Microsoft Money 2004 upgrading to full version from trial version

Does the activation code expire after a period of time for updating Microsoft
Money Deluxe online?  I purchased the download version, and now the
activation code for it is not working.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Upgrading to newest money money updates... errors..
I've been using Money 2005 for a month or so... I decided to switch which computer I use it at at home. Just yesterday I think was the last update that asked me to back up my file. Now, I've installed the program on a new computer we got and everytime it tries to download the latest money update it crashes when it goes to install it. It says I dont have access to the file or that it may be 'read only' or not enough disk space (needs 100 megs). I can use the file perfect on the orginal computer, it's not marked read only, and there's over 40GB of space available....

Changing the WHITE background color of Money
Hi, I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. Does anyone know how to change the WHITE background color to another color (gray for instance) ? White kills your eyes + the pixels of your screen. White as a background color also goes against basic ergonomics principles ! Thanks! Christian "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23OmHLJF2EHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. > > Does anyone know how to change the WHITE ba...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

SQL Upgrade
-- Thanks Titan ...

Paying on a credit card in Money
I have a credit card account that I added to my account list and I pay it from another account in Money. Do I treat it as a transfer or do I treat it as a loan payment? In microsoft.public.money, Hugh Veal wrote: >I have a credit card account that I added to my account list and I pay it >from another account in Money. Do I treat it as a transfer or do I treat it >as a loan payment? Not a loan payment. When you first process the first transaction of the credit card payment, set the category as a transfer to the other ( credit card or bank account), or use the equivalent &qu...

Updating Money Deluxe 2007 question
Will Microsoft keep the Money updates available permanently, as they do with updates for old operating systems like Windows 98? The reason I ask is that, at least in my experience, Money updates have never been a manually downloadable file, but rather once you install the program, Money calls out on the Internet and looks for updates. If Microsoft doesn't keep the updates online, is there any way to download the update files now for permanent keeping? I did a test. I installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my Virtual PC. As soon as I went into the program after installation, it updated ...

Viewing OWA using the Outlook Full Client Browser
I just tried to access my corporate email account using OWA from within the Outlook full client running on my personal machine. I find it quite funny that OWA serves up its non-IE version when displayed using browser built into Outlook. Not really considering Outlook is running in a much higher security configuration than Internet Explorer and has a lot of features disabled. Just curious; why are you accessing the OWA website via Outlook? Ask your email admin if they also offer direct access to the corporate email servers via Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP). -- Robe...

Is there a economical Microsoft Accounting software that integrate
We now that RMS integrate with quickbooks and peachtree... we are looking for a solution for an accounting system of Microsoft, but not Great Plains since its high cost. We were told of Microsoft Accounting system but was also told that it was discontinue. Is there a Microsoft program equaveltn to quickbook/peachtree pricing and also intergrates with RMS? ...

Sync Problem MS Money --> PocketPC
Hi, When MS Money for PocketPC on my new Dell Axim x50v tries to sync with my Money-file on the desktop PC (MS Money De Luxe 2004), Active Sync asks for a password. But when I write the password (plain letters) I use when I open MS Money on the desktop, Active Sync tells me that it isn't correct! Strange ... Any clues?? Thanks in advance, Peter from Sweden Does your PDA use a password (after X minutes)? It's that password vs. your MSN passport. "Peter Fowelin" <PeterFowelin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74B36003-C10F-4751-A981-E925F0931...

Microsoft Office "Database Corrupt" message
I need some help here. Recently, I got a "Database Corrupt" error message when running any MS Office 2004 program. I then tried to rebuild the database but I got an "end of file" error. However, all my email files etc are intact. Meanwhile, my "login" keychain is missing, and I had to repair it with Keychain Firstaid. The corrupt database message won't go away. What should I do? Thanks, sean ps. I'm running Mac OS 10.3.7 ...

Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe share update
> Hi , > > I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares > trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the > process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of > doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically. > > Cheers Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your version may be too old to still qualify for online services. "fab" <fab@discussio...

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007. Any ideas. ...

Install the correction patch from the Microsoft Corp.
--xslhigmqgpyd Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ojnjjhsfmxlpbrc"; type="multipart/alternative" --ojnjjhsfmxlpbrc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fcabjchzl" --fcabjchzl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maint...

Question about restarting money
It has been over a year since I have updated my money account. I am ready to start again, but don't know the best way to start over. Do I just start a new account or try to update the old one in some way? any advice will be appreciated Grace Unless you want to input a year's worth of transactions the easiest way is to create a new file. File > New -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Grace" <grace_33322@yahoo.com> wrote ...

