Microsoft Money 2003 - printing

When I try to print a chart or report, I get the
message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it
shuts down.
Can you give me some hints on how to correct this?  Thanks
0
mjohns04 (1)
9/10/2003 6:53:56 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Is this all reports or a particular one?  If it's only one, try resetting
the report.  If that doesn't help, try it in a new file.  If it does it in
multiple files, you may need to try updating your printer driver or removing
and reinstalling Money.

"Mary J" <mjohns04@mail.win.org> wrote in message
> When I try to print a chart or report, I get the
> message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it
> shuts down.
> Can you give me some hints on how to correct this?  Thanks

0
bjclarinet (489)

Exchange 2003 on new hardware
I don't want to keep the same name. I just want to move my current exchange installation over to new hardware. Where is a good guide for this? Everywhere I read says to "move" the mailboxes as a first step. Will this cause users to not be able to get their e-mail? I have been running ntbackup on Exchange; is this a sufficient backup if things go very wrong? I am totally clueless on what to do... any/all help is greatly appreciated. TIA, -Steven- Close. The first step is to build the new server and install Exchange! You're definitely on the right track. Doing ...

Exchange 2003 Adding a footer to outgoing emails
Hello All, Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in Exchange 2003 Thanks Mark Hi Mark You can do it via an Event Sink as detailed in these articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680 Or use a third-party app. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message news:%23QMqSEnSFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello All, &g...

Money 04 "transfer to" question
I want to save money every week to different "accounts" within my check register. Maybe accounts isn't the right word, but here's what I want to do. Put money away every week towards different savings goals, like car insurance, car repair, etc... Is this the best way? And should the account type be bank or cash? What would be the difference? Thanks Richard I have the same question. -- Parley D. Kennelly Southern California Realtor´┐Ż "Richard" <richard1@ij.net.remove> wrote in message news:%234hchjSjEHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I want to save mo...

Outlook 2003 Navigation buttons fail
Hi there We have Outlook 2003 running on a PC. If you click on the navigation buttons, they all work except for the Contacts and Calendar ones! I click on Mail, and all displays normally. I then click on Contacts, and the left most pane (pain) changes to show the contacts heading and current views etc, but the main pane in the middle remains on mail! Tried everything to fix, including installing Office 2003 SP1. Any ideas? Thanks, Neal ...

Error with Outlook 2003 and IMAP server
I'm connecting to an IMAP server for my email, and am getting this message poppping up. I've edited the server information, but all else is directly pasted from the error message. I still seem able to send messages Task 'mailbox49.utop.universityserver.com - Sending' reported error (0x80040201) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040201' Is this an issue with 2003, the server I'm attaching to, or both? Any assistance would be appreciated. S. Do you need to authenticate with the server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coa...

Outlook 2003: Copy Full Names to email display Names
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 from 2000. I believe 2000 used to choose email addresses based on the Full Name field. 2003 appears to choose based on the Email Display name. Most of my email Display Names are just the email addresses. What is the easiest way to copy the Full Name to the email Display Name? What do you mean by "choose email addresses?" The Display Name has varied with each version of Outlook, but it is of no consequence. What makes you think it is? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message new...

Testing an exchange 2003 setup
We haven't directed mail to the server yet, and would like to test the server for incoming mail before we switch it over. We were advised to use these steps: telnet <exchange server ip> 25 ehlo rset mail from:me@outsideemail.com rcpt to:me@insideemail.com type message here press enter twice .. ok so while doing these steps the "mail from:me@outsideemail.com" returns You do not have permission to send email to this server. Anybody know how to fix this?? Thanks, Howard Hi, Your problem is you don't have anonymous access enabled on your SMTP virtual server - wou...

Outlook 2003 cannot see public folder
Just migrate from 5.5 to ex2003. Win2K3 Sp1 and Ex2003 Sp1. Some minor issues. I have a problem with a set of public folders. They are replicated from 5.5 and 2003. I have a user whose has permission to read/write/delete message on those public folders. When using Outlook 2003, the user cannot see content. The user can see the folder and sub-folder, but not any message. The error message is: Unable to display the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. Now the user can use Outlook 2000 ...

See this pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--rqsfyvmvzxuxhvkh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dvdwpovv"; type="multipart/alternative" --dvdwpovv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xjaboncb" --xjaboncb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "January 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect you...

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) fails with 2010
I am running Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 on my laptop. For some reason my machine keeps trying and failing to install Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158). The failure code reads: "WindowsUpdate_80070643" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" Due to this problem, my work security policy will force me off the network while working remotely. How can I fix this problem? Especially since I am running 2010 and not 2007, which is what the KB was written for. See the "How to obtain help" section of, e.g., http://support.microsoft.c...

Countries/Regions in Money 2005
I understand from a previos posting that Iceland is now included in the country/region list in the new version 2005. Does anyone know if the US version can be setup with Iceland as the base country/region. I can not find an international version of Money anywhere on the web or on the Microsoft webside. Only US and UK. I just tried in UK 2005, and it allowed me too. You might want to wait until a trial comes out, but I expect it will in the international version. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;...

Printing in the wrong colour
Excel 2002 on XP SP2. I use Excel infrequently and when I do I rarely print the sheet. But some time ago I devised a simple sheet which did require printing and set the cell borders to sea green. Several other sheets have been set up and used since then without printing them and then, the other day, I printed one and immediately noticed that its cell borders were green. Having confirmed that on screen (normal view and print preview) they were default black I tried printing a Word document containing a table, which printed in the correct colours, and tried printing three other Excel sheets, all...

