Microsoft Money 2001 #5

I an using Microsoft Money 2001
but when I enter a stock tranction..
Share, company name, sybmol,
country.
in the list of country ' India ' is not there.
and there is no option to add..

How do I solve it ?

Pls guide.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How to get 5 digit accuracy beyond the decimal point.
A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. I am using Access 2003. You can't use Currency, then, since that's a hard-and-fast limit of the Currency type. Try using the Decimal type. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:afg9i.12785$2v1.2433@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net... >A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. > > I am using Access 2003. > ...

Mailbox moves to Ex2003 don't remove 5.5 mailbox
I have moved several hundred mailboxes from an Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows 2000 to an Exchange 2003 SP1 server running on Windows 2003 without any issues. However, lately I have moved two mailboxes (seperately) and have run into a problem. The Move Mailbox wizard shows a successful move and the mailbox does appear in the Exchange 2003 server, but the mailbox also appears in the Exchange 5.5 server. So, there are two mailboxes for a single account. I have reviewed article 299473 which seems to describe what is happening (although I have not used Replmon.exe to confirm this...

Is Crystal Report ver:11.5.8.826 supported?
Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported by RMS v2.0? hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or 11. "Asad" wrote: > Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported > by RMS v2.0? Well, I've checked it myself. Crystal Report11 doesnt work with RMs v2.0. Haven't checked ver 9, 10. "Akber Alwani" wrote: > hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or > 11. > > > > "Asad" wrote: > > ...

Migrating AD to new domain. How does Exch 5.5 fit in?
Over a weekend (hopefully) I will be migrating from one domain to another temporary domain. Then I will be taking the original domain out of it's current forest and into its own. I will then migrate back to the original domain. I'm using Exchange 5.5. What do I do with Exchange? Should I leave it with the original domain and assume that the appended SIDHistory of the users will still work correctly with it when they move back? I'm thinking this will work since it's happening over a weekend... I don't know anything about migrating Exchange 5.5 to a new domain... Any ...

oulook express 5
I'm loosing the complete contents of local folders of my oulook express 5. How can I retrieve these lost files? A good website for information on OE is: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.win...

Look at these internet patch which comes from the Microsoft Corporation
--zejtksvqiumb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="abcinqedi"; type="multipart/alternative" --abcinqedi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tfhmovijgwwywvget" --tfhmovijgwwywvget Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these ...

Updating Financial Institutions for Money 2004
I have money 2004 and I am setting up online services. American Funds is not listed as a financial institution. I know American Funds IS listed for Money 2006 after viewing the list of financial institutions supported by 2006 online. Anyone know how to update financial institutions for Money 2004 or do you know why it's not there? In microsoft.public.money, "C Jensen" <C Jensen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have money 2004 and I am setting up online services. American Funds is not >listed as a financial institution. I know American Funds IS listed f...

Internet Connections / News Updates Money 2004
I know that my internet connection works. I can view webpages with IE and also Money 2004. When I click on the update now links the message says that it goes through but the updates are not showing up. Also, when I am trying to setup my passwords for my bank accounts it needs to connect to the internet but It says I have no internet connection set up. I am using Adelphia Cable as my ISP. I contacted them and they say it is not their end why Money cant connect. I was given a cd to automatically setup my internet I did not manually configure anything. If you know anything about th...

Can't open my money file #2
Good evening, From today i can't open my money file, i had formatted my pc and i reinstalled money as usual. Today when i open my money file after typing the correct password the program show a screen where it say "Money has detected that you did not close file xxx before exiting Money now needs to verify the information in your file. .... Do you want do this now?" I click yes and it say "The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again" But i dont put nowhere any email address this is an old money file converted to new money 2008 un year ago i never ...

Money 2002 transaction status flags ("E", "C", "R") have all disappeared
Hi, After many months of using Money 2002, yesterday I suddenly noticed that the column in my resgister that shows the cleared status of each transaction is empty. Not a single transaction is marked "C", "E" or "R" -- even the ones that have been reconciled for years, I _can_ change the status of transactions in the normal way (clicking in the "C" column or using CTRL-M), but again, nothing shows in the display. It seems like a bug in the display of the data rather than actual corruption of the data, since I can toggle the flag "invisibly" ...

Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB
Hi, I have the following problem with my exchange server. After moving the store to an other server. The old server is out of service. ======================================================= Event Type: Error Event Source: EXOLEDB Event Category: General Event ID: 111 Date: 3/7/2005 Time: 10:23:02 AM User: N/A Computer: EXRW01 Description: Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB startup HRESULT = 0x80040e19. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ====...

upgrading Money 2002 Standard to 2004
Money 2002 Standard came with my computer. It allows me to track my investments. From the comparrison chart, it appears that 2004 Standard does not have this feature. Could someone confirm this for me? Thank you. Jeff wusiwug >-----Original Message----- >Money 2002 Standard came with my computer. It allows me >to track my investments. From the comparrison chart, it >appears that 2004 Standard does not have this feature. >Could someone confirm this for me? Thank you. > >Jeff >. > ...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

POP3 #5
Hi, accidentally downloaded all 250+ items of email from my EX2003 server inbox using Outlook Express and POP3 last night. Unfortunately, as "leave on server" was not on, the emails have completely gone from my "Outlook 2003" inbox. I guess there is some way of getting these back into Exchange as was; preferably with all the meta-information intact? (e.g. priority, reply done, item was read etc.) I guess perhaps I could mount a snapshotted mailstore and run mailbox recovery in some way and get 98% of my stuff back? Any advice gratefully received (I shall be switchi...

