Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?

I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I  
cannot find it.  Where can I get one?
0
2/5/2007 12:19:43 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

2 Replies
287 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 50

There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx


-- 
Regards
Bob Peel,
Microsoft MVP - Money

For UK tips & fixes see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny.


I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for.

"masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message 
news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net...
>I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I 
>cannot find it.  Where can I get one? 

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
2/5/2007 6:34:39 AM
So, I would just purchase the NA version.  Do the rebate apply to Canadian  
buyers as well?


On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 22:34:39 -0800, Bob Peel, MVP  
<bob_peel@kiandra.freeserve.co.uk.INVALID> wrote:

> There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx
>
>



-- 
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
0
2/5/2007 3:50:52 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

What's the difference between Deluxe and Premium?
What's the difference between Deluxe and Premium? Even looking at MS's "compare versions" page, I still can't figure it out. The only listed difference seems to be *something* related to capital gains taxes. Is that the only difference, to justify a 70% higher price? And what is that something anyway? MS's web site is not specific. Is there enough new in there (bug fixes would be nice) to justify upgrading from 2006 Premium? "Paul Pedersen" <nospam@no.spam> wrote in message news:eqk4YYvWIHA.2368@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What's the ...

online update fails, money 2004
Running Windows XP w/SP1, Ie 6.0 that claims 128bit cipher strength, and Money 2004 v12.0 When I go to the link provided there are only updates for IE5.5 and older, any ideas? Damon Damon@nospam.nospam.really-nospam.Achey.Net --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money was unable to establish a secure connection to the server due to a problem with the security components on your machine. <br><br>This error is often caused by an older version of Microsoft Strong Encryption. You can obtain the latest version of strong encryption from <a HREF=...

Money 2007 -- QIF import
Good Evening! After a little trial and error, I am able to import account transactions from another system (not a bank statement, my actual register transactions) with little trouble except for the date format. (Before someone gets mad at me, I really don't think this has anything to do with my regional settings!) As recommended by an MVP from this forum, I open my CSV file with excel, then use a converter (add-in) called XL2QIF to create a qif output file. The actual "data" in a date field in my original csv file is "060106" (mm/dd/yy) which is June 1, 2006,...

Money 2000 Business & Personal conversion
Hello - can Money 2004 Standard convert a 2000 Business & Personal file? I'm getting an error message: "Money cannot locate '%1' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected." I've checked, and neither is read-only Thanks in advance Mark In microsoft.public.money, Mark LaGrange wrote: >Hello - can Money 2004 Standard convert a 2000 Business & >Personal file? I'm getting an error message: > >"Money cannot locate '%1' or cannot...

Outlook 2002
Every time I start-up, recieve or send an email Windows Installer trys to run. I hit cancel and the action will complete normally. If I don't hit cancel, it asks for the install disk, however this is an exsisting company computer and the the original disk is nowhere to be found. This started when we were mistakenly told that a copy of Office 2007 that was purchased had two installs allowed. Word and Excel was loaded on this machine. We then discovered we were given bad info and uninstalled them. Outlook 2007 was never installed. Verify that no Office 2007 part is installed a...

Need some info see if money is worth it?
I am on quicken and not happy with it. Does anyone know if money has double entry? Does it it do corporate spin-off and return to capitol? It's not true double entry accounting. Versions higher than the Standard one will do spin-offs, mergers, etc. All have return of capital transactions, but only those that lower cost basis. -- Michael Gordon MVP <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:356d01c49f58$07a615c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I am on quicken and not happy with it. Does anyone know if > money has double entry? Does it it do corporate spin-off >...

Word 2007
Word 2007 - Autotext in Quick Access Toolbar Once you add autotext to the quick access tool bar, is there a way to have it just show the titles, instead of the large block showing you a preview of the content. If you have over 100 entries, it gets very time consuming going thru the list. Client would just like to see the titles. Any ideas Thanks Nadine On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:03:01 -0800, Nadine <Nadine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Word 2007 - Autotext in Quick Access Toolbar > >Once you add autotext to the quick access tool bar, is there a way to ha...

