Microsoft Money 2004 Standard Online services question

Hi,

I am thinking about buying Microsoft Money 2004 standard. I bought
quicken last year mainly because out bank supported transaction
download only through quicken. A year after buying it the online
service expired and I cannot even manually download and import
transactions unless I renew the service. It is cheaper to buy a new
copy of money standard then to renew the service in quicken. My needs
are fairly simple so standard would do but I am wondering how long the
basic transaction download services lasts in Microsoft Money. Our bank
now supports both so I can go either way. I have not been able to find
any info on that. Does someone know?

Thanks

JT
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, James wrote:

>I am thinking about buying Microsoft Money 2004 standard. I bought
>quicken last year mainly because out bank supported transaction
>download only through quicken. A year after buying it the online
>service expired and I cannot even manually download and import
>transactions unless I renew the service. It is cheaper to buy a new
>copy of money standard then to renew the service in quicken. My needs
>are fairly simple so standard would do but I am wondering how long the
>basic transaction download services lasts in Microsoft Money.

One year with Standard and 3 years with Deluxe. I had earlier
thought only quotes would die, but it appears I had mis-interpreted
earlier.

> Our bank
>now supports both so I can go either way. I have not been able to find
>any info on that. Does someone know?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
4/11/2004 5:12:09 AM
via_newsgroup@please.tnx(Cal Learner-- MVP) wrote in message news:<hqkh709idjh8ctrv816shdjvtqkdov4rr8@4ax.com>...
> In microsoft.public.money, James wrote:
>

> >I am thinking about buying Microsoft Money 2004 standard. I bought
> >quicken last year mainly because out bank supported transaction
> >download only through quicken. A year after buying it the online
> >service expired and I cannot even manually download and import
> >transactions unless I renew the service. It is cheaper to buy a new
> >copy of money standard then to renew the service in quicken. My needs
> >are fairly simple so standard would do but I am wondering how long the
> >basic transaction download services lasts in Microsoft Money.
>
> One year with Standard and 3 years with Deluxe. I had earlier
> thought only quotes would die, but it appears I had mis-interpreted
> earlier.

Thanks

> > Our bank
> >now supports both so I can go either way. I have not been able to find
> >any info on that. Does someone know?

Time question
I need a formula that would figure out what time it would have to be to complete a 40 hour week The information I have to plug in is this. Current total hours - 37 hrs 32 mins Current time is - 12:39 pm What time does it have to be to complete 40 hours? Seems like it should be simple but.... -- gueyo A1: 37:32:00 B1: 40:00:00 C1: 12:39 PM D1: =C1+(B1-A1) -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "gueyo" wrote: > I need a formula that w...

professional service tools library download
Hi, can somebody tell me where I can download professional service tools library? I have contacted microsoft, but they didn't answer my questions. Is there a demo version for GP 7.5? You should be able to search for it and find it. I think it's also on the CD. If not, send me a message. You can use it with the sample company. "ano" wrote: > Hi, can somebody tell me where I can download professional service tools > library? I have contacted microsoft, but they didn't answer my questions. > Is there a demo version for GP 7.5? Hi, allen. I have tried search...

Easy Money
do not respond to my earlier post not send me anything do not follow any of the directions on that erroneous post I thought it would be "funny"...I do not want any money, mail (email or otherwise) Please realize that this is illegal and respect my wishes to not receive any mail (i get enough crap in the mail already) I apologize for the post and any trouble it might have caused, if I could retract it I would ! Best ...

Upgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005
I just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2005, and 2 of my accounts (a savings account and a credit card) showed significantly different balances from the last time I looked at them in Money 2004. It seems that, for some reason, when it converted my 2004 file to 2005, it only grabbed a portion of the transactions, and considered the balance as of just before the first transaction it grabbed to be $0, when both accounts actually had non-zero balances at that time. Am I missing something, or is Money 2005 just that poorly designed? In microsoft.public.money, dbrebel wrote: >I just upgrade...

2 questions about Exchange Server 2000
1. How, or where, do I find out where Service Pack level I have installed? I see that I downloaded SP3, but I can't tell if it was ever installed. 2. Clients have Outlook 2000. Inbox is open. Last message is selected. No new mail. Then, if you click on a different message, you get the "new mail has arrived..." message. It seems to only deliver new mail when you change messages. Any thoughts? 1. In Exchange System Manager, highlight the Servers container. It should show you all servers in the right pane along with their service pack level. 2. Sounds like something is b...

