microsoft money 5 date configuration

Microsoft money 5 has always displayed the date as month, day, year. One day
it accidently got changed to the show the date as day, month, year. I don't
know what happened or how to correct it. Does anyone know How to change it
back?
0
winir (1)
11/6/2007 9:02:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, winir wrote:

>Microsoft money 5 has always displayed the date as month, day, year. One day
>it accidently got changed to the show the date as day, month, year. I don't
>know what happened or how to correct it. Does anyone know How to change it
>back?

Check the short date format in Windows.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

How do I chart date ranges with varying start and finish dates?
I want to create a chart that on one axis will show date ranges that have varying start and finish dates. The other axis is a list of project names. Example: Project #1, starts 5/1/05, ends 10/1/05; Project #2 starts 3/5/05, ends 2/2/06, etc. I want a bar chart that I can sort. Any help is very appreciated. : ) It sounds like you need to create a Gantt chart. Here are some resources that might help: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 ----...

Export dates
Hi... can everybody tell me, how can I export dates from outlook to a infrarot-transmitter to a Java-handy? Should I programming an addin or a VBA-programm? I need a beginning to do this. THX A. ...

Date format in a report
The date is formatted in my table in yyyy/mmm/dd. In one report I need to run for another organization the format needs to be in dd/mmm/yyyy format. How can I change the way it displays in the report? I do not want to change it in the table as I generally want the format to be yyyy/mmm/dd. -- Charlie You can simply use either the format property for the control or you can use the Format() if you need to set the format to something that doesn't already exist. Format([YourDataFieldName],"dd/mmm/yyyy") -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.carda...

Stale dated checks
We have a number of checks issued in 2007 to various vendors that were never cashed. What is the proper way to handle this so that they do not remain Outstanding Transactions in Bank Reconciliation? Should we void the check in the Payables module and then enter a credit memo to apply to the invoices the check was originally applied to? Or, should you just clear them in Bank Recon and make a reconciling adjustment to balance to the bank statement? Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- Rosalyn Rosalyn, I would do exactly as you suggested - void the checks and enter credit memos ...

Problems with reading date/time format from SQL server
Helo! I made a pivot table. I get data from external source - SQL server. On of the columns is date/time type. For some reason unknown to me, Exce doesn't read this dates correctly. Instead of dots between months an days it puts little squares .. ?!? I opened the same file on m coworkers comp. and it works just fine. If anyone has already encountered this and knows how to fix it .. plase reply. thnx j -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There may be some difficulties getting external data properly into Excel. If not done correctly you cannot use the data in formulae e....

Unattend configure Send/Receive Group / PRF file -Outlook XP
Hi, Have to rollout 4000 laptops with Offline Storage enabled. I want to automatically configure outlook to: - use OST file - Synchronize when logging on and off - Download and sync. the general address book I have made a PRF file (using CIW) that creates OST file...so far so good... But I can't unattend set the option to sync when logging on and off. It seems this setting is stored in an SRS file in the users profile!! Second item, default the first address book in the list is synchronised. Is there a way to auto configure Outlook XP to sync OST fiel when logging on and off, (ins...

Export mailbox Ex5.5 resources to csv programmatically
Hello, Is there a way to export the mailbox resources from Ex 5.5 (information store, not "directory") to a csv using a script or command line tool? I saw a way to do this manually using the save windows settings in the file menu of exchadmin, but i'd like to automate it. thanks martin You want to export mailbox contents to csv? Are you sure? -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo/ "paisher" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07a201c50ec7$9907e780$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is t...

Microsoft Money with Palm
Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm Pilot? Or do I need to buy the Ultrasoft Money Link software? You have to buy Ultrasoft Money. Microsoft likes the windows handheld devices not Palm-based, so out of the box they only supply software for windows. By the way Ultrasoft Money works very well. Tim wrote: > Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm > Pilot? Or do I need to buy the Ultrasoft Money Link > software? You need to buy Ultrasoft. >-----Original Message----- >Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm >Pi...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC
Dear Forum Members: I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC image) up and running on my external hard drive. Does anyone know how to point Microsoft VPC to the Microsoft CRM VPC image loaded on my external hard drive? Please help! Thanks, I think the CRM3 VPC has expired "Caseroo" <Caseroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C46BB4-71F1-41C1-8BB2-899325493D1E@microsoft.com... > Dear Forum Members: > > I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM > 3.0 > (VPC i...

run Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line
This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? (like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) In a command line I am not sure. Try posting at microsoft.public.publisher.programming Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. > >How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? >(like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) >. > ...

how to delete Microsoft office
How can i delete microsoft office from my computer. i downloaded the demo but i don't want it anymore. Thank you "Dany" <Dany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2B2C1A8-2A65-4E97-BE3B-EC2DC2D42107@microsoft.com... > How can i delete microsoft office from my computer. i downloaded the demo > but > i don't want it anymore. Thank you Control Panel, Add and Remove Programs, Microsoft Office, Remove. Dany Or if you cannot as Jeff posted then see the below http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218 -- Peter Please Reply to ...