Microsoft Office 2000 error 1706
I have a reoccuring error with Office 2000 on multiple machines, where it attempts to install the program every time it loads. The program install was done as a custom where all features were installed to the hard disk. The only personel that have the problem are those that are not administrators to the local machine. And even after an Administrator has used every application, a common domain user still has recieves the 1706 error. Each install is updated to SR-1 and Service Pack 3. Any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

USB RNDIS problem in wince 5.0
Hi to all, I have ported my usb function driver to boot loader code in wince 5.0. It is working fine i.e., when i connect usb cable to PC, it asks for Rndis driver and that driver is loading perfectly and my usb rndis device is showing as network adapter in device manager. the problem is, when i set IP in PC side, after some time it is disconnected automatically. I hope, i explained the problem clearly. Could u guide me. Thanks in advance. Regards - D. My log in hyper terminal is, ==================================================== Before HostMiniInit function *** H...

How can I reinstall my microsoft excel?
This is my problem. My CD-Rom quit working and nothing would fix it. A friend of ours told us to do a complete system restore. I didn't back up my programs and I lost all of my microsoft office programs. And my CD-Rom still doesn't work. How do I reinstall? Hi When you have a possibility to connect to some other computer (through LAN), then share out CD-ROM in another computer, map it to your computer (yo must have file and printer sharing installed), and then install Office from mapped resource. Otherwise, when you have USB port in your computer, and you have or can borr...

How to remove surf.mar@ pop up in Money 2008?
I'm having a problem with Microsoft Money 2008 Plus Home & Business and I think it must be a security setting thats not set right, but I can't find where to change it. It has something to do with Internet Explorer & Money (according to Google search). When I first open up the program it immediately pops up a box saying: Do you want to open or save this file? Name: MNY1CB4.surfplace Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB From: surf.mar@ I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says the exact same thing over again. I hit open and i...

Help! Exchange 5.5 logon failure
Hi all, We recently upgraded our NT domain to Windows Server 2003 Active Directory (Native Mode). While in the process of upgrading our Exchange 5.5 / SP4 server (running on NT4/SP6) to Exchange Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition, running on Windows Server 2003), we noticed that our users can no longer logon to the server using either: - Outlook Web Access - Microsoft Outlook clients (XP or 2003) Please note that if we supply the credentials of the Exchange 5.5 Service account during authentication (on the pop-up dialog box), the logon process succeeds! In addition, POP3/SMTP clients (e.g. Outlo...

budget won't open in Money 2004
Hi there, I have Money 2004 (oem) on my computer here at work. I've opened my money file that I created at home using Money 2003. The file opens okay (it seems to go through the conversation function just fine), but I cannot access the budget. I can check out everything else: account list, bills, cash flow, etc. But when I click on "Budget" absolutely nothing happens. Can you open the budget if you create a new file? I'm guessing you can. Why you may want to try is to create a new budget on your home file and with that as the active budget, try to convert that file o...

Upgrade from Money 97 to 2004 and additional ?
I have been operating in Money 97 since the beginning of time. I have recently obtained Money 2004, and wished to ask the user group of any issues prior to upgrading to the latest edition. They are both Standard editions, as it is used for personal home use. I appreciate any assistance offered to avoid pitfalls. Secondly, I have discovered that I have incorrectly accounted for a Loan/Overdraft protection account that effects multiple accounts. Is there a way to make holistic changes vs. individual line items in either edition? I have been unable to find this tool, and have near...

money install #2
Hi everyone, Just got my copy of Money Plus Home and Business (haven't installed yet). Anything I should know before installing? Someone said you should turn off UAC before installing and trun it back on afterwards (I have Vista Ulitmate) - that right? Anything else I should know? Thanks for your help. Jim If upgrading from a previous version the .mny file must live in a directory that you have full access to. Program Files is NOT a good place. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do n...

Microsoft Word/Page orientation
In a multi-page document, is it possible to change continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to landscape and back to portrait again? I have tried this with page breaks inserted but it has not worked yet. I am using Word 2000. Thank you. you need to ask in microsoft.public.word or i could tell you the answer :-) use section breaks "KC" <mykcdog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:521501c42ca1$4ba0e950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In a multi-page document, is it possible to change > continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to > landscape and ba...

Money 2004 Principal / Interest Load Payments
Hi All! I'm having problems with Money 2004 Deluxe and the calculated principal and interest on loan payments. When I set up the account(s), I told Money to create the payments. The first time I used the payment entries the calculations worked correctly. Then next time, they did not and assigned the entire payment to the principal (if only I could get the back to do that). Is this caused by some kind of corruption in the program or data file? Is anyone else having problems with calculated interest in payments? - Glen ...

Money 2005: Can't Get Support
I tried to open an on-line ticket for the upgrade problems I am having (2004-->2005), but the Microsoft site says "The Product ID number you entered is not supported in the country that you have selected. You may go back and choose another country or enter another Product ID number." I'm in the US. I selected "United States" and I purchased by d/l direct from Microsoft. BTW: Trying to report: 1) Cannot restore a backup unless I am connected to the internet. 2) When I started 2005, it converted from 2004 but lost quite a few transactions. 3) The first time the s/...