MNY 06: Can't delete one account without deleting all

I've just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 on my laptop computer.
Although I have online access to 6 accounts at my bank, I just want to manage
two of these accounts on this computer.  However, when I opened Money 2006
and connected to my bank, it downloaded all 6 accounts.  I thought I could
delete the 4 accounts that I do not want to manage on this PC, but Money
informed me that deleting one account would result in ALL SIX accounts being
deleted.  Is there any way that I can delete just the 4 accounts and keep
online access to the two accounts I want to manage on this computer?  I had
no trouble doing this with Money 2004.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Bill Bailey wrote:

>I've just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 on my laptop computer.
>Although I have online access to 6 accounts at my bank, I just want to manage
>two of these accounts on this computer.  However, when I opened Money 2006
>and connected to my bank, it downloaded all 6 accounts.  I thought I could
>delete the 4 accounts that I do not want to manage on this PC, but Money
>informed me that deleting one account would result in ALL SIX accounts being
>deleted.  Is there any way that I can delete just the 4 accounts and keep
>online access to the two accounts I want to manage on this computer?  I had
>no trouble doing this with Money 2004.

That's the way it is. Somebody thought that was a good idea.

You can work around this by closing the unwanted accounts in the
Money file, and customizing each report that you use to exclude
those accounts.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

Business investment accounts?
Does anybody know how to add an investment account under the business catergory? Money forces you to make them personel accounts and I am becoming extremely frustrated. Doesn't anybody at Microsoft realize that companies make investments too!? I am new to this program, but I cannot find it either. My guess is that = Home and Business is designed for small home businesses that are not too = far along. If your company is far enough along to have its own = investment accounts (are you incorporated?) then you probably need to go = to something like Quickbooks and separate your business a...

I deleted my Public Folder under IIS By Mistake
I have deleted my Public Folder Virtual Folder in the IIS Manager by Mistake How can I re-create this so that users can use the Public Folders through OWA again Any help Cheers, You have a back up strategy every night right? If so copy it from the back up, if not, you need to have all of yoru databases log files. try this; http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313184 ...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...

Hyper link one column to another
I would like to have my columns hyper link one another. For example: Click on B2 would take you to N2, and vice-versa. Click on C2 would take you to O2... and so on through column j linked to V. Is this possible without having to make the link for each cell? This is a timesheet template and the columns b though J are the hours and N through V are the text comments for those hours. When I copy the template to a new sheet, there will be no data in any column. I would like to be able to enter an amount or formula (=end-start) for time spent and then be able to click on that cell and hyperlin...

Reference: many to one
I have a form in which users enter information...I keep all controls locked until the user hits a command button to unlock particular bound controls. This works really well, but becomes cumbersome to code when new controls are added; e.g., adding the new control to the several event procedures attached to the form. Can anyone tell me how to refer to a group of controls once, e.g., give them a name; and then only have to refer to that name in the future? alex Alex I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. It sounds like you are describing a form that is being regularly modified....

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

Why do my questions get deleted sometimes?
Apologies, I have posted this on the worksheet functions group too... I love the feedback I get from these groups, but every now and then, my messages get deleted. I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong. Many of my messages ARE posted and answered, and I'm grateful for that, but one or two get removed - regardless of how often I post them. I don't swear or say anything bad about Excel - I love it. So why don't they get posted are there some words or subjects that I should avoid? Will this one get deleted - it's a bit off subject? But I'd love to have an ans...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...

How do I delete an auto reply rule from Outlook
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it, but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete the rule, it was not there. I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't. It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if anyone replies, please make it simple! "grants51" <grants51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A01FE189-81BD-4857-A66B-4E7C34A4E74E@microsoft.com... &g...

hide/close/delete shared account
(bear with me. i'm new and although this is my second time trying to set up money, i've run into the same problem and have yet to find the answer in the forum.) i have four bank accounts and one is shared with a family member. i don't want this account to show up at all in money essentials. i tried "closing" it. i tried "hiding" it. i tried "deleting" it. but each time i go back to "categorize my transactions," transactions from that account are still there. The problem here is that Money is designed (and Money Essentials (MEss) even ...

