Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe share update

> Hi ,
>
> I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares
> trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the
> process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of
> doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically.
>
> Cheers
0
fab (3)
4/21/2007 10:00:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock
quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your
version may be too old to still qualify for online services.

"fab" <fab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares
>> trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me
>> the
>> process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of
>> doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically.

What versions will allow me to do that ?
Looks like  Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe  does not allow me to do it ?
"Dick Watson" wrote:

> Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock
> quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your
> version may be too old to still qualify for online services.
>
> "fab" <fab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares
> >> trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me
> >> the
> >> process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of
> >> doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically.

0
fab (3)
4/22/2007 1:34:01 AM
M07 has a two year window for online services. Other versions/editions have
different time limits.

> What versions will allow me to do that ?
> Looks like  Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe  does not allow me to do it ?

What do you mean by 2 years window. Does that mean you can use the online
share price only for 2 years ?

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> M07 has a two year window for online services. Other versions/editions have
> different time limits.
>
> "fab" <fab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > What versions will allow me to do that ?
> > Looks like  Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe  does not allow me to do it ?

0
fab (3)
4/22/2007 4:20:01 AM
> What do you mean by 2 years window. Does that mean you can use the online
> share price only for 2 years ?

YES
--
Peace,
BobJ

> "Dick Watson" wrote:
>
>> M07 has a two year window for online services. Other versions/editions
>> have
>> different time limits.
>>
>> "fab" <fab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > What versions will allow me to do that ?
>> > Looks like  Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe  does not allow me to do it ?

0
Privacy1 (389)

Mail delivery 5.5 to 2003?
Hello, Finished an installation of Exchange 2003 and ADC the other day. Have moved several mail boxes to 2003. The issue is that when ever a user whose mail box resides on Exchnag 5.5 sends an email to a user on Exchange 2003/AD, there is a delay of up to 15 minutes plus. The user Exchange 2003 user waiting for the email can actually trigger the email to deliver by sending an email out. Any clues here? The only other detail of interest is that we followed the Exchange wizard advice and after Exchange 2003 installation changed the connnection on the ADC to point at the Exchange 2003/SRS ser...

Publisher 2003

Unable to delete folder in Outlook 2003
Hi I am unable to delete an empty folder in Outlook 2003 (sp3), on Win XP desktop, running AD. I am the folder owner and have admin rights. Get the following error: "unable to delete this folder. Rightclick the folder then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder...Some items could not be deleted. They were either moved or already deleted, access was denied". Any help appreciated! Thanks ...

How can I improve the snail-pace peformance of Excel 2003?
My Excel 2003 ("XP") is slower than dogsnot. I work in Excel 97 to overcome this. Surely there must be a way to improve on this. I wait 10 seconds to change cells, for God's sake! (Why does MS do this to us?) J.K. I believe you have a defective dog. Mine can blow snot across a room in milliseconds. For trouble-shooting a slow Excel see Charles Williams' site. http://www.DecisionModels.com BTW (XP) is Excel 2002, not 2003. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:14:02 -0700, "J.K. August" <JKAugust@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My...

How can I open attachment in Outlook 2003?
Hello HorstK, you wrote on Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:23:02 -0700: [Nothing] http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Best Regards Christian Goeller ...

Outlook 2003 junk mail is still the same ole' piece of junk!
I recently contacted Microsoft since I get some junk mail that has no sender, no recipient, no subject, and no content in the e-mail; in other words it's just blank! Once you've looked carefully at the Rules options, you'll find that you cannot set up a rule when there's no data so that's out. You would need at least a sender, a subject, or content in the e-mail, without any of that Microsoft has no rule to handle this After numerous e-mails with their support system (a waste of time), the solution-----contact that persons ISP and report it! Can you believe that!? The p...

Money 1992
I am trying to install Money 1992 to a new computer w/ Windows XP. Everything transferred from the backup to the XP computer and I was able to continue putting in data in the new setup. When I went to print checks, it caused a General Protection fault and shut down. The reason I'm staying w/ the old version is I have so many years worth of data. The last time I tried to move data to newer versions of Money, I had to copy/backup to each version of Money that has come out since 9. This was done by a computer repair shop and still did not get all information transfered to the new ve...

