Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe #2

I received a pop-up message that my 2004 version of MS Money Deluxe
would expire on 9/1/2007.   It said that I would loose online services.
  I see that the 2007 Version has changed the three year online service
capability to two years.  Are there any other reduced functions in 2007
deluxe vs 2004 deluxe?

Also, I seem to recall that MS Money updates have come out in the
summertime in the past.  Can anyone verify this?

Al
0
w1qe.4 (20)
6/4/2007 10:42:47 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Some things in M07 that changed from previous versions:

1) No more multi-select projected balance in Bills.
2) They are trying to hide and then deprecate Advanced Budget.
3) The totals of deposits and withdrawals cleared is not shown any longer in
Balance Account.

They have come out with new Money versions in late summer in the past. That
may or may not mean anything about what will happen this year.

"Al Malone" <w1qe.4@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I received a pop-up message that my 2004 version of MS Money Deluxe would
> expire on 9/1/2007.   It said that I would loose online services. I see
> that the 2007 Version has changed the three year online service capability
> to two years.  Are there any other reduced functions in 2007 deluxe vs
> 2004 deluxe?
>
> Also, I seem to recall that MS Money updates have come out in the
> summertime in the past.  Can anyone verify this?

There are also some good things about M2007.  See Dick Watson's writeup at:

http://umpmfaq.info/Money2007.htm

If you do much with investments, you will be pleased to find that M07
actually handles investment asset allocation pretty well whereas M04 hardly
worked at all.
--
Bill Becker

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> Some things in M07 that changed from previous versions:
>
> 1) No more multi-select projected balance in Bills.
> 2) They are trying to hide and then deprecate Advanced Budget.
> 3) The totals of deposits and withdrawals cleared is not shown any longer in
> Balance Account.
>
> They have come out with new Money versions in late summer in the past. That
> may or may not mean anything about what will happen this year.
>
> "Al Malone" <w1qe.4@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > I received a pop-up message that my 2004 version of MS Money Deluxe would
> > expire on 9/1/2007.   It said that I would loose online services. I see
> > that the 2007 Version has changed the three year online service capability
> > to two years.  Are there any other reduced functions in 2007 deluxe vs
> > 2004 deluxe?
> >
> > Also, I seem to recall that MS Money updates have come out in the
> > summertime in the past.  Can anyone verify this?

0
BillBecker (37)

Money 2004
I am trying to get a Credit Card account to show up under "Transfers out of Budget accounts" under Expenses. I have 3 in there and this 4th one is set up the same way but does not show up. -- scott Have you checked the setting for "include in BP" in the account details screen? "Scottk39" <Scottk39@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC32456F-A6F6-47C0-B0B3-099F124CA3D7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to get a Credit Card account to show up under "Transfers out of > Budget accounts" under Expenses. I have 3 in there and this...

Microsoft CRM & Avaya IP Office
Has anybody ever installed Avaya's IP Office license for MS CRM? Do they integrate well? What kind of funcionality do they provide? Thanks. Doros I sat in an Avaya sales engineer's meeting on this, where he gave a demo. Give me a shout Bob Coorsen, 703-376-2084 coorsen@avaya.com "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote in message news:<#5TQ5zlmDHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>... > Has anybody ever installed Avaya's IP Office license for MS CRM? Do they > integrate well? What kind of funcionality do they provide? > > Thanks. ...

How i change headers in different sections Microsoft Publisher 20.
I am trying to make a school newspaper using the Microsoft Publisher 2007. Anad i heed to have different headers in different sections, i cannot do that. The newspaper is going to be about 32 pages. Are you using one of the templates? What template? What happens when you try to change the headers? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Vasso" <Vasso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0F7FA6B-21AB-4C28-A191-2B4742E63FCA@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make a school newspaper using the Mi...

Publisher calendars #2
I'd like to know how to put the "Sunday" column at the far left This is determined by your regional settings in the control panel. A workaround, find a year where Sunday falls on your calendar start day and change the week headings. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "arriputter" <arriputter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFA42774-09A1-4A61-AEC0-0E61C45B6975@microsoft.com... > I'd like to know how to put the "Sunday" column at the far left ...