Newbie: In a CRichEditCtrl, FindText more than one occurrence?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C36B32.6412DB00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have been looking at three books and making many C++ errors for two = day now for answers to my questions. If I can help it, I save this as my = last resort. Anyway, this is my last resort. I have two questions: 1) I have a CRichEditCtrl class. I can use the FindText function to find = the first occurrence of the substring but I don't know how to find the = second++. (Or the CString or the <st...

In excel how do I delete an option button form already in worksht
Hi Va Run, Try: Activesheet.Shapes("Option Button 1").Delete Change the name of the control to accord with your situation. --- Regards, Norman "Va run" <Va run@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F4F80A0-347F-4603-ABAB-25B635E96C84@microsoft.com... > ...

Error when I try to add a new account to Money 2007
I just downloaded the trial version of the Essentials to review, and if it's ok, buy it. When I try to add a new account which not selected from the list, the program displays me an error window and stop to create the new account. The error message is the same, what I found on the trobleshoot page: "OBRES:34 source 16.0". But when I try to remove the Spending Tracker module nothings happend (I mean I get the same error), and also if I clean the whole Home page. I'm in Hungary, and I tried it with English Windows XP, and Vista also. After this error I don't know ho...

Error in Lead to Account Mappings
I want to map certain attributes of Leads to accounts. I open the Relationship section in the Lead Customization form Select the Lead - Account mapping Select Mappings I get a Query Builder Error No Attrubute Ia it because i deleted an attribute from lead which was mapped with an account attribute? Let me know the cause and the solution. Thanks Hi A.B, It is likely to be a missing attribute related to your relationship. If you have no data in the system related to these relationships I would suggest you remove the relationship and create it again. -- Best Regards ---------------- ...

Getting all Sproc through one query
Hi all, can anyone help in getting below information from all stored procedure from one DB we have 100 procedure in one DB of sql server 2005.instead if of manully getting info for each procedure i want all below details in one shot or one query Procedure Name : Input Parameter : Output Parameter : Called By : Calls : Dependent tables : Thanks in advance ...

How do I get a list of data on one sheet into the form on the fir.
I have a timecard form on the first tab of a workbook & the various employee crew combinations on each of the subsequent tabs (each crew on a seperate tab). How do I format the for to get the employee name info from the individual crew tab required? Let me clarify my question - I am trying to use the first tab (the form) as a constant form & just change the employees names in that specific field based on the crew I want to generate the timesheet for. The crew lists are on the sugsequent tabs. I would like to be able to select the crew & print the form with only those emp...

Do the payment to account and make sale at the same time.
Hi, everyone Is there a way to dothe payment to account and make sale at the same time. Let's say this customer owes me $90 and he wantes to buy the item for $10, now he wants to pay the money he owe and the sale which are $100 at the same time, how can we do it? TJW, A Payment and Sale are two different transaction types and RMS will not let them be done at the same time. You would have to bulid a custom App to get around this. If you have need of this give me a call and we can discuss this. 404-352-3587 Daniel techs1@nurol.com NuRol Point of Sale www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 &qu...

how do I enter more than one line in the same Excel Cell by using.
I want to have more than one line of text in the same Excel Cell without using the wrap text format option. For example, I want to put an entire address in the Cell by typing in the name of the person, then hit enter, type the steet address, then hit enter, then type in the city, state, and zip. Use alt-enter to put in a line break. "vsimmons" wrote: > I want to have more than one line of text in the same Excel Cell without > using the wrap text format option. For example, I want to put an entire > address in the Cell by typing in the name of the person, then hit en...

How to carry over date value from one record to the next.
I have searched this site and the internet in search of an answer to this problem but none of the solutions I've found have seemed to help. I have a form that is used for data entry. The first two text boxes are called Supervisor and W/E Date. These two values will remain the same for several dozen entries. I have tried just using CTRL + ' to repeat the data but that is getting quite time consuming as well. How do I automatically carry over the value to the next record once I input the first data in? Any help on this would be much appreciated. -- Message posted via AccessMo...