Distributing money into "accounts"
Back in the day when the paycheck would come in, I would get out cash and place various amounts into various envelopes for different purposes (e.g. $200 for groceries, $50 for electric bill, $50 for vacation, etc.). Now that it's the 21st century and I've started using Money, I was wondering if there was some way to do something similar to this in Money. For example, let's say my paycheck gets deposited into my bank account. Can I automatically have it add amounts in various "accounts" each month (similar to my envelope system described above)? Then when I add transac...

Adding a Bank to Money 2002's database
Can I add an online bank to Money 2002's database or must it be added by Microsoft?? In microsoft.public.money, Rob wrote: >Can I add an online bank to Money 2002's database or must >it be added by Microsoft?? That must be done by Microsoft working together with your bank. However you can use any bank you choose for your own file. Just select the (Not Listed) choice when you create the account. Then in the Account Details, enter the address, web site URL, etc. ...

Date Query 12-07-07
Hello I'm trying to build a query that shows me all records where a field is older than 90 days from today or are null. I've tried using <Now()-"90" Or Is Null but this doesn't give the desired results. What am I getting wrong? Thanks Assumption: Your field is a date field Field: YourDateField Criteria: Is Null Or <DateAdd("d",-90,Date()) Or try dropping the quotes in your expression so it reads Field: YourDateField Criteria: <Now()-90 Or Is Null -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management Un...

Problems with DATE data type
Hi!!! I've got a little problem with the next macro in Excel. The problem is that I must look for some information in a data bas using as filter a specific day an hour in the year. I get the date and the hour using a form and then the macro calle "Busqueda" receives the value. I've programmed the macro using MSQuery just to see the necessary cod and the problem has appeared when I've tried to include the para called "Dia" in the SQL code. I've tried using " & Dia & " but it doesn't work and I don't know ho to include my param...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Signing on to Money 2004UK
When signing on to Money 2004 UK version there seems to be quite a long delay between the "sign on to open your money file heading page" and the "Welcome Money password sign in" page I tried to reinstalling after this fault appeared but its no better Any ideas would be welcome Thanks ...

Money 2004 File Corruption
Since Tuesday every time I update my Money 2004 file it becomes corrupt. I have tried everything trying to fix the problem. Below are just a few of the steps: 1. Restore file from backup. 2. Run Salvage to make sure it clean/fixed (says file is ok), delete all files from Internet Explorer 3. Open Money file 4. Browse accounts... all work fine (no transactions to approve) 5. Update file online 6. Once complete , click ok and it takes me to the Account List 7. As soon as Account List updates with the accounts that have transactions that need approved I get an error that requires a restart 8. Sa...

6/8/2010 Microsoft Office Security Updates failing to install.
All 6 fail to install. Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. Now what? Just delete them? Kirk MI wrote: > All 6 fail to install. > > Both of the necessary Service Packs are installed on my system. > > Now what? Just delete them? Lack of given information... "Both of the necessary Service Packs" <-- what necessary service packs for what prodcut. I know your subject says "Microsoft Office", but... yeah - there is not just one version of Microsoft Office and you might not even be speaking of Microsoft O...

Is Money 2005 Worth the Trouble?
I just installed the trial version of Money 2005. I am still using the old bill pay service, but was informed that I could upgrade to MSN Bill Pay following a few "easy" steps. I would also get 12 months of the service for free. Based on what I read on the web and the postings listed here, it seems like everyone is having problems converting to the new service. I have no interest in putting my information on one of Microsoft's servers so I don't think I need to upgrade my service (although 12 months of free service would be nice). Can anyone tell me if these problems...

Sync Money 2004 with TWO iPaqs?
My wife and I just upgraded (?) from the Palm world to HP iPAQ 5555s. On our Palms we were BOTH able to carry a copy of our Money 2003 checkbook around and keep them synchronized to the desktop Money database using a great product from Ultrasoft. That system allowed two Palms to be using money and stay synced to the desktop. Just a normal hotsync was all that it took to update changes to the Money software. Now that we're in the world of Pocket PCs, I've found that Microsoft doesn't have support for syncing to more than one Pocket PC with it's conduit. We upgraded to Mone...

CRM 4.0
Guys, We've Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server roll up 8 as well as CRM Outlook Client on the same roll up version. Our Internal Web Access works without problems users get to it and they're automatically authenticated. IFD Development is the same way except they're prompt through a login page for their username and password when they're coming from an external network. Ever since we moved to a new facility users are experiencing problems connecting to CRM using their outlook client, I have a test machine where I have the CRM Outlook Client install and has always worked. These ar...

Viewing past Microsoft Journal entries
When I enter Journal entries one day they are not there the next What view do you have set on your Journal folder? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "C Scull" wrote: > When I enter Journal entries one day they are not there the next I am looking in the timeline view. "Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: > What view do you have set on your Journal folder? > > -- > Jocelyn Fiorello > MVP - Outlook > > ...

Rehoming public folders Exch5.5
Hi, Iinstalled a new Exch5.5 Serv into our existing site and decided to rehome public folders using Admin console and MS Article Q185043. Serv1 NT4SP5 Exch5.5SP4 is to removed from site Serv2 is the new server Win2kSP3 Exch5.5SP4. My question is why do all my public folders (hidden view) still show in the recipent container on serv1 after being rehomed 5 days a go to serv2 but under the public folder hierarchy all my folder properties state the home server as Serv2? The only step i havn't perform in the article is 'propagate these properties to all subfolders' and clear all optio...