Trouble getting Bill Pay to work with Money 2005
I upgraded from Money 2004 Deluxe to Money 2005 Premium this evening. I had Bill Pay working in the 2004 version. I went to enable the "Access your Money data on the Web" option in Settings. It said that I had to disable Bill Pay first before it would continue and that it would enable Bill Pay again once the process was complete. Unfortunately, now I can't get Bill Pay enabled again. I can go to the Bills screen and see my scheduled bills, but I can't do ePay through Bill Pay in Money anymore. When I go to Manage Online Services, I see my bank accounts that are ...

Last Question regarding ITems
I am unclear as to how I should take care of this item... Take for example I order a carton or case of items by I only sell these items by the single item. So in a case there is 36 or 48 or 60 of one item. How Should I enter this into RMS? I want to be able to buy 1 cs and recieve the inventory and have RMS automatically make it so that I have 36, 48 or 60 of them available. parent = case child = individual like items within case search help file for "parent child" "Pr0ject" <Pr0ject@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9E706E8-75B1-4E64-ACCF-72EAE...

Unable to import Quicken file to Money
I am trying to import my QUICKEN 2004 data file (QDATA.QDF) into Money 2004. I followed all the directions and validated the QDATA file first, but NOTHING imports. All I get are messages that indicate "Your Quicken file contained invalid transaction types". The only transactions I have are account (Checking and Savings) transactions - debits and credits. I have tried this a number of times, and downloaded all updates to Money, but nothing ever converts. Can anyone help? You can not import Q2004 into M2004. You'll have to wait a few more days and then import it into M2...

Microsoft CRM Exchange
From previous listings I came across the fact that the email router or Microsoft CRM Exchange Connector sends and receives emails to and from CRM. Also that we can receive an email in outlook then click the Promote E-mail to CRM Activity button to move it into crm. Where is this button located. Should I be working on the server where CRM is installed to get this working? You will only have the Promote button if you have installed Sales For Outlook (or a third part add-in) This will be on the client pc, not (definitely not!) the server "Gautam" <gautam@fivepoints.net>...

news option keeps disappearing from Outlook 2004
Outlook and Outlook Express on same machine. Can't make Outlook the default newsreader in Internet Options. News option keeps disappearing from Outlook and keeps reverting to Outlook Express. Solution? Assuming you mean Outlook 2003: To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "...

STANDARDIZE gives wrong answer
I have the following formula: =STANDARDIZE(D16,D$56,D$57) when I click on the Function fx it shows the Formula Result as being for example -0.5728 but in the cell it puts -0.2258 I am lost :-) Can someone help. Thanks. On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:44:03 -0500, "Gordon Meyer" <gmeyer3@mail.com> wrote: >I have the following formula: > >=STANDARDIZE(D16,D$56,D$57) > >when I click on the Function fx it shows the Formula Result as being for >example -0.5728 > >but in the cell it puts -0.2258 > >I am lost :-) > >Can someone help. > >Than...

money for notihng that works
What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ? Not much, if you ask me... You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and newsgroups, and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS! But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a thing possible? This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic numbers, lets take a simple example: Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to 500 newsgroups (wich isn't much). 10 people read your message and also folow the ins...

using a macro question revisited
Concerned that the thread was bypassed after going 4 deep, I have reposted it with full includes. The way the macro works as currently written, it can return to multiple cells; but in this instance, I just need it to return either the sum of 2 randomly generated numbers between 1 and 6 (simulating a dice roll), or a single randomly generated number between 1 and 6, and then have the cell be stable after that is done (not constantly recalculating with every chnage made to the spreadsheet). "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:uBokaQVAGHA.2...

sync portfolio with msn money
Hi friends, I would like to use my money 2007 portfolio from my home and office, Is there any way to achive that, I would like to view and make changes from both places. Thanks, have a nice day Roshlin wrote: > Hi friends, > > I would like to use my money 2007 portfolio from my home and office, > Is there any way to achive that, > I would like to view and make changes from both places. You can do this, but you'll have to be extremely rigorous about moving your file back and forth. Money assumes one user/one PC. The database has no features for multiple access or syn...

Simple question
I have an xls sheet that always print 6 copies. When ever I want to print, I have to change it to 1 copy. It's only this one xls sheet. Everything else prints 1 copy like it's suppose to. It's not the printer settings. Like I said, it's just this one xls sheet. Can someone tell me how to make it print 1 copy only and then stay as 1 as the defualt. I have made many changes to the sheet and saved it many times, but it always defaults to 6 copies. Very Strange. Thanks in advance. Phil If maybe as simple as this, as each page can have the page count se individua...

