Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2

How do I install on a drive other than C?  I am running Windows XP Home
Edition.
0
Don4849 (203)
5/26/2007 12:18:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote:

>How do I install on a drive other than C?  I am running Windows XP Home
>Edition.

Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change
where the installation is to take place.

If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could
be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a
reference.  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that
should work.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
5/26/2007 2:15:50 PM
There is no problem.  I have always installed Money (from Money95 to '07,
with W95, 98SE, and XPH) on the D Drive.  My data (*.mny)  files are stored
on the E drive.
--
Peace,
BobJ

> In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote:
>
>>How do I install on a drive other than C?  I am running Windows XP Home
>>Edition.
>
> Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change
> where the installation is to take place.
>
> If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could
> be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a
> reference.  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that
> should work.

0
Privacy1 (389)

tracking bonds in money 2004
When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 pls help Read the article in help on how Money prices bonds. It's as a percentage of face value. "ms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7dd001c3e93c$b3c2bf20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value > of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 > > pls help ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Microsoft Shortcut Bar
I can't find the shortcut bar in Office 2003? What gives? M S B Office 2003 was "improved" by removing the office shortcut bar. The osb from an earlier version will work in 2003 ( I'm told). You can also use the quick launch toolbar in windows as a substitute or look for a third party utility. Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, CA P.S. - OfficeXP was improved by removing office binder. "Microsoft Shortcut Bar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8589232-F585-4C9D-8F63-FA8B0AB63315@microsoft.com... > I can't find the shortcut ...

printing 2 charts on single page

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Offline folder problems #2

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

opening a .docx with word 2004

VCard issue #2