MS Money 2006: How do I move my data from my desktop to my laptop?
I've got Microsoft Money 2006 Premium on my old desktop. Suddenly this morning my desktop had a lot of problems coming up. Naturally, I am very anxious about this! One of my biggest concerns will be getting my MS Money database copied/moved to my new laptop. Installing MS Money is not a problem, what I don't know how to do is to move the data from off of the desktop onto the laptop. How do I accomplish that? Rod WOW, that was nice and quick, Cal, thank you!!! I'll do exactly what you've suggested as soon as I get home from work. Rod "Cal Learner-- MVP&q...

Exchange server 2003 upgrade to latest service Packs
Hi, I have a windows exchange server 2003 with no service packs installed. Woud it be advisable to upgrade directly to the latest service Pack, which I believe is service pack2, or should I install service pack 1 and than service pack2. Also are there any known issues with either of the service packs that I may need to be aware of? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You in advance On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 16:57:01 -0700, Greg3305 <Greg3305@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > I have a windows exchange server 2003 with no service packs installed. >Woud it be advisable...

Exchange 2003 trust
Hi. Is it possible to share calendars on Exchange 2003 servers between 2 different domains via trust or is the only solution to make a common Root Domain? Thanks in advance for any answers! BR. Carsten if it's two different organizations, you can use the Interorg Utility. -- Omer Maydan MCSE,Security+ "Carsten" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:027701c48425$a6f5a7b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi. > > Is it possible to share calendars on Exchange 2003 servers > between 2 different domains via trust or is the only > solution to mak...

How do I save worksheet form data into a table in Excel 2003?
In Excel 2000 I used the Template Wizard to copy form data to a spreadsheet table in another workbook. I don't see this function in Excel 2003. ...

Signature options greyed-out in Outlook 2003 SP2
Hi, Having a problem on a user's computer in our network: Signature options are greyed-out in Outlook 2003 SP2, and this is not pushed by our GPOs here (checked with another user account on another machine, on which the same GPOs are applied, and the Sig options are available). Which settings do I have to tick/untick, or which registry key should I change, so my user can access his Signature options again? Please help, thanks a lot! I found that a detect and repair from the add/remove programs worked for a similar issue for us... The repair could be listed under Outlook, or Office ...

Imap work on Outlook Express but NOT on Outlook 2003
Hi, I originally configure the IMap on outlook 2003 sp2. However, I would only get the inbox. Tried IMap folder and Update folder list, None additiional folder showed and I also have this message 'The connection to the server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this aciton". Then I tried on 1 other machine and came up with the same error. Tried to look for solution on the net but no joy. I finally tried to configure on Outlook Express which work fine, I have all the required folders. I still need to get it work on Outlook 2003 as this is the require...

Folder Tree Won't Remain Expanded
Each time I open Outlook 2003 I have to click all the +Folders to expand the sub folders beneath them in my Personal Folder tree. Is there a tweak that can make expanded folder tree the default when I launch Outlook? Thanks, Patrick Reilly ...

Cannot open my Money file offline
I had installed office in my office. Since I'm not in that office anymore, I installed Monay in my home computer, restored the file and tried to open the file to update transactions manually since I don't have internet access at home. But it requires me to go "online" in order to verify the password...funny, isn't it? Is there a way to do this? Thanks! Josh/Denver If you told Money to use a Passport for authentication--Money certainly encourages that you do--this is not surprising. Passports are authenticated on-line. That's how it works. I'm not sure th...

Windows closes down Publisher 2003 installation
I cannot email Microsoft about this because the program won't instal so I cannot get a PID number. My original installation seemed to be successful until I tried to open a file in it when I got the 'Windows has had to close this program down .. tell Microsoft 'message. This failed every time, so I tried the 'repair' option from the CD, but still got the same message. I then tried to uninstal and reinstal. Same result. I tried cleaning my registry etc but same result. The fault seems to be that the installer still seems to recognise that the program has been installe...

