Microsoft money @ business deluxe

How can I put cash reciepts into microsoft business so
they will show up on my business reports.  say I bought
something for the office and paid cash for it.  how do i
put these items in the money program??

thanks Tim
0
DocAngely (1)
7/21/2003 5:06:26 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Create a "Petty Cash" account.  DAE

0
dedwards1 (52)

MICROSOFT application shapes in Visio
how come i cannot find any microsoft application shapes in MICROSOFT VISIO 2003? I want to show data flowing from Excel to Access to SharePoint, but i have to create all those MICROSOFT images on my own, which i do not want to do? Ok Ok, some do exist, but really, they are OLD and DATED and they look it. I use windows XP with Windows 2003 Server and everything has this nice NEW look to it, but the shapes in Visio 2003 look dated. That tells me that the app it self is dated. Prove me wrong, PLEASE! ...

Money 2004 Canadian French
Hi, I am searching for MS Money 2004 French Canadian version? Only english version seems to be available. Is there any language pack available on the web? Thanks JPRoot ...

convert mac quicken 2002 to money 2007
Is it possible to convert the mac version of quicken 2002 data file to money 2007? I've read about converting older money files by way of trial versions of money 2004 or 2005, so if this is a possibility I can do this as well. So is this possible? Thanks. I don't recall success ever having been reported here. Can the MQ02 generate QIF files? Is there any way to convert the MQ02 to, say, Q04? M07 can read certain (Q06 and earlier?) Q files, but I don't think this includes and MQ files. Maybe you and the guys from earlier today who want to go the other way should compare no...

microsoft money 2002 conversion in trial money 2005
i have several files in money 2002 and installed money 2005 trial but it was unable to convert the older files. therefore i uninstalled the programm and installed money 2004 trial with the same result. it was unable to convert the older files. could you kindly explain how i have ot proceed in order to upgrade to the latest trial version? thank you danny Did you get any error messages? For example something to do with incompatible version? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes o...

Restoring Money after system crash???
Hello all, My system crashed on me a couple weeks ago and I'm still trying to get my old Money files back up and running on my new system. I'm using Money 2005 (version 14.0.50.1105 / Microsoft Money 2005 Standard OEM Edition) The back up data I need is in two parts: 1.) I backed up my Money files from time to time using the default back up feature (when you close the program is gives you the option to back up to a floppy). This back up floppy had most of the data on it and I was able (with the help of some people on this newsgroup) to get that data back into my new system run...

Money 2009
Any word on microsoft money 2009 and if so when ? Yes. There are previous threads. The "word" that MVPs were allowed to post: Annual Release Change - Microsoft Money Plus continues to be a valuable tool for our customers; however the feedback we are hearing is that the incremental updates to the software don't merit a new product every year. Given this, we have decided against releasing a 2009 version of Money Plus. - We are moving off of an annual release cycle for Microsoft Money Plus (no Money 2009 version in the fall), with future release dates TBD. Money Plus con...

Money 2002 #41
-- Smith ...

Expired activitation states : Money Plus new install.
I have Microsoft Money Plus Premium (download) and am trying to install it on a new Windows 7 computer. I put in my Product Key, and the Activation states that it's expired. What can i do? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy. In microsoft.public.money, "Paolo B." <paolobalzer@virgilio.it(no spam)> wrote: >I have Microsoft Money Plus Premium (download) and am trying to install it >on a new Windows 7 computer. I put in my Product Key, and the Activation >states that it's expired. What can i do? Thank you. Bye. Try contacting support using the i...

Refinance Mortgage - Capture the Details
I have refinanced my Home Mortgage. I followed the steps indicated in Money 2003 and created new Mortgage account, which paid-off and closed old mortgage. I really want to capture the details and cannot find any help on that. By details I mean the closing costs, payment of annual homeowners insurance and property taxes, etc., and cash out. I find no help on this. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q86 and review the archives of this newsgroup available at http://groups.google.com. "Rod Drumm" <nyrrod@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:088201c3957d$20c7c700$a301280a@...

List of Symbols for Business Entities
Hello all - I am trying to find a list of commonly used symbols for business entities used in organizational charts, i.e. upside-down triangle represents a partnership. Does anyone know of a place on the internet that lists these symbols or can send me a list of these symbols? Thanks very much for your help. - Bill Burgess ...

MS Money & MSN Bill Pay
I have MS Money 2003 and MSN Bill Pay is my bill paying service. I pay my bills through Money, so hardly ever go to MSN Bill Pay since Money does the 'talking' for me. I have a lot of 'e-bills' through MSN Bill Pay and when Money and MSN Bill Pay synchronize, none of these 'e- bills' get noted as being paid (I have months or 'e- bills' listed as overdue on MSN Bill Pay's site) or I'm not notified in Money that I have an 'e-bill' to be paid. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is this resolve in MS Money 2004 or the new 2005 version...

Adding Business Days only
Can someone please help how to revise the following by adding only 7 "Business Days". The following is in my form field date on Click Event: Private Sub 1stNotice_Click() Me.1stNotice= Date Me.Noticedue = DateAdd("w", 7, [1stNotice]) End Sub The following is in my report field date controls: Daysent =Now Daydue=DateAdd("w",3,Now()) Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:50:03 -0700, TotallyConfused <TotallyConfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone please help how to revise the following by a...

