell, I get the result "25". If I move the a_2 function to another module, I get an error message: Compile Error: Sub or function not defined just as if the function did not exist. What do I need t...

How do I make text wrap around the inside of a frame?
I'd like to make text wrap around the inside contours of a frame. Text would go across the top, down the side, upside down across the bottom and back up the other side. Any ideas? Maureen Mattia wrote: > I'd like to make text wrap around the inside contours of > a frame. Text would go across the top, down the side, > upside down across the bottom and back up the other side. > Any ideas? ====================================== Make 4 text boxes and position/rotate as needed. -- John Inzer ...

Script call to OE from Korn shell
Does anyone know command line syntax to call OE to send mail from a UNIX Korn shell script that is run on a Win2K server? We run the ksh script in a sh.exe environment. The UNIX script sends mail like this: mail -s "$myhost - $mail_header" $outmail < $commondir\outgoingmail Need to substitute mail -s with command to call Outlook Express. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Michael Smith, MCP Siebel Admin SDC Siebel Support Team-IGS-US mtsmith@us.ibm.com ***pls reply to work email above*** This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from...

Call Shell wait before finish
Hello, I have a command... Call Shell("Run.bat", 1) .. .. .. The Shell command will call another program to run. I would like the VBA to wait until the program finish running before execute the next command. How can I do this? thank you! Boon Boon wrote: > The Shell command will call another program to run. I would like the VBA to > wait until the program finish running before execute the next command. How > can I do this? > > thank you! > Boon > > Try this: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShellAndWait.aspx Here&#...

Good Call Log Concept?
I need to have a call log of all phone calls, and I want to link both Outlook Contacts and Calendar events, but I don't need it for every call record. I'm not sure which way to go - create database and forms in Access and link, or work within Outlook. Can a combination of task and calendar items work? Thanks! BJ -- dBaser from back in the day ... When you post any programming questions you generally need to post the Outlook version. Take a look at journal items. They have a type for phone calls and a timer to time events and activities. You can link to contacts ...

Stop scientific format
I'm trying to type "7E3" into a cell and the fomat keeps changing to "scientific". If I then go into that cell and try to change the format to "general" then I get the number "7000". I know there is probably a simple answer but it's got me? Appreciate any help -- rjay ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rjay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24856 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=384012 Try formatting the cell before enteri...

Why is it called Windows 7
Just curious. Why was Windows 7 called "7"? The year is not ending in a 7. They already used 95 and 98. I would have expected Windows 10 or 2010 (as in the year 2010) Why the "7" ???? Or is it like this Win3.x = 1 Win 95 = 2 Win 98 = 3 Win ME = 4 Win XP = 5 Vista = 6 Win 7 = 7 Curious minds want to know !!!! In news:5lpdr51gtr2tbk8ujdphjdoh6vbihu4t5v@4ax.com, mister_friendly@the-newzgroups.com <mister_friendly@the-newzgroups.com> typed: > Just curious. Why was Windows 7 called "7"? .... > Why the "7"...

How do I change a column label to call it what I want ?
Using Excel 2002 I want to change any column label to what I want it to be. ie; instead of column A B C or D I want to rename them to, day - customer - mileage - route - etc. ? I can not find this information in the help menu or the web site for some odd reason. Thank you for your help. Stardust, you can not change the labels, you can put your own in row one and then select a cell like A2 and go to windows freeze panes and that row will stay at the top when you scroll -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can be...

how do you make a chart
I am trying to make line graph where I can compare two seperate times. I want to have one series as 2004 and one as 2005. However, I am completely clueless on how to do it. Help!!! Jen, In Excel ther are a few ways to make a chart, but the easiest way to create a chart would be to follow the "Chart Wizard." This tool is found on the "Toolbar" right next to "the balloon with a question mark in it" (Microsoft Excel Help). And you can follow the four steps that the wizard provides to create the chart you desire. Or click > Insert >Chart... and t...

extract matching text to make report
I have a daily print log w/ 6 columns that record: date, client name, printer's initials and three columns pertaining to sheet size. This is working well on a daily basis as the number of sheets in a particular size are continuously added as the month and list go on. At the end of the month I need to consolidate the list in order to bill the clients. Some of the clients names (print orders) will show up numerous times. Some names are new clients, etc.. Question is: Besides using filters on the same sheet, how can I make a consolidated list that will show the clients name only ...

making switchboards and linking buttons in excel
i want to make a menue or a switchboard in excell to link different worksheets with it and to reach the worksheet i need easily. like main menue. thanx. so what is it that you don't know how to do? You gotta be more specific ...