Exch 2003 Enterprise defrag
I am moved from SBS2K to Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I exported each users mailbox and imported into Exch. In doing so, hundreds of log files were created in the MDBDATA directory. I thought the defrag that ran between 12:00 and 6:00 am would clean this up. On Exhcange 2k3 do I take the database offline then run exeutil /d priv1.edb the same way as on SBS? Will that clean up the MDBDATA directory? DG The logs are typically deleted after a full backup...have you run a backup on that box? "Dan" <gill_daniel@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O99JpbMKFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP10...

Can Exchange Server 2003 coexist on the same server as SUS?
We are testing Exchange 2003 on a server that we already had SUS 1.0 SP1 installed on. I am having a problem running the Internet Mail Wizard. I get the following error: Exchange System Manager An error occurred during a call to Windows Management Instrumentation ID no: 8004100e Exchange System Manager It only gives an OK option. When I click ok, the wizard progress bar goes to 100% and the report shows: The selected server fails the following prereqs: Cannot be a part of a Network Load Balancing cluster. I have checked the KB and as far as I can tell...

How to update the web site
I used vs2008/build/publish to copy my files from my computer to my web site. Now I want to update a file or two. Should I use a general ftp client like FreeFtp or is there a better way? I would expect that vs2008 might have the capability to synchronize the remote site automatically but I did not find it. My first look at my site I didn't see any .vb files. If you expect them not to be there I'd like to know why not. Could be I need to look better. Thanks in advance Simply make the changes you need on your local copy of the site and re-publish aga...

CRM Beta 1.2 on MS windows 2003
Hi, CRM 1.2 On 2003 is very well. I have some good and bad news for CRM administrators, New CRM 1.2 Beta is running very well on Windows 2003 Servers with .Net Framework 1.1 . I had no installation problems. Unfortunately I had problems about sending emails from CRM Web Client and I cannot use Crystal Reports, On Misc. Admin Report Pages, i get Crystal reports Logon Error Page Error, in details it says; Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses. Another email sending problem is; it says, Communications Error. I have not installed Email Router on Exchange Computer, To be able ...

Scheduled Bills scroll bars only work when partial screen Money 20
The vertical scroll bars on the Manage Scheduled Bills screen are greyed out when full screen, but normal when partial screen. Problem is present when viewing my data and Test sample.mny. Other screens and other applications not affected. Quick file repair did nothing. My daughter downloaded a program she can't remember the name of and I can't find on the computer recently in order to access photos on Walmart.com. I don't know if I should remove and reinstall MS Money 2004 Small Business edition, or do something else?? It might be better to upgrade to 2007, but the pro...

Outlook 2003 MailMerge with Word XP (2002)
I only upgraded to Outlook 2003 while retaining the rest of Office XP. It appears that I can no longer do a mail merge from my Outlook contacts using Word XP. Any help regarding how this may be achieved? Your help is appreciated. Best regards, Sastry Versions must match. Never upgrade only one application if you want to retain integration. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Sastry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:028001c3aa0f$5a452c60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I only upgraded to Outlook 2003 while retaining the rest > of Office XP. It appears...

Sharing Money file with Windows Live ID
I'm working in a small office environment where we'd like to set up Money for sharing a single data file; BUT I am leary of using Windows Live ID for the sharing setup, simply because I don't want to have any chance of outside (internet) "leaking" of info. Is there any alternate way to share a single data file among 2-3 users? While I'm on the topic, I assume that I need to purchase 2-3 copies of Money to use it in a multi-user environment (I'm using a trial version now.) Thanks regular file sharing methods (network share or common folder with appropriate...

Outlook 2003 and Word 2003 problem
Weird problem. "All of the sudden", when I hit reply or forward, I get the following error: "Microsoft Word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead. An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." Now, the "funny" thing is that with New message, Word opens normally. I ran Detect and Repair a few times. I even uninstalled and reinstalled entire office (Enterprise) and appl...

Shared Workbook #6
Several people are using a shared workbook in Excel. When one user hides a set of rows, another user still sees these rows as unhidden (visible). Any ideas? Thanks! ...