Microsoft works v. Excel
I need to bring some spreadsheet files forward from an old computer to a new one. The files on the old computer were in MS Works. My new computer does not have the old MS Works program, Is there a way I can convert my old MS Works spreadsheet programs to Excell? G'day ED, Is this any help? Works: How to Import and Export Works Spreadsheets to Excel 97 [Q163109] http://support.microsoft.com/d�efault.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;Q163�109 "Excel Dumb" <Excel Dumb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:529CCB18-F102-448E-8504-63BF60974240@microsoft.com... | I need to...

Check important update for Microsoft Windows
--eyxuztwknptgdlehc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dfrqdrgzvftbyhd"; type="multipart/alternative" --dfrqdrgzvftbyhd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="eqanibxmctwj" --eqanibxmctwj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

Bank ofx file will not import into Money 2004
I was downloading my account information directly into Money 2004 (ofx format - Microsoft Money File) and suddenly it stopped working; now I have to manually import the file into Money. Does anyone have a similar problem and does anyone know of a fix? Thanks dennisd In microsoft.public.money, dennis wrote: >I was downloading my account information directly into Money 2004 (ofx >format - Microsoft Money File) and suddenly it stopped working; now I have >to manually import the file into Money. Does anyone have a similar problem >and does anyone know of a fix? When you sa...

Estimated U.S. Income Tax Payment Jumped $2000 in 2004 Deluxe
When I upgraded to Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe from 2003 Deluxe, the estimated amount I will owe in 2004 U.S. Income Tax jumped over $2000. In the Tax-deferred Retirement Plan Contributions category of the Adjustments section, pre-tax transfers to retirement accounts are to longer being estimated correctly, but are instead now being arbitrarly set to zero. Also, Section 125 Health contributions are no longer accounded for. This all worked in the 2003 version of Money. Are there settings that I'm missing? I don't think anybody knows an answer to this or your previous post, same subje...

[ANN] Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.1.9 Update
See the Entourage Help Blog for info on the 12.1.7 update. Includes tips for a good install and how to troubleshoot errors. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/06/update_1219.html> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp> ...

Money 2002: Is it safe to down load updates now?
Is it safe to download updates for Money2002 now? In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: >Is it safe to download updates for Money2002 now? Yes. >>Is it safe to download updates for Money2002 now? > >Yes. This doesn't seem to be true. I just started 2002 today for the first time in a while and saw the update DOS box and now it is dead. I guess I have to go do the reinstall thing myself... I am unchecking Money updates every day but would like to kill it altogether. I turned off Passport msgs thanks to another post. I have "sponsorship" and "...

Office 2004 Error
Hi guys, when I open up any office program a warning message in a window appears saying: "An unexpected error occured while trying to load the Microsoft Framework Library" Does anyone know what this error is and how it could be fixed?? Thanks for all your help This is probably related to your other problem, and I would normally recommend running Microsoft AutoUpdate (in your Applications folder) to solve the problem, but since you are already experiencing issues, the safest method would be to remove Office entirely and then reinstall it. To do that, locate Remove Office in Applica...

exporting from Money 2005
Is it possible to export only certain information from Money to Quickbooks? I was reading that to import a file to Quickbooks it needs to be an iif format. I thought if I could export only certain information (a specific category) from Money to Excel, I can then create and iif file to import to Quickbooks. Is it possible to say create a report in Money and then export it to Excel... only a specific category? Appreciate any help, Carole That should be possible. If you create the custom report, you can right click on it and choose one of the options to save it in a format that excel ...

Overall Opinions
I've read the varying threads on MS Money 2006. I'm trying to decide if it's worth converting from MS Money 2004. So far, I've only read one positive response. I bought MS Money 2005 and sent it back within 1 week. Horrid program. Key features (call me strange, but I like them) that I found useful in Money '04: 1. I could toggle between my online connection and accounts. Sounds simple, but when I would download transactions, have a transaction that was questionable, I could toggle back to the account register to investigate and toggle back to my online account. Thi...

Synchronization of Money of PPC6700
I have not been able to get 2006 Money to synchroize fron my PC to my moblile device. Mt PPC6700 have the 5.0 operating system. Is there a fix? ...

money upgrade question ?
Hello, I recently received an e-mail from my bank stating that they will no longer be supporting MS Money 2000. I have enjoyed the use of this program, however do NOT wish to lose any financial information I have saved. When I upgrade ... 1. Do I delete the OLD Money program first ? Saving my *.mny file for upgrade purposes. 2. Do I leave the program installed and let the new money over-right the old program ? thanks for your help, Jason You can either: 1) uninstall the old program and then install the new money program 2) simply install the new program and it will over-write the old ...

2nd copy of MS Money
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C567AC.985FD3E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have been using MS Money on my desktop and would like to have this on = my laptop, too. Is it legal to have the same program on both or do I = have to purchase a second copy for my laptop? I downloaded the original = from MS's website so if it is legal to have it in both places, how do = you install it on the second machine? I have the trial version running on my laptop with the my account info. =...

"Microsoft Exchange Server is Unavailable" Help!!!
I just loaded my version of Outlook 2003. When I attempted to open the program for the first time, it gave me the message "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is Unavailable" I can't get into the program to fix the settings. I tried to reinstall it, and it still gives me the same message. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks in advance for your help! -- Jeff Jeff <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just loaded my version of Outlook 2003. When I attempted to open > the program for the first time, it gave me the message "...