Run full size window application
How should I set an MFC application to run on full size window (as maximized) when application does start? I tried to set as a predefined size on MainFrm, in PreCreateWindow() but does not doing what I need (e.g. ::SetWindowPos(m_hWnd,HWND_TOP,x1,y1,x2,y2,NULL); Thanks, Chris On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:12:07 -0400, Chris <chris@ca.ca> wrote: >How should I set an MFC application to run on full size window (as >maximized) when application does start? >I tried to set as a predefined size on MainFrm, in PreCreateWindow() >but does not doing what I need (e.g. >::SetWindowPos(m_h...

Columns in Money 2004
Is there any way to change the default columns in the register view ? I really dont want the flagged column, and would like to include a column for categories. Is it possible to do this ? In microsoft.public.money, VerticalCobra wrote: >Is there any way to change the default columns in the register view ? I >really dont want the flagged column, and would like to include a column for >categories. Is it possible to do this ? No. Try Ctrl+T to toggle to multi-line display and back. ...

Is Outlook free to use with the Microsoft Office 2003 I bought?
I bought Microsoft Office 2003 after buying my computer. It has Microsoft Outlook as part of the package. I have an internet provider already, but really like Outlook after having used it for years at work. Can I use Outlook for free? Yes. Just install it and set it up and use it -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "KatsEmail" <KatsEmail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93C001DC-7972-496D-88B6-1506F7982F6C@microsoft.com... >I bought Microsoft Office 20...

Money 2001 and Vista
I am running Money 2001 on my desktop with ME - just got new laptop with Vista - does Money 2001 work with Vista. If it does and I install Money 2001 on the Vista system - - what file(s) do i have to copy from the old machine to the new one? In microsoft.public.money, 4Callanans wrote: >I am running Money 2001 on my desktop with ME - just got new laptop with >Vista - does Money 2001 work with Vista. If it does and I install Money 2001 >on the Vista system - - what file(s) do i have to copy from the old machine >to the new one? You can try it if you have the install disk....

Add number of days due field on aged trial balance reports (PM/RM)
I would like to add 'number of days past due' field on the aged trial balance reports and sort the reports by this field. I dont know how to proceed. Can someone guide me? ...

Is eRequisition relesed in Spanish version?
Hi, I have a customer that need this functionality, but I want to know if this module is in spanish, conected to GP 9.0? Thanks, -- Evelin. Hi Ana -- Sorry, at this time GP 9.0 Business Portal Requisition Management is only available in US English. -- Eric Parsons Business Portal Product Planner Microsoft Dynamics GP This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ana Evelin Rosa" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a customer that need this functionality, but I want to know if this > module is in spanish, conected to GP 9.0? &...

reinstall 2004 after losing iBook hard drive
I have had to have a new hard drive installed in my iBook. Regrettably, no backup exists. New 10.4.6 as well. When I go to reinstall my apps, the Office app is an upgrade. It will not find any previous version of Office. Do I have to go back and install the EARLIEST original version of Office I have for OS X (which may actually be for OS 9), then install 2004 on top of it? Painful.... Thanks. taylor Hi Taylor, no, you shouldn't have to install any previous versions. Drag the Office 2004 folder from the disc to your hard disk, and when you are asked to locate a previous version...

Need to retrieve a previous version of an excel worksheet
Help! I've been working on an excel sheet for a few hours and as I was entering a formula, I rec'd an error message that stated that Excel would be closed down. Now when I open the document it is the old version (before the hours of work). Is there a way to retrieve the most recent version? No, if you didn't save it, it disappeared when Excel disappeared. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "NancyDrew" <NancyDrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98F82775-EF72-4A2D-B9F6-4537D31CB327@microsoft.com... > He...

Money 03 on same computer with Money04?
I have been using Money 03 Deluxe on my Laptop computer. I just purchased a new desktop computer that has Money 04 Standard preinstalled. I would like to continue using M03 Deluxe on both computers. I wonder if I can install from my Money 03 Deluxe CD onto my new desktop and use it instead of using the preinstalled M04 Standard? That way I can just use the same file on both computers by transferring the file from my Laptop when I return from a trip. Would I just install into a different folder? I suppose I could uninstall M04 from the new computer by using add-remove process but I do not have...

Viewing error: can only see in Full Screen
Hi all, TIA for the help. I've had 2 users in the last month or so say that when they open their sheet, it only displays a grey screen. Once i flip it to View > Full Screen, the sheet comes up. Any solutions? Thanks, Kevin M ...

installed earthinktotalaccess 2004 problems with outlook
Just installed the above. Have had earthlink with no problems. The settings are correct, did the auto set e- mail and checked. I also use the outlook express which sends and recieves fine. but my regular outlook, when I hit "send/recieve" it days "operation failed". When I"m in an e-mail and send it, it sends and is fine. I have the e-mail to auto check every 3 minutes and I'll get e- mail then, it is just when I manually hit send and recieve it "operation fails" me. I Have windows XP professional on a Dell 8400 computor. Outlook 2002. Ear...