Few Basic Questions
I am a brand user new to Microsoft RMS as well as C-store business so have some fairly basic questions (if I can get myself up to speed with FAQ etc, feel free to pass the pointer). About to lease (leading to purchase) a C-store where I am investor and will rely on my partner to operate it. Evaluating POS options to bring operational transparency and efficiency as store is run with manual register today. <> Best place to find documentation / config guides? I have self-installed 60-day demo version RMS on two test PCs which works fine but product documentation included is path...

Uninstalling Office 2003 Service Pack 2
I have installed the Service Pack 2 for Office 2003 and have decided that it causes too many problems with Outlook 2003. For example, it sees certain emails as "Junk Mail" and (evidently) believes them to be "phishing". Even after placing these emails in my Inbox and adding the sender to the white list, it refused to allow me to open links from any web page link within the email. I understand that I cannot simply uninstall Service Pack 2, that I must install Office 2003 and then reinstall, without, of course, reinstalling the Service Pack. But if I do that, I wonder...

Money 2005 Account number displays as xxxxx
I have just upgraded from Money 2004 STD (Australia). All my account numbers in the 'accounts list' dialog box display mainly as 'xxxxx. My account numbers are alphnumeric. They are correct when I open the individual accounts. Does anyone have a work around or know of a fix for this bug? Rgds - Pete This is nothing more than stupid knee jerk pseudo-security. R-click and go to the account settings and it will look correct. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3e01c4ac1c$02961af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have just upgraded ...

Money 2004 crash on startup #2
just find that it only crash when i use my current user, not happening when i logon as another user, seems my profile has some problem, maybe more startup & program installed. any idea on how to troubleshoot ? =========== just install in my WinXP SP1, which has IE6.0 SP1 installed already. Money2004 Std keep crashing on startup after install. with error dialog of "restart Money - Send / don't send report" any idea ? a further findings, i run Money2004 using "run as" another user, it works ! using local adm or domain userwith local adm right also run correctly....

How to -Templates and themes in word 2004

Money 2007 delete previous versions?
I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money 2004 SB. Does the upgrade wipe out any previous version so that I can't go back if I don't want to commit to the upgrade? I'm running XP SP2. Thanks, Brett It will give you the chance to select yes or no to remove it Steve -- Steve steven_morrison69@hotmail.com "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1163964503.767879.204210@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money > 2004 SB. Does the upgrade w...

Sum Formula Question
I was having trouble with a specific formula. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have a form that contains a form header, detail, and form footer. The detail section contains fields that are doing calculations. There is a text box that has source info going into Hours on a table. The data on that field has a formula: =DSum("[Hours]","Labor Metrics","[Tech manual ID] =Forms![Labor Metrics (Project)]![Labor Metrics (Project) subform]![Tech Manual ID]") When the form is run, it brings up information for all the directed results. I am trying to get the...

Online CRM Tutorials
I am new to CRM and my main focus will be on pre-sales as well as support. I have not attended any courses and none are planned in the forseeable future. Are there any online tutorials/reference guides with examples which one can look at to better one's knowledge. Thanks in anticipation There are a number of e-courses which you can take for CRM. You can see details on these courses here. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Services/Training/default.mspx -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP "Koos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Header Control Notification question
Hi, I created a class called CMyHeaderCtrl which subclass the CHeaderCtrl class. I wish to handle the HDN_TRACK notification message. So I added the following code: MyHeaderCtrl.h: afx_msg void OnTrack(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult); MyHeaderCtrl.cpp: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyHeaderCtrl, CHeaderCtrl) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyHeaderCtrl) //}}AFX_MSG_MAP ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(HDN_TRACK,OnTrack) END_MESSAGE_MAP() void CMyHeaderCtrl::OnTrack(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { AfxMessageBox("Track"); ... } The message is not shown when I try dragging the divider. However, if I change ON_N...

Money Deluxe
The on-box note on Money Deluxe, that it included Taxcut preparation/filing for 2003 or 2004 was a sale-maker, since I got it as a package deal with this year's Taxcut Deluxe. BUT - the enclosed booklet's H&R Block page says that the free preparation/filing is for "tax year 2004 filed by August 15, 2004". BUMMER!! Anybody else picked up on this and, if so, got any clarification? Sounds like a typo to me. Next to nobody (nobody???) will file TY 2004 by August 15, 2004. "cam" <REMOVEcamaz29@DROPhotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ow456bW3DHA.2700@tk2ms...