Money 2004 standard
I have Window me, I have been using money 2001 & i have been trying to up to 2004. Upon installing it gets as far as 64% and stops. It says "installing interent explorer 6 web browser". Do I have to uninstall 2001 befor I install 2004? I received no errors. I also stoped my anti-virus protection. My PC is about one year old. I need help, Thank you You shouldn't have to. However, you might want to install IE6 independently before trying the Money installation. Go into the IE directory on the CD and run the ie6setup.exe file from there. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Mo...

Vista and Money 2005 ofx import problem
I recognise some names here from another forum but I thought it may be helpful to canvass some more opinions/expertise. I have Vista Ultimate running and have succesfully loaded Money 2005 UK and updated via the internet. Everything works fine except the bit I need ! I use Barclays Bank and have downloaded .ofx files for several years (Barclays does not support QIF). When trying to do this in Vista I get an error message saying the file is corrupt or not recognised. I have tried all manner of things including testing the ofx file etc and it appears fine and will load into Money run...

Money ? #3
I've had Microsoft Money for years, well, starting from Money 98. My problem is that I had all my investments (no hard copy) in what must have been an updated version of Money 98 on a system that crashed. That's okay because I had a back up of my Money File. However, the only disk I can find for Money, is my original Money 98, but this must be an earlier version of the program than my last update, so it won't open it. Fine, I thought, I've downloaded the trial version of Money 2004, thinking I'll simply pay to go to an updated program. However, this won't recognise my ...

Exchange 2007 sp2 BPA
Hello all When I run the BPA againts my 2007 sp2 exchange mailbox server, the BPA is telling me that the mailbox is not configured. "'MailboxRole' is not configured on server 'IRV-EDC-MS05.corp.kbb.com'. Please run setup again." How is this possible? Exchange 2007 sp2 has been running in the environment for nearly a year without issue ...

Money negatively amortizing Mtg
refinanced mtg and set up new loan in Money using loan wizard. Not paying escrow, just Princ.& Int. Money is negatively amortizing the loan (paying all payment to interest and adding to the principle.) Manually entered payments but most recent autopay has large negative on principle. I deleted and then reentered the loan and it is doing the same thing. Any suggestions?? thanks! C. Same in a brand new test file? >-----Original Message----- >refinanced mtg and set up new loan in Money using loan >wizard. Not paying escrow, just Princ.& Int. Money is >negativ...

AOL and Microsoft on an exchange question
I hope someone might know the answer to this problem. I have a customer who uses AOL. I use Outlook 2007 and am on an exchange server. My customer has a problem when he forwards me an email from anyone outside of my office. The original email comes to me in the form of an attachment, even tho there were no attachments used. For example, A sends an email to my customer. That email has no attachments. My customer forwards me the email. When I receive the email A's email to my customer is in the form of an attachment. It looks like an envelope. Can we make the forward come to ...

Help Spell Check in Word 2007 Protected Documents
I have created a protected form and noticed it didn't spell check when I tested as a user. I searched and found http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/SpellcheckProtectDoc.htm I copied and pasted into VBE re-protected the document closed and opened as a user and still unable to spell check. Is there something I'm missing. Perhaps clearer instructions? Could someone please walk me through this step by step? Perhaps I don't have a full understanding of Macros?? Note that you will have to run the macro manually, for example by assigning a toolbar button. See http://www.g...

microsoft update-no administrative rights alert.
HELP!!!!!!!!! I own and I am the only administrator on my computer but suddenly for some reason i have no administrative rights to do anything. i try to use microsoft update services and it wont let me download updates because i have no rights to do so anymore. dukesgirl wrote: > HELP!!!!!!!!! I own and I am the only administrator on my computer but > suddenly for some reason i have no administrative rights to do anything. i > try to use microsoft update services and it wont let me download updates > because i have no rights to do so anymore. 1) Which edition of...

cannot reply to some emails in outlook 2007
In some emails, i cannot seem to reply. I get a white area to type the reply, but when typing nothing appears. My signature doesn't appear automatically either, as it usually does. Other emails for some reason are just fine and I can reply to them without problem. Anyone have any suggestions? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see; http://www.msoutlook.inf...