Money 2004- Virus
Money 2004 won't let me load the software because I have McAfee antivirus. However, the instructions don't include what to do fix it! Help me please! I've tried everything... Kari Turn off McAfee while installing? <kbastyr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:043601c398de$a9d18c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Money 2004 won't let me load the software because I have > McAfee antivirus. However, the instructions don't > include what to do fix it! Help me please! I've tried > everything... On <kbastyr@yahoo.com> wrote: >Money 2004 won't l...

microsoft woord 2002
HOW can I delete a document from mircrosoft word 2002 This is an Excel NG. However, if you use the File Open dialog box, you should be able to select/highlight the file you want to delete and then press the delete key. You can also use the Windows Explorer to accomplish the same thing. "DEH" wrote: > HOW can I delete a document from mircrosoft word 2002 "DEH" wrote: > HOW can I delete a document from mircrosoft word 2002 Click File>Open then choose the file and press the delete key. Oh, BTW this is and Excel newsgroup! ...

MS Money's Budget tools?
Have there been any upgrades to MS Money's budget tools from 2003 to 2004? I was very un impressed with how limited 2003 was as far as setting up a budget. I'm considering upgrading to 2004, but only if the budget tools are better. Thanks! Mike If that's your criteria, don't upgrade. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/upgrading.asp to identify budgeting changes in the last several versions. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F3BDC72-3C25-4FCD-930E-F344CC6AEB71@microsoft.com... > Have there been any upgrades to MS Mon...

pop up calender PT 2
Thanks Jim This is what I needed but I am having a problem connect the date to a cell that will work with the VLOOKUP attached Can this date be tied to the cell? You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control. Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control. Add that to your sheet. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Norm" wrote: > Is there a pop up calender that can be embedded when sharing or emailing > worksheets? > Thanks Wa...

Outlook contacts #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C6D122.32A1B6F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hey Folks Anybody know of a third party product that will allow a network XP Pros = machines running Outlook to be able to share their contacts without = Exchange server hosting their emails? ie. they're using POP3 from a = third party mail provider? R Green ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C6D122.32A1B6F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printa...

uninstalling microsoft office 2001 value pack
Hi, I already have office 2001 on my machine, and recently installed the value pack. i noticed word became notably slower and so for now i just wish to unistall the value pack. how can i do that cleanly. any ideas why my machine would slow down like that. i still do have 1.2 Gig of hard disk space available. thanks. ...

2 different types of data sets displayed on 1 graph
I have a district that I wish to show performance (sales)in the months from July to November and comapred this with 2004 and 2005. Now on top of this I want to display on the same graph a second variable say number of customers for each month and each year, in order to bring some greater relevance to the static bar graphs that I propose doing for the first part. So I have been assisted on this discussion group to have a bar graph that is set up with the months as rows and the 2004 and 2005 as columns for the sales data BUT how do I now display the second variable 'number of customer...

How do long-time owners of Office 2004-Student-Teacher order 2008 version?
There have been lots of promotions for those who are not already registered for Office 2004-Student-and-Teacher to buy that version and then buy into Office 2008-Student and Teacher. That's a great deal for them. But how do those of us who are long-time users of 2004 place our orders for Office 2008 Student-Teacher? Respectfully, Norm On 1/7/08 6:08 PM, in article C3A81B05.94B%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > But how > do those of us who are long-time users of 2004 place our orders for Of...

SAP Installation #2
Hi Just to share my experience , he is good service provider , please contact him on 1sapmate@gmail.com ...

Send mail problem #2
POsted this in outlook.general with no response so will try this group. APologies for the cross post but I am still unable to resolve this issue. W2K Pro will all patches and updates. Had Outlook running fine for a long time strictly for internet email at home. Worked on getting a VPN connection through our firewall at work. The VPN connection did work but I was unable to get my outlook to pull mail from our server once I reconfigured Outlook for Exchange. Uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled. Configured for my internet account only and now it will not send mail at all. The server properties...

Can publisher 2003 be installed on 2 computers?
I have a office computer and home computer. I will be purchasing Publisher 2003, but can I install them on both of my computers? campfig wrote: > I have a office computer and home computer. I will be purchasing > Publisher 2003, but can I install them on both of my computers? Technically, Publisher 2003 can be installed on a desktop and a mobile computer (ie laptop). When you go to activate your second computer it just depends on whether or not you tell them it's a laptop. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com Windows Marketplace Moderator This...