How do I make up word come up as mispelt in the spell check?
I need to add certain words to the spell check so they get flagged as mispelt so I will be able to put the correct word in. i.e. in reports I should use the word "immersion" not emersion. So I want to make emersion an incorrect word so I will insert the correct one. There are so many words in the report that I produce that need to be flagged so I can change them. Another example is "opposed" not apposed. Hope I have explained it properly. You can add an Excluding Dictionary that lists words that you wish to have Word indicate as incorrect, even though i...

Make a living taking surveys. Absolutely free list of paid online surveys.
No sign up or fee required. These paid survey and secret shopper lists are free! Stop paying $35.00 or more for free information. Start earning money for shopping and taking surveys today. http://www.surveycache.com/top5.html ...

Stop light formula issue
I am knew to using formulas in MS Project and am using the following formula for a stop light field, where 4 = red (behind schedule), 3 = amber (coming due), 2 = green (complete), and 1 = white (on schedule). The amber field is not calculating correctly. I have tasks that are on schedule and are scheduled to finish several months in the future, yet they are appearing as amber. Can anyone identify where I may be having an issue with my formula? Thanks in advance! IIf([Duration]=0,(IIf([% Complete]=100,2,IIf([Finish]<Now()+14 And [% Complete]<100 And [% Complete]>=8...

Vista Home premium Stop error.
Last Night, i was working with my Acer Aspire laptop, with Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. i encountered a BSoD, Blue Screen of Death. the code is STOP: 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0x84FD2E7A, 0x87767780, 0x8776747c) can anyone tell me what this means exactly, and how i can fix it. it is a factory build laptop, running all standard parts. i start up, the OS starts to load, when the screen comes up to put my password in, it is bypassed into the same BSoD. I have run StartupRepair on it. but to no avail. someone please help, i really cant afford to replace this laptop. -...

Money Stops Responding When Viewing Reports
I am running Money 2002 Deluexe, and am running into a problem with viewing my monthly reports. When I try to click to view the latest one, I an error message about a problem, and it wants to send info to Microsoft, then it restarts the program. I did a search in the Knoweldge Base and came up with article 313368, and have gone through all of the steps, to #7. I have found the date that it will let me view my report, 11/30/02, and when I try to find any transactions that may be causing the error like the article says, I have no transactions scheduled for that date. I have gone th...

Calling Excel from c++
Hi. I want to be able access Excel (read, write, and format data) from within C++. I have been doing it the other way around (calling c++ dlls from VBA) and it's just not quite as powerful as i would like. Any pointers to a good website or something on how to do this? "hamishd" <Hamish.Dean@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:2cb9adfb-d00c-4e1c-9ab1-c5a968762c68@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi. I want to be able access Excel (read, write, and format data) from > within C++. > > I have been doing it the other way around (calling c++ dlls from VBA) ...

How do you make a smiley face using keyboard?
I would like to be able to add a smiley face at the end of a sentence sometimes. Someone told me if you use either the control key or shift key and one of the keyboard keys it will make one. To make an actual smiley face, you would need to change fonts to Wingdings and type a capital J. If you're using Plain Text format, you won't be able to do that - but you can type colon, hyphen, close parenthesis and have it look like this- :-) (if you look at it sideways, it's a smiley face) - RAM ...

Stop autofit 2007
Can someone please help. I have a master slide where the title is 20pt. When there is a 2 lined title powerpoint makes it 18pt. I need it to stay 20pt because I want the user to realize that it is way too much text and they must shorten the title. But why is it autofitting. I have: 1. gone to ppt options/autoformat/unchecked autofit for placeholders and body text 2. I have right clicked /format selected no autofit but yet it stills does it. Anyone know why. It's driving me crazy. I've been trying to make this work for 3 hours. Did you go to the relevant layout right cli...

How do you make an Excel workbook exclusive?
Have it join a country club. What is your definition of "exclusive", Bill. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B13F55A5-065A-48ED-9556-606E53B139DC@microsoft.com... > Well when your sharing a workbook and you point to track changes to turn it off there should be a dialog box pop up saying if you want to make this workbook exclusive. I'm not getting that. "Don Guillett" wrote: > Have it join a country club. > What is your definition of "exclusive", Bil...