Earn money at Net
Completely changing your lifestyle is in no way leaving to be comfortable but we all allow the opening to earn money on the earn. It's not precisely a pipe goal in support of many frequent it has genuinely untouched each aspect of their lives. Take in support of instance the holder of 'Bankaholic' - a Wordpress blog calibrate up by a 22 time old man almost believe cards and banks - he's precisely sold it in support of $15 million and been prearranged a job to bring up to date it. It's a staggering amount in support of a wordpress blog but it shows the power of the i...

Can I make a Cladogram using microsoft Excel?
I'm using microsoft offfice 2003 and was curious is there anyway I can make a caldogram using the program? I know that it is possible to make a family tree; however this is inifficient in depicting ancestoral progression of the species- which would be better display with a cladogram. Any Help greatly appreciated! Hi, Maybe fernando cinquegrani's cluster or grafi examples may help. http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html It should be possible to construct a chart using a xy-scatter and various charting tricks. But a lot depends on how you have this data stored. Cheers Andy La...

Converting floppy backups from Money 2002 to 2007
I am getting messages that my files are corrupted or that the identified file may not be a Money file. Does this mean I need to follow some other process to recover my history now that I have installed Money 2007? You are trying to restore an M02 floppy backup in M07? You say "recover [your] history". Did you move to a new machine? M07 should have detected/upgraded your M02 file automatically if installed on the same machine as the machine that ran M02. At any rate, moving the .MNY file, via writable CD or USB flash drive or network, is almost alway a better choice than goi...

importing to Outlook 2007
How can I move emails stored in Demon Turnpike to Outlook 2007 pinehurst <pinehurst@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I move emails stored in Demon Turnpike to Outlook 2007 Export them with Demon Turnpike in whatever format it supports that's compatible with a format Outlook will import. A five second Google shows that Demon Turnpike can export in an mBox format. You should be able to import this into Outlook Express (use the Eudora or Netscape Communicator selection) and then export to Outlook from there. However, another five second consult of www.demon.net s...

Money 2005 Balance
The debits & credits listed for my checking account match the bank's statements to the penny and, when balancing the account by hand, it balances with no adjustments. Yet when I try to use Money 2005's "Balance this Account" option, Money insists that I'm out of balance by almost $500.00. I've looked for any missed entries incorrectly marked, or not marked, "R" and have found none. Is there anyway to correct this? Thanks for your help. Add an account adjustment for the $500 when balancing the account. Then when balancing the account in the f...

How many time can I activate Office 2007?
Just bout Office 2007 and loaded it onto my computer, now my computer is down and I need to load it onto another computer to do my schoolwork but I may have to load it again when I get my computer back from repair. How many times will i be able to load the software? As often as needed, assuming a retail version. If its an oem version you cannot install it on any other, but the origonal PC "goldengirlz2" <goldengirlz2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBCB0F91-FAAE-4722-B591-87A2CDC7E03C@microsoft.com... > Just bout Office 2007 and loaded it ...

unable to open money #2
I am recieving an error opening my money 2005> It is telling me it is unable to load the registration library(DLL) Any help would be appreciated! In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am recieving an error opening my money 2005> It is >telling me it is unable to load the registration >library(DLL) Any help would be appreciated! See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288768&Product=mny ...

Change investment category money market to mutual fund
I mis-identified a mutual fund as a money market. How can I correct this? I tried exporting to .qif and re-importing, but it ruined my 401k contribution history. In microsoft.public.money, Jeff wrote: >I mis-identified a mutual fund as a money market. How can I correct this? The easy way is to delete the symbol for the current "mutual fund" and to rename it to Old MMF or some such. Create a new money market investment with the proper name and symbol. Do a Sell of the Old MMF shares and enter a Buy of the new. That said, there is some advantage to going back and changing the...

2007 compatibility issues
Hi All, I was running Excel 2000. My macro contains *.close (True). This appears to crash Excel 2007 because it is an *.xls file.So, I am saving my file as a *.xlsm. Now it gives me a compatibility error about Line Print Settings. I have googled it, but I couldn't find a post that actually answered 'What causes it issue'. I don't recall actually using this "Line Print", so do I really need it? Thanks Chad ...