What version of Money
Hello, I am looking for a money version that works on WindowsXP, but it has to work whitout any internet connection, and it has to be in the dutch language. preferbly a simple version, on this moment we are using Money version 5.0 (OEM) on a windows98SE system. This is a simple version that works just fine for me, i don't need any of the difficult internet based systems. Can any of you advice me which versions are working on XP and are simple to use, and if it is possible simple to get. Thanks, Jos. Money 2004 works fine in XP without a connection. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL...

Should I replace Outlook Express with Outlook 2003?
I have been using Outlook Express and just upgraded to Office Professional 2003. Should I install Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook Express. Which is the better program. If I install Outlook 2003, will it copy my messages and address book? George =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?= <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A4FC50C5-1C3A-40CA-8E13-F88330A47F05@microsoft.com: > I have been using Outlook Express and just upgraded to Office > Professional 2003. Should I install Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook > Express. Which is the better program. Depends upon what you need it to ...

print labels from userform
I'll try this again. From Userform1, the user enters info in textboxes 1, textbox2 and textbox3, then he enters a number in textbox4. The user will then click the PRINT button on the userform. the info from textboxes 1-3 are entered on Sheet1. Here's the code to print this info onto a label, using the recorder. Application.ActivePrinter = "\\ABTAPA1491\P01VAL149107 on Ne06:" ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _ "\\ABTAPA1491\P01VAL149107 on Ne06:", Collate:=True The only thing I need is to know is how to a...

Full cell not printing
I have a cell with 1370 characters. It shows all the text in the formula bar, but when I print preview or print, only the first 1060 (I think) characters are shown. Is this a known limitation, and is there any way around it? Thanks in advance Daniel Hi Daniel, The Excel help somewhere states a maximum of 32,767 characters per cell but only 1,024 'visible'. Solution perhaps: split your story over multiple cells by using Left, Mid and Right functions. Frans "Daniel Bonallack" <DanielBonallack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3002EB3-1F91-4EA2-B...

A bad draft HTML e-mail that crashes Outlook 2003.
Hello. I was working on an e-mail reply in HTML format. Now, I can't edit/reply to it because Outlook crashes. Even copy and pasting the e-mail in HTML format as a new e-mail crashes. The crash error said: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8010.0, stamp 43d16d53, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.2963, stamp 44c9f56a, debug? 0, fault address 0x00070ef0. I tried other HTML e-mails in edit and replying, and they weren't crashing. Is there a way to fix this beside copying and pasting as raw text? This is the first time I ever had this problem. I am using ...

print headings at the top of each page
When I go to the Sheet Tab, the Print Titles option is not acive. These options are greyed out. How can make them active? I think you mean the sheet tab of the File - Page Setup dialog. If you've come from a print preview, those boxes are not available. You have to have gone directly from a sheet with File - Page Setup. There has to be a sheet in the background, not a print preview, because the Print Titles boxes are RefEdit boxes, boxes you can click in a cell to put in the reference you want. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "onemanhattanrebel" <onemanhattanr...

Help Needed With Exchange 2000 to 2003 SBS
Hi, I am currently running SBS 2000 with Exchange Server 2000. I need to blow the server away completely and clean install with SBS 2003. My only worry is how to get the old 2000 Exchange data into the new 2003 Exchange without having to go round manually creating PST files on each user's Outlook. I have dismounted the Store and backed up the EDB and STM files to a separate machine as well as all the log files in the MDBDATA folder. Can I then just import these files into Exchange 2003?? Any help gratefully accepted. Apologies if I am in the wrong group. Siv You should post t...

moved calendar in outlook 2003
We are using exchange 2003 on server 2000 with outlook 2003 clients. a user somehow moved his calendar into his inbox and now sync programs with his handheld cannot find the calendar. I can find no way to move it into its proper position within the heirachy of outlook. any ideas? thank you. I use the ffolder utility for these type situations. Utility to rename or delete "special" Outlook folders such as the Calendar, Tasks, Inbox, and Contacts. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#ffolderUtility If you have a client mailbox that has a corrupt folder (example: cann...

Is there a Print Preview without using the Preview app?
Is there a way to see what a document will look like on a printed page while working within Office? I know I can do Print>Preview, but that views the document in Preview, not in Office. "Office" is a suite of applications programs - knowing which of those programs you're referring to would make it a bit easier to answer your question:) In general, however, Office never has done the printing & the current Apple guidelines for printing allow for the apps to no longer have to provide a preview service which was [and is] generated by the OS & printer driver in the first ...

Quick print - error
I understand that the settings are stored in Dex.INI. All users have read/write access to this file - however we can only use Quick Print if the Adminstrator is logged into Windows. It must be a security issue however don't know where else to look. Any clues anyone? C Catherine, Can you give full access to the Great Plains directory to your users. Gerald "Catherine the Brit" wrote: > I understand that the settings are stored in Dex.INI. All users have > read/write access to this file - however we can only use Quick Print if the > Adminstrator is logged into...

How to keep the print output colour setting for the same file?
I have two Excel files saved in a network drive. And I access the files in two different servers in a separate location. I have no problem printing both the files with the correct setting (especially the print output colour) that I saved with the files using one of the servers. However, when I try to print the same files in the other server; one of the files print setting has changed to black and white. These files are the same files that I opened in a same network drive. Wondering why one file print setting works and the other doesn't. Can anyone can help? ...

Not able to revise the already entered hours in PWA 2003
While trying to revise already entered hours in PWA we are getting following error message. "There is a problem updating some of the the task information because of the conflicts with the project server database. Contact the server admin about these tasks. Some actuals on tasks were not updated" We checked the project plan and the hours entered in PWA and in the project plan for the task & duration in question and they are nowhere in sync (Actuals in Project plan are double the actuals in PWA 2003). Can some one suggest what needs to be done to resolve this is...