RMS Hardware Configuration chat today, 2/10, at 11 a.m. PST
Hi all, I wanted let you know that we're getting ready to start a live chat in the MBS chat room at 11 AM PST -- today. Here are the details: Live Chat: Hardware configuration in Microsoft Retail Management System 1.2 Get answers to your questions on hardware setup and configuration in this February 10 chat room event hosted by Microsoft Retail Management System developers Balaji Balasubramanian, Josef Schauer, Dan Hanke, and Sylvester La Blanc. You can find our chat room here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/chatroom.aspx Hope to see some of you there! Best, Michelle...

Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified f
HELP HELP SOS my outlook suddenly says ( Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. You do not have permission to log on.) when i hit outlook today. I restored my machine and nothing happen. im runnning an XP with Outlook 2002 and the machine is on a server ...

Pivot Table Help #2
- Automaticly Refreshing Pivot Table Data I have a made a macro called "depsub" that gathers sales data from each one of our sales departments, compiles it onto one page, sorts it and SUBTOTALs the data by employee and department. I also have a PivotTable that needs to use this same data. PivotTables can not be generated from subtotaled data. So I have to nest a macro within my "depsub" macro that generates a PivotTable prior to the data being subtotaled. Problem is every time I try to do this the macro errors out and stops when I try to creat the pivot table. Here i...

Exchange 5.5 Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: 306308
Hi, I am having a problem with Exchange Internet mail service, I recive all errors that the knowlege base article lists, however I am new to exchange and I am unsure as to how to check that the account has permission to logon to the information store. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance. If you go into your services applet in NT 4 go to Information Store servie and then Startup button and look at the bottom at Log On As and see what account you are using. For Win2k, go to the properties of the Information Store and the Log On tab. Hope this helps -- Melissa Travers, MCSE Micr...

comparing 2 sheets
hi! k, this is wht i have sheet1 (short list of about 400 parts with no descripiton) columns - part # description sheet2(complete list of about 2000 parts with description) same columns - part # description now is there a way that excel can compare a part # from sheet 1 to that of sheet 2 and then fill the corresponding description. if you can help will save me hours of boring work. thanks a lot!! Hi keyur in sheet 1, column B (description) enter the following in B2: =VLOOKUP(A2,'sheet 2'!$A$1:$B$9999,2, FALSE) copy this for all rows in sheet 1 HTH Frank keyur wrote...

ISA 2004 as Caching Server Only
Can I safely disable the firewall service and will ISA 2004 still act as a caching server? i used the caching template already... "Gabe Matteson" <gmatteson@inquery.nospam.biz> wrote in message news:%231sRaR9kGHA.1276@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Can I safely disable the firewall service and will ISA 2004 still act as a > caching server? > No. ISA still uses the Firewall Service to protect itself even though Clients cannot use it. -- Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA] www.wandtv.com "Gabe Matteson" <gmatteson@inquery.nospam.biz> wrote in m...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation in 2007
http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/ ...

Event ID 5896 after upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0
As the subject, I upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0, and now everytime a mail passes through I get the following error in the Application Event: Source: CrmExchangeQueueServ Event ID: 5896 Description: An HTTP Status of '404 - Not Found' occurred while attempting to deliver a message. Please check the URL in the registry. Message subject: 'subject of mail' URL: 'http://servername/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf' Checked the location above, and sure enough - there is no CrmEmail.srf file, so it throws a 404 error.. great, only - why is this file missing?!! I presume it didn&#...

Adding Chinese holidays to Outlook 2002 Calendar #2
Hi, I've been all over the place, looking for a way to add Chinese holidays to the Outlook calendar. Already checked within Outlook and Chinese holidays are not on the list of countries available. Taiwan, which would probably be the same is also not available. I've been to Slipstick, as suggested by someone, but can't find any Chinese holiday files to add to the outlook.txt file. Anybody have any ideas? Melissa "playmissy4me@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I've been all over the place, looking for a way to add Chinese holidays > to the Outlook cale...

How can i create a 2-D stacked column within a 4 series stock char
I am trying to create an excel chart that combines the features of a 100% 2-D stacked column (for comparison of 2 variables) and the 4 series stock chart. I would desire to have my ideal chart being a 5-series stock chart with the data variables arranged as 'Volume1-Volume2 (stacked up as in 2-D column)-High-Low-Close'. This is slightly different from the current 5-series stock chart available in the excel spreadsheet. Can anybody help please? Thank you. Sincerely, Samuel See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html http://peltiertech.com/Utility/ClusterStackU...